Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:33 pm
Zane nodded and jumped into the battle ready with his Pokeball in his hand and sent out his Marshtomp and nodded towards Leanne and said ''Lets get ready to do this, we'll show that we're an unbeatable duo'' Said Zane grinning as Marshtomp was pumped and ready for battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 am
Leanne threw out her pokeball and Skitty was ready to fight. The two trainers sent out a Manetric and a Nidoqueen and Leanne looked over to Zane.
"You handle Nidoqueen....I'll handle Manetric.." She replied and looked over to the pokemon.
"Skitty, Attract!" She called as Manetric fell in love with the Kitten pokemon and looked over to Zane.
"Your go." She called and had Skitty step back behind Mashtomp  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 am
Zane nodded and ordered his Mashtomp to use Water Gun on Nidoqueen and causing it stumble backwards and fall on it's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:45 am
"Alright, Skitty! Use Assist!" Leanne called as Manetric got hit with mud.
"Mud slap?" she asked and thought of her team.
"Skitty....Quilava....Torchic....Mudkip.... The attack must be from Mudkip." She saw how Manetric was acting.
"Ground type attacks. Zane....have Marshtomp use Mudshot on Nidoqueen. It'll do some deep damage." She looked over at him and the two were trying to have Manetric use Charge and Nidoqueen use Bite.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 am
Zane turned to her and said ''But Nidoqueen is ground type as well, so i'll keep on using Water type moves on her'' Said Zane ordering Marshtomp to use Water Pledge on Nidoqueen.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 am
"She was a posion type WAY before she was part ground..." Leanne said and looked to Skitty.
"Alright! Use Double Slap!" Leanne called as the kitten began to hit Manetric with it's tail and it still couldn't attack due to the attract.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm
''Okay fine i'll try it your way, Mud Shot now Marshtomp!'' Said Zane as the Mud Shot hit Nidoqueen and blinded it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm
Leanne smiled as she looked to Skitty.
"Assist once more!" she called and small embers shot out.
"Ember....from Torchic" She said and Manetric began to charge up an attack and fired at Skitty.
"Zane....little help!" She called as Skitty was hit with lightning and Leanne looked at her.
"Skitty, come back! I have something." she called as she pulled out a small berry.
Skitty began to eat it.
"Zane....take down that Manetric." she said  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:44 pm
Zane nodded and ordered his Marshtomp to use a full powered Mud shot to take down the Manetric and thus winning them the battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 pm
Leanne looked at Nidoqueen next and pulled out her pokedex.
"Nidoqueen are native to Jhoto and to be honest, we have to keep our distance with our attacks. Attract will not work with my Skitty and the ability is for sure poison point. We have to avoid direct attacks and as for my Skitty....I know Assist can work, but the others on the other hand are a question. Double Slap, Take Down." She thought and smiled.
"Zane....I have a wonderful idea." She replied to her own pondering and looked to her kitten pokemon.
"Use Sing!" She called as the Kitten pokemon sung a nice tune to make Nidoqueen go to sleep.
"Zane it's all on you." She said  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:31 pm
Zane nodded towards her and had his Marshtomp use Water Gun on Nidoqueen and then finished it off with Mud Shot and thus winning them the battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 pm
Leanne smiled to Zane as she hugged him and looked down at Skitty.
"Zane....Seeings that the gym is kinda far away, I need help sharpening Skitty's battle skills. I have to teach her Iron Tail and Swift." Leanne replied recalling her pokemon to the ball and looked to him.
"I know for a fact that I could use your help as these things get tougher." She said as she headed into town and looked for the contest hall and headed in getting Skitty all ready by brushing her fur as well as getting the pokeball ready.
"Zane. Do you have those two moves? I'll pay you back." She sat down putting her hair in a braid.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 pm
Zane hugged her back and gave her tms for Swift and Iron Tail and looked at her and said ''You do not need to pay me back at all'' Said Zane following her as his Marshtomp followed beside him as he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Leanne waled in the changing area and began to take off the trainer clothes and slid on the dress and walked out pulling out her hair and clipping up the bangs with her flower hair pin and took out the ribbon she won and put it around her neck as if it was a necklace.
"This is gonna give me luck." She said as she tied it around and looked to him.
"What do you think, Zane?" She asked and called out Skitty.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Zane smiled at her and looked up and down and said ''You look great and beautiful'' Said Zane smling at her.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games