Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:27 am
Yofiel
Aaw, your no fun XD Well I still say you need to join in again... Kirimi is lost without her brother! Lost I say!

Oooh... That was awsome X3 hehe, Kouji is such a whiner...

The ending was the niftiest ever. That is TOTALLY how the dance should have gone :3

I shall try and find a spot to come back in on then. xD NEKOKIRI FTW!

xD I need to draw that now! Show Ikumi and Kouji dancing, and have Faina, Aoi, Kozue and Yuki on the sidelines going "O.O OMGWTFBBQ".

Except Yuki will be jelous. >D MUFUFUFUFU~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:18 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel
Aaw, your no fun XD Well I still say you need to join in again... Kirimi is lost without her brother! Lost I say!

The ending was the niftiest ever. That is TOTALLY how the dance should have gone :3

xD I need to draw that now! Show Ikumi and Kouji dancing, and have Faina, Aoi, Kozue and Yuki on the sidelines going "O.O OMGWTFBBQ".

XD Yay! The return of Neko! *does the happy dance* the RP's dying at the moment too >.>; we could really use some stuffs... XD

Ryvius just isnt Ryvius without a pissed off/jealous Yuki XD
ooh ooh! have Blue nearby giving Yuki one of those "Imma make you my b***h" looks! X)  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:58 am
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

XD Yay! The return of Neko! *does the happy dance* the RP's dying at the moment too >.>; we could really use some stuffs... XD

ooh ooh! have Blue nearby giving Yuki one of those "Imma make you my b***h" looks! X)

I've started it in my sketchbook, alongside another IkuKou piccie I'm trying to get right. >.> (STUPID HANDS, AUGH!)

So far it's going pretty good... Kouji's being a little whore, the sneak. >D It's going to 'Power Drive'... minus the fact that everyone is like "O.O SWEET JESUS" at them.

So, how have you been doing lately?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:29 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

I've started it in my sketchbook, alongside another IkuKou piccie I'm trying to get right. >.> (STUPID HANDS, AUGH!)

So far it's going pretty good... Kouji's being a little whore, the sneak. >D It's going to 'Power Drive'... minus the fact that everyone is like "O.O SWEET JESUS" at them.

So, how have you been doing lately?

biggrin awsome <3

X) Kouji's like that. little b*****d... xd
bwhahaha.. I cant wait to see xd that sounds awsome

Oh I'v been pretty good ^_^ I introduced a friend to HC the other day.. hehehe, she's obsessed now (and wouldent you believe it she's in love with the twins XD Its really weird having someone as obsessed with Yaoi living so close O.o)

I looked at your sig and though to myself that I should draw you some kind of birthday present razz (though I cant decide whether It should be IR based or HC based > biggrin )  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Yofiel
biggrin awsome <3

X) Kouji's like that. little b*****d... xd
bwhahaha.. I cant wait to see xd that sounds awsome

I'm almost finished it! Blue is giving me a hard time, the a**. ninja

Yofiel
Oh I'v been pretty good ^_^ I introduced a friend to HC the other day.. hehehe, she's obsessed now (and wouldent you believe it she's in love with the twins XD Its really weird having someone as obsessed with Yaoi living so close O.o)

I used to have no one like yaoi or mecha in my ENTIRE CITY. But now I have a few, and it's awesome. XD We run around town spreading the yaoi goodness!

Yofiel
I looked at your sig and though to myself that I should draw you some kind of birthday present razz (though I cant decide whether It should be IR based or HC based > biggrin )

Either or is fine, and you're it's not obligatory to make me something. ^^; But I'll still appreciate it greatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:19 pm
the simpler people are always the harder ones to draw. Especially the pretty ones. You try drawing a good Griffith @_@ almost impossible...

It sucks when you have no yaoi friends XP
I can still remember when I showed her DN Angel XD (every other episode she'd be all "They should be kissing!" xd )

I know, but its fun ^_^ goves me another excuse to draw silly fanart <3  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm
Yofiel
the simpler people are always the harder ones to draw. Especially the pretty ones. You try drawing a good Griffith @_@ almost impossible...

I can still remember when I showed her DN Angel XD (every other episode she'd be all "They should be kissing!" xd )

DNAngel in general is slash heaven. Satoshi is so obviously queer, dhurr. rolleyes

Ah, and it would be great if you actually did draw it. <3 It already passed, but I wouldn't lubb it less. heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:03 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

DNAngel in general is slash heaven. Satoshi is so obviously queer, dhurr. rolleyes

Ah, and it would be great if you actually did draw it. <3 It already passed, but I wouldn't lubb it less. heart

XDI know. I love DN Angel (mainly for Satoshi <3 though Takeshi and Dai are cute too...) The manga kicks the anime's a** though... Nifty voices and music aside... The art so pretty... And theres like, 80% more slash XD

Aaagh I missed it XD
Of course I'll still draw it! biggrin I had the niftiest idea... Now if I can just find that damned pencil XP

Oh, and your new avi is awsome l heart  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:38 pm
GAH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T POSTED HERE. ;.;

Anyway, yes, ironicly my English class has begun reading Lord of the Flies! xD It's so creepy, I just feel like slashing off Ralph and Piggy because they remind me so much of Ikumi and Kouji. XD

AND THEY'RE NAKED TOGETHER IN PAGE FIVE, WTF. o.O
And they act so... ugh, gay! xD It makes me giggle.

So, how have you been, if you even read this. ;.;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:10 am
I'm SO SORRY I havent been on! XD Schools being annoying, and I had a whe heap of Rp's to reply to O__o *hugs* I'm so sorry XD

Omg I want to read Lord of the Flies SO MUCH ;^; I watched the movie once... It made me cry alot >.> And yeah, its REALLY creepy (poor Piggy *sniffs* poor Ralph...))

Ralph is so much like Ikumi I almost pointed it out to my Infinite Ryvius-illiterate sisters who wouldent have understood xD (I do believe I actually just sat there gaping for a while being all "OMG Its Ikumi! only on an island without a shirt!" XD)

I'v been okay X) I'm obsessing over the Death Note anime heart SO AWSOME 4laugh Light is really creepy to watch (especially when he gets that happy smile and starts talking about justice... XD) and L was awsome... They really nailed him. And the beggining is so cool :O I cant get it out of my head

I want to hug Matsuda so much heart He is just the most adorable thing ever (he was already adorable in the manga but I think they upped his adorable-ness in the anime... I'm guessing its his voice XD)

Aside from that I watched DN Angel again and now I'm obsessing over Satoshi and Daisuke again XD I went on a total fanfiction binge... Found a reaaaly good one too :3

So how'v you been? XD  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:12 pm
Ah, I'm doing okay. ^_^ School's been a b***h for me to cope with though.

BUT, I got Kingdom Hearts, so it's all good. x3

(Roger+Simon=Faina, I have declared it. o.O Jack and Ralph kind of remind me of Ikumi and Yuki... but then Jack goes savage and turns into Aires. xD

And then... poor poor Kouji is Piggy. ;.; Poor, poor Kouji... *sniffle* He needs some love.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:00 am
Schools always a b***h XD I become year 12 in a few days O__O;;

I dont remember alot of the character names... Are Roger and Simon the twins? XD

Gaah, I never figured Jack out! XD I kept trying to decide who he was more like...

Hehe, yeah... (you wouldent believe how much I cried in the Piggy death scene... My sisters actually had to shush me XD) Heey, you remember that bit where Piggy starts crying because his glasses get broken, and Ralph has to console him? I just suddenly had this mental image of Kouji and Ikumi in that scene... XD

oh, Kingdom Hearts O_o I'v heard thats a really good game...  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:37 pm
Roger is the quiet kid who ends up turning into a murderer and Simon the Christ-like figure. xD Put two and two together and you get Faina.

And... yeah... I haven't read that far into the book yet. What version of the film did you watch, by the way?

Oh, and I got more Ryva fanart on the way, Twister style! xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:09 pm
Some of the characters where kinda downplayed in the movie so They probably werent as noticable XD

I dont know XD It wasnt really old though... There was some blonde kid playing as Jack... and a really tall kid who was Ralph... >.>

More fanarts! :O Lemme see! heart  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:30 pm
Yofiel
Some of the characters where kinda downplayed in the movie so They probably werent as noticable XD

I dont know XD It wasnt really old though... There was some blonde kid playing as Jack... and a really tall kid who was Ralph... >.>

More fanarts! :O Lemme see! heart

xD Itsa coming! My inspiration kinda died for a while, but I'm back at it!

Ya see, we're planning on doing some mad Twistering at the upcoming con I'm going to, and then inspiration hit - RYVIUS TWISTER! xD So me inks it all up to look pretty and *poof*, done!

Ikumi has his face on Kouji's a** for the hell of it. xD Yuki's going all "OMGWTFHAX!" and Blue's kinda on the bored going "...Mkays, that's hot." while the girls are going "OH MY GOD, THEY'RE ALL FRIKKEN GAY! crying " with Faina looking like Satan. XD

Buuuut, I really want to continue LOTF, it sounds good. <33 And how's life doing for you, and school and all? (I keep forgetting how old you are! DX I feel so bad now.)

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games