Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron moved slowly, like trying to figure out how to do the best of it. Jax knew it could be hard. It had taken him forever to find a good and steady rhythm when he was on top like that the first times. But Jax tried to help Cameron as much as he could but moving his own hips as well. He gently stroke Cameron's cheek with a small smile on his lips.

OOC;; It's like...super difficult!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am
Cameron was getting frustrated. He looked up at Jax, and sniffed his nose. He was not about to admit defeat. He kept trying, and finally just collapsed on top of the older man. He was asleep. He had worn himself out trying to please his lover. He snuggled deeply, letting out a soft snore.

{ooc: I'm on my phone. You changed your name?!?!?!}  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax looked really surprised when Cameron just collapsed on top of him. He said nothing and did nothing for a few seconds, but then poked the boy. He...had fallen asleep? Cameron had actually fallen asleep! Jax pulled his fingers through the boy's hair and lightly kissed his forehead before gently turning around, laying Cameron on his back.
"Stupid boy" Jax said with a small smile as he pulled out from the boy. For being a virgin, Cameron could handle a lot. Jax lay down beside Cameron. He realized now how tired he was, so it didn't take many seconds before he fell asleep.

OOC;; Yes I did! Psykfall is actually a Swedish word~~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 am
Cameron snored a bit and rolled around. He was sore, tired, and sick. His bleary eyes opened, and he stood shakily to his feet. He shuffled to the bathroom again, and immediately regretted the alcohol. He sicked and laid his head on his arms. Sleep found him, and he passed out on the floor. Lovely.

{what's it mean?!?!}  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

User Image

Jax barely noticed that Cameron woke up and ran to the bathroom. When he was sleeping, not even a bomb could wake him up! So he's a really heavy sleeper.

Jax turned around, wrapping the blanket around him. He laid still for a few minutes but then turned around again, pulling the blanket over his head and curled up into a ball. He didn't look as creepy when he was sleeping. Everything in his face relaxed, even his body was totally relaxed, which made him look smaller and somewhat fragile.

OOC;; Euhm... I don't know if it really has an English word. When I look it up it says "headcase" but I don't know... "Psyk" is like psycho and "Fall" is...yeah, case. :>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 am
Cameron walked back into the bedroom and smiled at the sight. "aww Jasks." he said softly. He kissed the older man on the nose, and went to the kitchen. He started cooking breakfast. He made pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and waffles. He walked into the bedroom and poked Jax's nose. "Jax, wake up. I made food." he said, trying to wake his friend up.  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

Jax just wrinkled his nose when Cameron placed a kiss there and then used the palm of his hand to get rid of the tickling feeling, but no...he didn't wake up. He kept on sleeping, turning back and forth under the blanket. After quite some time, something poked his nose and he could hear his name from a distance. "Mmmhh..." Jax was somewhere between sleeping and awake. He turned his head, putting one of his arms over his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 am
"Jax! Wake up!" Cameron said in a huff. He wanted food, but he wanted Jax to eat too. He shook him hard, and kissed him hard on the lips. "Jax… food!"  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax slowly opened his eyes when Cameron shook him and kissed him. He gently kissed Cameron back. Pulled his fingers through his own hair. "I heard you.. I heard you.." Jax mumbled with a smile. He looked at Cameron with bloody, tired eyes, but still with a small smile on his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 pm
"good morning Jax. Did you sleep well?" he asked, ever the polite Brit. He softly kissed Jax again, and smiled. He giggled and smiled again.  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron said a happy good morning and asked if he slept well. Jax did have time to answer the question before the boy softly kissed him and giggled. Jax smiled tiredly. "I guess..." he said and sat up with the blanket wrapped around him. His head hurt. His body hurt. Everything hurt. He just wanted to sleep some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 pm
"awh come on now. Surely it wasn't that bad. I slept on the loo floor!" he said with a light smile. His thin body did hurt, but Jax had the bed. Cameron went into the kitchen and loaded a tray with food. He carried it in, and cuddled in bed beside Jax. "here you are. All the best I can cook. "  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled slightly as Cameron said that he had slept on the floor. He didn't bother to ask why. Felt like he didn't need to know why. When Cameron went back to the kitchen, Jax laid down again but soon sat up again when he returned with a tray with food. He cuddled up beside Jax and said that it was the best he could cook. The smell of food made everything in Jax's stomach turn inside out, so without a word he ran to the bathroom and sat down by the toilet, letting all the alcohol from the night before come up. He didn't just throw up once and not twice, but somewhere about three or four times.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 pm
Cameron sighed when Jax ran off. He knew exactly where he'd be. He walked in after Jax, draped a blanket over his shoulders, and kissed his head. He kneeled down and massaged Jax's shoulders, just he had wanted earlier.  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax sat quiet by the toilet for a while, shaking slightly. He could hear Cameron follow him and soon after a blanket over his shoulders. A soft kiss was placed on his head. Jax smiled slightly. "Sorry.." he said with that crooked smile but that smile didn't last long! He coughed a few times before throwing up once more. He quietly moaned when he was done. He wanted to go hide under a big rock somewhere in the forest hoping it would get better!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games