Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari had search in every corner in the city but Len was nowhere to be found.
Okay Prince of ice, if that's the way you wanna play, then let the game start!!, She smirk, she was intending to face the Prince all by herself.

She remembers every single route she could take to head to the Sea Kingdom faster, yes...the forest, she heads off to the forest in her full speed.

She was already in the forest, catching her breath so she can continue. When suddenly she saw someone covered in brown shades crossing in the forest.
"Halt!! This area is protected by the kingdom, no one shall pass at the current situation!!", she un-hesitantly pulls out her sword.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen stopped dead in his traks at the sound of Akari's voice.. Again. He turned around. "Akari?" this time he really did have to laugh and shake his head. "We really have to stop meeting each other like this. A man can only be scared out of his boots so many times, you know.." He said playfully. He forgot he was wearing the wig, but he now knew that the guards were questioning everyone in the Kingdom- though he didn't know why. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"Len..." she shook her head, then put her sword back, but instead she used fire magic.
with fire burning on her hand she glares at him, "Tell me,Len. what are you doing here? or what i'm more interested in is, who are you.... the atmosphere around her becomes intense.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen tried not to react to seeing the fire. "I'm.. Arlen Sinai. I was born here, and cursed with having white hair. I wore a wig to keep people from questioning it, but I left it behind when I went to the border to study. I'm a scholar who specialies in astrology." He told her without hesitating. "And I'm out here because I felt like taking a walk. But the guards were questioning everyone and I got tired of being stopped every 20 minutes because of my hair." He told her. "Akari.. Is something wrong? What's happened?" He created concern in his voice. In reality, he did feel concern. He noticed something in Akari. Something that he'd only ever seen in himself. She was afraid. But she couldn't let anyone know she was afraid... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:25 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

I'll do the asking here!" She yelled, she pointed to her head"in here i memorize every single information about the kingdom. isn't it funny that there's no family name called "Sinai" in this country?", she smirked at him, the fire in her hands burns bigger.

"I'm the one who sent out the guards because there was an impostor in the castle, and do you know who's the impostor is, Len?".
she slowly walks up to him, still throwing him her fiery glare.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen still didn't physically react. If she attacks I'll be forced to use my ice powers against her.. There seemed to be another Akari-related tug on his heart. Why.... Why is it that I don't want to do that? He asked himself. She's my enemy.. Why do I suddenly feel.. He didn't let himself finish his thought. He strenghtened his feet on the ground. "Go on. Attack. You'll put me out of my misery. You think it's the first time I've been acused of being a traitor?" He pulled down the hood and threw the wig aside, leaving his silky white hair to flow gracefully. "I know I look like someone from the Sea Kingdom. I hear it everytime I meet someone. Frankly I'm getting a bit tired of the ridicule. So go ahead and attack. You'll be doing me a favor." He hoped that her kind heart would keep his cover. He couldn't risk attacking her right now.. But if she attacked first, he'd have no choice but the kill her. Even though the mere thought of doing so made his cheast hurt terribly, as if she'd already shoot him. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:02 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"There is no need to kill you...at least not now...but i'll gladly send you to the questioning,if you can prove yourself innocent, then i can announce to the whole kingdom that you are a harmless citizen of the Fire kingdom! but for now, you'll have to come with me". she fastens her fist.

"RAAAAAAAAH!",She ran, charging towards Len in a very fast movement. she was serious on attacking him, but somehow in every step she takes, she felt hurt in her chest.

It was only one more meter until she can strike Len with her fiery fist, yet it was too hurtful for her. the fire on her hand dies out,she tries to stop, but on the result for running so fast her feet hits the other and made her tripped. before she knows it, she was thrown towards Len.
she wanted to put her hand in front of her to stop herself from bumping towards Len, but she wasn't fast enough that her hands only slipped to each Len's side. She couldn't stop anymore her face was about to hit Len's.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen had made a step back He was just about to cast an Ice spell when he saw the fire go out. He gasped as he hands slipped past his hips. And that's why his mouth was open.. When their lips touched.. A-Akari!! His heartrate went wild. Suddenly... He realised this was what he wanted all along. He closed his eyes and pushed up with his head, just a little bit. He could only hope that she felt the same... The woman he knew was his enemy.. The woman he didn't know was the Fire Princess.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Not knowing what had just happened to her, Akari's hands dropped, she felt her body squeezed tight to Len's, she felt the warmth the one she have never felt before.

what is this...why did i let him do this...ah, my face must've been red more than ever right now... Akari's hatred slowly fades away as every second pass. She then slowly pushes Len away and fell to her knees, she don't know why tears starts falling from her eyes, but she felt glad that she pulled back from attacking Len.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen's whole body suddenly grew very hot, even as she pulled away. And though this heat seemed to weaken him, he still sat up to put an arm an Akari's shoulder. "A-Akari... Please.. You don't need to cry..." Thank you.. He thought. Thank you for not making me attack you... He didn't understand why he suddenly felt the need to comfort her... Or why the thpught of leaving her suddenly made his cheast hurt so terribly... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"Len..you..stupid...jerk!!", Akari's each word got cut out from her sobbing. "Why!? Why couldn't you just run away!? I could have hit you!", she cried even more, shaking her head and covering her face.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen looked down. "Because.." he said, his own voice quivering a bit. "Because I'm not a coward. I'd face death for my Kingdom's cause. I'm not afraid of death..." He said. But I am afraid of love... He thought. That's what this is.. Isn't it? "And besides.... Akari... I was hoping that... That you felt the same way about me.. That I felt of you.." He was still unsure of what is was that he felt.. But it was definatly something... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari shook her head,"I don't care if you're not scared of death, i don't want you to die, Len...", Why though...am i in love with him?...is this what they called love?...She thought to herself, to the feelings that she have never felt before.

"...you would be roasted meat by now if i want to lose you...", she slowly wipes the tears in her eyes.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen looked at her. His eyes softened. But this time he meant the feeling it portrayed. "Akari... I..." He didn't know if he could say it.. "I.." He closed his eyes. "Akari, I think I love you." He felt like a foolish child who confesed his love to his best friend while wincing. God please! he begged. He didn't know what he wanted at this point.. He really didn't.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

her hand clenched on her chest, then she jumps up towards Len and hugs him.
"I love you, Len...i'm sorry i almost attacked you" she said with a small voice.
I'll finish this mischief, as fast possible before anyone gets hurt, she determined herself.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games