Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 am
Cret-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 am
Yokies

This is so randomly fun xD

User Image
User Image

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am
Cret-chan

Haha yeah it is. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:08 am
Yokies

That probably is the case. It makes the most sense anyway haha. Do you know what the source is? That sounds like an interesting theory at least, I wouldn't mind it if it were true haha. But yeah, being exposed to just abused Pokemon really screwed up N's perception of right and wrong. xP You think the two girls were some kind of deities? xD There names kind of make it sound that way, but all their names are kind of weird, like N's real name. .-. And just like everyone else, his mom is dead. emotion_awesome Seriously though, if you only have one apparent guardian it always seems like the other one is dead. xD

Well, Umbreon is cute and fluffy. xD Well okay maybe not 'fluffy' but it's definitely cute. How about Absol? Poochyena? XD Haha, well they're both foxes so I can why you would see them similarly haha. Yeah, those are really tough moves for it to know. c:
Yeah, at least when Red "disappeared" you could actually find him. xD I think maybe they don't have the hero because since everyone trained their own Pokemon, it would be hard to pick a team for them. Red's team is somewhat based on his anime counterpart Ash and the events of the Gen 1 games. Plus four of his Pokemon are Gen 1 version mascots, so that's probably they put them in there. Eevee and Lapras are given away in Gen 1 games, and there are two Snorlax to be caught in them too, and since in Gen 2 there is only one Snorlax when you go to Kanto, it's assumed that Red only caught one and defeated the other. It was easier to piece together a team for him that way since these were all Pokemon you could obtain (in Yellow you get all three starters and Pikachu) and none of them were legendaries and you never flat out had to catch any anyway. Legendaries weren't important at all in Gen 1 other than bragging rights and completing the Pokedex. rofl So yeah with all of that rambling (sorry XDD), I think it would have been just too tough to program the character in with a set team, and it probably would have been too complicated to try and do the memory link thing to get your team over, since who knows what six you had on you at the time or if you even had that much, what levels they're at and all of that. xD Too much!

Aahh yeah. xD Pokerussss. I think if you keep them in the Box it wont go away, but if you have them out in your party it will. It's best to keep infecting a bunch of others, a bunch you don't use, and then keep them in the box so you always have one to use to infect others.

User Image User Image

I'm not sure, but I think it was in Bulbapedia? It's the only Pokemon source that I read ever since I found it. That's why I was a hundred percent sure that N was Ghetsis' kid... although I never really thought of his mom as dead. Somehow, she just wasn't there sweatdrop Yep, I'm pretty sure the source I read stated that they were some sort of deities... that's why one of them can cure Pokemons. I think she was also used by Ghetsis as part of an act in front of N. He asked her to heal all the abused Pokemons to show N how hurt they all were. Of course, she didn't know Ghetsis' plan... she also thought that Ghetsis was righteous man.

I like Umbreon, but I never really had the chance to train him. I've only played Gen III and Gen V. I never really enjoyed my Gen I series... mainly because I can't find Fly sweatdrop but yeah, I lost interest in it. Like I was just fooling around. Absol's nice, but she doesn't capture my interest. Poochyena... no, he just not my type sweatdrop
      Well, what you said could be their reason. I dunno... I just miss the old trainer. I know a lot could happen in two years, but how come Cheren and Bianca grew up and the old trainer just disappeared? It's just a shame that we owe so much to "her" because of what she did two years ago, and yet she doesn't even show up in the next installment. We could've chosen a gender for her in the beginning... like, "Which trainer were you in the past?" or something like that... I mean, most of those who played B2 played Black as well. And there I go being sentimental over such small things sweatdrop

I was planning on doing that but unfortunately... they got cured before I had the chance to infect some of those in my boxes sweatdrop I could never really understand the purpose of the Pokerus because I could never really understand the EVs sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 am
Louisa Iris

Ah I see. I tried looking for something like that but I couldn't. If you ever come across it again I'd love to read it. o: It's odd though that the source would come from Bulbapedia but they'd still refer to him as a foster child. I wonder if they found out the source they got the information from was wrong? Ah well, I'd still like to read it either way, and figure out why Bulbapedia says foster and not real. xD Aw, that's actually really sad. Ghetsis is so evil. gonk These poor kids.

So you've never finished a Gen1/2 game? O.o And no Gen4? Holy, I don't know what I'd do if I was missing that much out of the series. xD Well, I can tell you where fly is. On that route left of Celadon, with the Snorlax sleeping, there should be a tree you can cut near it. You go up that way and through the building that's up there, then you'll find a house with a woman and a Fearow (I think) in it, and she'll give you fly in exchange for telling no one that she's there, because she's some famous actress or something haha. Ah I see. When you said fluffy dark types they were just the first ones to come to mind haha.

Haha I dunno. I guess they just thought it'd be too complicated to implement. I was hoping they'd at least have the past trainer appear if you memory linked, that way it'd already know the gender, or at least if you picked a girl or boy it would assume that's what you picked last time. You didn't have to battle them or anything, but just know that they're watching over the region, with Zekrom/Reshiram (opposite of whichever N had of course). That would have been pretty neat.

Aw that's too bad. D: Well, to put it simply EV's just affect how well your Pokemon's stats raise. If you have high EV's, you'll get more points once you level up. Of course there are EV's for each stat. Each Pokemon gives out EV's, like if you battle a Swanna it'll give you 2 EV's in Speed, which will raise your Pokemon's overall. Even though your Pokemon are cured, the don't lose the double EV yield, so they'll still gain double EV's from every Pokemon you fight. So from the Swanna earlier, you'll get 4 EV's in speed rather than 2, just because your Pokemon had Pokerus at some point. It's mostly really helpful in competitive battling really. xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:12 am
Yokies

Ah I see. I tried looking for something like that but I couldn't. If you ever come across it again I'd love to read it. o: It's odd though that the source would come from Bulbapedia but they'd still refer to him as a foster child. I wonder if they found out the source they got the information from was wrong? Ah well, I'd still like to read it either way, and figure out why Bulbapedia says foster and not real. xD Aw, that's actually really sad. Ghetsis is so evil. gonk These poor kids.

So you've never finished a Gen1/2 game? O.o And no Gen4? Holy, I don't know what I'd do if I was missing that much out of the series. xD Well, I can tell you where fly is. On that route left of Celadon, with the Snorlax sleeping, there should be a tree you can cut near it. You go up that way and through the building that's up there, then you'll find a house with a woman and a Fearow (I think) in it, and she'll give you fly in exchange for telling no one that she's there, because she's some famous actress or something haha. Ah I see. When you said fluffy dark types they were just the first ones to come to mind haha.

Haha I dunno. I guess they just thought it'd be too complicated to implement. I was hoping they'd at least have the past trainer appear if you memory linked, that way it'd already know the gender, or at least if you picked a girl or boy it would assume that's what you picked last time. You didn't have to battle them or anything, but just know that they're watching over the region, with Zekrom/Reshiram (opposite of whichever N had of course). That would have been pretty neat.

Aw that's too bad. D: Well, to put it simply EV's just affect how well your Pokemon's stats raise. If you have high EV's, you'll get more points once you level up. Of course there are EV's for each stat. Each Pokemon gives out EV's, like if you battle a Swanna it'll give you 2 EV's in Speed, which will raise your Pokemon's overall. Even though your Pokemon are cured, the don't lose the double EV yield, so they'll still gain double EV's from every Pokemon you fight. So from the Swanna earlier, you'll get 4 EV's in speed rather than 2, just because your Pokemon had Pokerus at some point. It's mostly really helpful in competitive battling really. xD

User Image User Image

Yes, I know, I'm still lacking when it comes to the world of Pokemon and playing the different series sweatdrop It's just that by the end of Gen I, I thought to myself that it's the exact same story as Gen III, albeit with some differences in the story line and in the Pokemon available. At that time, I was just gaga over Sapphire the same way I am gaga right now over Black and B2. So I just focused myself with Gen III and never really finished Gen I. Then, I also tried playing Diamond (I think... the one with Giratina), but that was after I played Black. Of course the graphics and everything was way cooler in Black, so I again lost interest and devoted my time to Black sweatdrop One of these days, I might try to complete all my regions... Can GBA roms be read in DS memory cards?
      Maybe they changed it in Bulba. I think you can do that once a day, so I guess the admins changed it to make it more accurate and according to how it was in the game. You can still see the little bit I told you about craters in Driftveil City. Just search Unova and read the article about it. It's still there the last time I checked... last night sweatdrop

Yeah, maybe it is really complicated. There are just too many things to consider if they're going to assume everything about the past trainer.

Yeah... and there I was hoping I'd be able to infect all those in my PC sweatdrop So are those like the plus points to your stats when you level up? Like the little box that appears in the lower right hand corner after leveling up?
      Haha, I still don't get how its used sweatdrop rofl I'm just surprised that I was able to capture one, because it's a lot rarer than Shinies right? Speaking of which, did you know that the first Shiny I found was a Celebi in Explorers of Time? Or is the Celebi there always is a Shiny?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw. It's not a bad thing or anything. I have a friend who started with Gen 4. I got her into Pokemon with all of my talk of the new release. I remember being so excited for Diamond and Pearl. xD I must have made her excited too haha. Johto was the first region I played through, then Kanto, then Hoenn and the rest in order. I loved Sapphire despite the fact that the sprites being kind of different for a lot of the Pokemon. ._. And I'm not sure about that. I've never had to try. xD
If it says a crater was made at the Cold Storage, the Pokemon World Tournament is there now. Maybe it was just demolished so they could build that there instead? xD Though the word crater makes it sound like something smashed into it, I have no clue. ._.
Haha yeah. I assume they didn't want to disappoint too many people by just creating whatever they wanted for the past trainer.

Another one of your Pokemon may catch it sooner or later. c: You never know~ In a way they are. I don't think they literally get added on, I think it's after a number of points you get 1 solid point added to your stat yield. I'm not exactly sure, but after battling that said Swanna before (lol) a lot, you'll start to notice your Pokemon gaining a lot of points in Speed. While I was training a Lucario for Sp. Attack, I was battling and it's Sp. Atk kept being raised by 4-5 each level up (it even got a couple of 6's!), because I was battling a Pokemon who rose that EV.
Yeah, it's like 1/3 of a change of encountering a Shiny, but the virus can be either got from catching a Pokemon with it (or just battling it, it can infect yours during battle) or a bred Pokemon being born with it. I think the Celebi in that one is always shiny.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 am
Yokies

Aw. It's not a bad thing or anything. I have a friend who started with Gen 4. I got her into Pokemon with all of my talk of the new release. I remember being so excited for Diamond and Pearl. xD I must have made her excited too haha. Johto was the first region I played through, then Kanto, then Hoenn and the rest in order. I loved Sapphire despite the fact that the sprites being kind of different for a lot of the Pokemon. ._. And I'm not sure about that. I've never had to try. xD
If it says a crater was made at the Cold Storage, the Pokemon World Tournament is there now. Maybe it was just demolished so they could build that there instead? xD Though the word crater makes it sound like something smashed into it, I have no clue. ._.
Haha yeah. I assume they didn't want to disappoint too many people by just creating whatever they wanted for the past trainer.

Another one of your Pokemon may catch it sooner or later. c: You never know~ In a way they are. I don't think they literally get added on, I think it's after a number of points you get 1 solid point added to your stat yield. I'm not exactly sure, but after battling that said Swanna before (lol) a lot, you'll start to notice your Pokemon gaining a lot of points in Speed. While I was training a Lucario for Sp. Attack, I was battling and it's Sp. Atk kept being raised by 4-5 each level up (it even got a couple of 6's!), because I was battling a Pokemon who rose that EV.
Yeah, it's like 1/3 of a change of encountering a Shiny, but the virus can be either got from catching a Pokemon with it (or just battling it, it can infect yours during battle) or a bred Pokemon being born with it. I think the Celebi in that one is always shiny.

User Image User Image

I was never really into Pokemon before. Just watching the TV series, but not even regularly. Then when I first had my GBA, I wanted to buy a game pack that's not 100-in-one, but I have no idea what to buy. Sapphire was just there, sitting right in front of me, so I grabbed it. By the end of 2 days, I was in love with it, and the rest is history sweatdrop
      Yeah, maybe they just made that "crater" to be able to destroy the Cold Storage. But then, when I read it, what came into my mind was that the craters were part of the story, like Team Plasma caused it or something.

Ah well, I'm not really into the stats and all that. I told you, I'm just interested in the cute and fluffy ones rofl
      Aww... and there I was hoping that it was my first Shiny. I wonder why they made it like one? So that naive people like me will feel really happy about seeing one? rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm
Louisa Iris

That's an awesome story. o: Just randomly picking Sapphire up made you like the series more. xD I was always into Pokemon from the first day I saw it. I wanted to know more about it, wanted to watch the show and own my own games. xD I was pumped! Lol.
Yeah, the word crater makes you think someone was destroyed, so you would think someone would have done it considering it was in such a specific place. xD Maybe it's a part of the story they decided to not really "tie up" so to speak? .-.

Aw. xD Well that's fine too, I just thought I'd try and explain what they were. Either way, your Pokemon's stats will be higher no matter what you do, as they'll still be getting double EV's from battles. XDD Strong fluffies lololol.
I feel like I ruined it for you. ; A; I'm not sure why they did it, I guess to make her a "special" Celebi? There are tons of them (which is made apparent in the 4th movie), so maybe they just wanted her to be different from the rest. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Oh hi! I like to talk, too! Yakyakyakyak emotion_omnomnom  

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:10 pm
MURKR0W

Hi! How are you? c:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Yokies
MURKR0W

Hi! How are you? c:
I'm great! and you???  

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm
MURKR0W

I'm doing great too! c: I just finished a quest~
Your username, do you like Pokemon, or is that something else? xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm
Yokies
MURKR0W

I'm doing great too! c: I just finished a quest~
Your username, do you like Pokemon, or is that something else? xD
Wow! congrats!
I'm in the middle of drawing something for my departure from deviant art

Of COURSE I like pokemon!
Incidentally though, my real favourite pokemon is zubat.
And thats an unironic love. lol  

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:27 pm
MURKR0W

Thank you! * w*
I decided to totally go for it since it's price had been reduced due to the Black Friday sale. xD
You're leaving Deviantart? o.o How come?

Lets nerd it up yo'. emotion_awesome
Omg really? I've never met anyone with Zubat as their favorite. xD
Golbat, sure. Crobat, definitely. Zubat, neverrr. xD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games