Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Riosin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:34 am
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Because...Takahashi asked for it. Saying that even Mai and Jounouchi were just "purely friends" left so much open for us it's quite hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:39 am
i think almost all the anime i can think of are stated in just the first page.

but i'll add:

Peacemaker Kurogane
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Tactics
Kyo Kara Maou
<--- yuuxwolf crying
AM Driver

nenesama

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:15 am
LadyNox
Oh where to start? XD

Bleach, Naruto, Digimon, Weiss Kruez, Gundam Wing... basically any anime with an abundances of boys. Just about anything that�s been on Shounen Jump. XD I've noticed that the more shounen manga the series is, the slashier it is. I donno, maybe they just try to hard. XDDD

FRUITS BASKET!
<.< >.>
inside joke about Hatori...
but yeah. SLASHYYYYY!

you ever notice how Shounen Jump gets more slashy things than Shoujo Beat?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:29 am
Yamimaru_Reina
LadyNox
Oh where to start? XD

Bleach, Naruto, Digimon, Weiss Kruez, Gundam Wing... basically any anime with an abundances of boys. Just about anything that�s been on Shounen Jump. XD I've noticed that the more shounen manga the series is, the slashier it is. I donno, maybe they just try to hard. XDDD

FRUITS BASKET!
<.< >.>
but yeah. SLASHYYYYY!

Shonen manga=Lots of boys=slash=fangirls=yaoi fangirls=YAYZ.

The basic equation, if you will.  

Kitsune-chi

Zoomie Kapow

2,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:52 pm
Hmm...GetBackers....yeah
xD

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:55 pm
perryunicornboy

Oh, and Cluster Edge is so incredibly slashy I'm really surprised it's not considered BL. I mean, seriously! In the first episode, they have the bubbles, and the sparklies, and the lights, and the spinning, and the woosh, and the who-is-he-and-I-want-him look from the other main character. Go look it up on youtube or something. I went into spasms early on. ^______^

Ha, yeah that part was so slashy!
I love how you explained it!
xD

Zoomie Kapow

2,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:42 pm
Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama and Hiei were so on the edge of canon. I can't remember the episode but Kurama was getting beat up and Hiei was getting really pissed and trying like hell to hold himself back from interfering.

Also on the list of most slashy non-BL titles: Yugioh, FMA, Bleach, and Trigun. So many bishies per series. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am
Like most people have said, DNAngel.
Seriously, Daisuke turned Satoshi into Krad! And don't forget "Sorry, but I don't have time for girls." and "I never wanted to become linked to you so deeply." You gotta love Satoshi, really.
(I'm quoting the manga. Good Gawd, I have no life.")  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:58 pm
Kitsune-chi
Yamimaru_Reina
LadyNox
Oh where to start? XD

FRUITS BASKET!
<.< >.>
but yeah. SLASHYYYYY!

Psht.! That ain't even an equation! xP
Reduction!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Teh Dux0rz
Kitsune-chi
Yamimaru_Reina
LadyNox
Oh where to start? XD

FRUITS BASKET!
<.< >.>
but yeah. SLASHYYYYY!

Psht.! That ain't even an equation! xP
Reduction!
Which is why I suck at math! biggrin  

Kitsune-chi

Hecko Gecko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:17 pm
User Image

Getbackers. Totally.
Mangas withe primarily male characters are bound to get slashied upon.
But with Getbackers its like
'o.O teh wow'
There's a lot of relationshippies going on. Plus, so much stuff can get taken out of context. XD

~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Gankutsuou. Albert was on top of a boy before the first episode was over. And it only gets gayer from there (see sig.) whee  

palindrome88

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:17 am
Ouran High School Host Club.

COMPLETELY.

You see, this anime has six, yes six, ultra, super, OMG-THEY'RE-HOT! guys ( sorry for my fangirliness ><; ). And, with guys such as these, it's very easy to slash. Especially when all their personalities can be compatiable with one another. For example...

If anyone has seen Ouran, you'll know what and who I'm talking about. Others, watch and be confused.

Kyouya and Tamaki- In the anime and manga, for comical purposes, they are mentioned as 'Mother and Father'. Both are complete opposites of eachother, yet they are the best of friends (as much as Kyouya would like to deny it). Their friendship is deep... possibly deeper than anyone ever realized... So, this pairing could definately happen. This is one of the most obvious ones.

Hikaru and Kaoru- These guys go without saying. They're twins (identical), for the Host Club they put on a incest brotherly love scene, and hardly like or hang out with anyone besides themselves. Ever since they were young it was always them in their world. No one else. And with this close bond, it would be pretty easy for them to fall in love, even though it's sinful. Hikaru and Kaoru are probably the most loved slash pairing in Ouran because... well, just because! XD

Theres also the obvious good pairing of Takashi and Mitsukuni (Mori and Hunny), but I don't feel like describing them xP

But, along side those three their are many other possibilities; Kyouya and Kaoru, Tamaki and Kaoru, Hikaru and Tamaki, Mori and Kyouya, Nekozawa (a somewhat side/reoccuring character) and Tamaki, Kyouya and Nekozawa, Mori and Kaoru... There are a few more options, but again, I'm too lazy to write them down.

So forgive me for ranting, but I figured I had to explain why Ouran is one of the most slashy anime/mangas ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:33 pm
I'd say almost every slashable anime /manga has been mentioned at this point but on the theses two haven't yet (Only read to page two) here they are: X/1999 and Star Ocean Till the End of Time.  

Silent_Revolver

epikaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:50 pm
Pocket Monsters. So much dirty thoughts.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff