Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoebe-chan

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm
Hello. My real name is Katie but most people call me Phoebe. Which I prefer to be called. I'm 26 years old. I'm a college student who taking a break right now from school. I'm hoping to be able to go back in the Spring. I love animals, the paranormal and anime. I'm a nerd and proud of it, thank you very much. XD

I've been on Gaia since January 15, 2004. I'm on Gaia nearly everyday. What I'm not addicted I can stop any time! >.>

I have spend money on Gaia in the past. And I am a member of Club Verge (I hope that's okay sweatdrop ) And I love the site but I don't like whats happened to the site in the last couple of months. I understand Gaia needs the money it makes with GC to keep running but I hate how they've stopped listening to us the users and how the only thing they seem to care about nowadays is money. So I don't see myself spending anymore money on the site.

I just want to help Gaia get back on the right track...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm
Castiel Lover
Javier Cross
Castiel Lover
Javier Cross
Castiel Lover

Yep. Ants and I exclusively RP Supernatural together.

Is that the only series you ever role-played by chance?

The only series that I've role-played in 10 years, yeah. lol And before that, I used to RP Anime with irl friends.

If you ever decide to go with an Anime RP, You wanna try to do a role-play with Madoka Magica sometime?

This isn't really the right place to discuss this, but I haven't seen that anime, yet, and I have no time to start new RPs. xD Ants keeps me on spn 24/7/365.

Okay then, fair enough.
We need more help to assemble.  

Javier Cross

flowers for machines

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:19 pm
Take off your skin and dance with me...

Hi, I'm Harmony, and I'm tired of every single thing on this site being about money.

I am in no way against sites that offer things for real money. I've spent so much cash on virtual pets and breeding sims, it's embarrassing. I've even bought a handful of EIs on here. I just think Gaia is getting too blatant about it.

Cut out your tongue and sing for me...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:21 pm
phoebe-chan
Hello. My real name is Katie but most people call me Phoebe. Which I prefer to be called. I'm 26 years old. I'm a college student who taking a break right now from school. I'm hoping to be able to go back in the Spring. I love animals, the paranormal and anime. I'm a nerd and proud of it, thank you very much. XD

I've been on Gaia since January 15, 2004. I'm on Gaia nearly everyday. What I'm not addicted I can stop any time! >.>

I have spend money on Gaia in the past. And I am a member of Club Verge (I hope that's okay sweatdrop ) And I love the site but I don't like whats happened to the site in the last couple of months. I understand Gaia needs the money it makes with GC to keep running but I hate how they've stopped listening to us the users and how the only thing they seem to care about nowadays is money. So I don't see myself spending anymore money on the site.

I just want to help Gaia get back on the right track...

Then you've went to the right place, here.  

Javier Cross

Neo De Maneo

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old
Sick of the market inflation and club verge elites getting richer and unwanted changes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm
Hi, guys~! My name is Ember. I'm not disclosing my real name because I'm going to be legally changing my name soon anyways. smile

I am 20 years old, and I joined Gaia June 2nd, 2005. Let's .. just say that I really want Gaia to be what it was - and by that, I don't mean going back in time, but being a welcoming and friendly site to come and visit where the staff care and the users care for one another, helping each other succeed.

I hope we can achieve that. heart  

Ember-babe

Phantom

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 pm
Harmonious Fusion
Take off your skin and dance with me...

Hi, I'm Harmony, and I'm tired of every single thing on this site being about money.

I am in no way against sites that offer things for real money. I've spent so much cash on virtual pets and breeding sims, it's embarrassing. I've even bought a handful of EIs on here. I just think Gaia is getting too blatant about it.

Cut out your tongue and sing for me...

Hello, and welcome to the guild!
Frankly, most of us are tired of it as well. We know they need money, they're just going about it in the wrong way.
Thanks for posting!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 pm
neosureshot
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old
Sick of the market inflation and club verge elites getting richer and unwanted changes

It's great to have you with us! The inflation is getting really out of control.
Hope to see you around!

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
neosureshot
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old

Hope to see you around!

Did you find anyone to invite?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Ember-babe
Hi, guys~! My name is Ember. I'm not disclosing my real name because I'm going to be legally changing my name soon anyways. smile

I am 20 years old, and I joined Gaia June 2nd, 2005. Let's .. just say that I really want Gaia to be what it was - and by that, I don't mean going back in time, but being a welcoming and friendly site to come and visit where the staff care and the users care for one another, helping each other succeed.

I hope we can achieve that. heart

Hi Ember!
Gaia doesn't seem too welcoming or friendly these days. We're trying to change that.
emotion_c8
Welcome to the guild!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
neosureshot
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old

Hope to see you around!

I've been recruiting for a long time. Most of them have joined! emotion_yatta
What about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:13 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
neosureshot
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old

Hope to see you around!

What about you?

I'm working to expand the list of people we can trust getting recruited, thus far I might have proposed hosting a contest to gather more Professional Coders.  

Javier Cross

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
neosureshot
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old

Hope to see you around!

What about you?

I'm working to expand the list of people we can trust getting recruited, thus far I might have proposed hosting a contest to gather more Professional Coders.

Cool beans, man.
We're really rolling now. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
neosureshot
Call me Neo or Neos
Gaian since 07
24 years old

Hope to see you around!

What about you?

Cool beans, man.

Wonder if we can get 1,000+ before Saturday hits, in fact.  

Javier Cross

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37 pm
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
Javier Cross
Pegasaurus Rex
Javier Cross

What about you?

Cool beans, man.

Wonder if we can get 1,000+ before Saturday hits, in fact.

That would be really cool, but I wouldn't count on it too much.
It's taken us a month to reach 500 members, so to add 500 in a few days is kind of a stretch. But who knows? The guild just exploded with members and we're getting more wide-spread, so it's definitely possible!

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games