Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asians too thin/skinny? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asians too skinny?
  Yes
  No
  I have no idea
View Results

Kakashi272

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:10 pm
Darkends
Nah, I'm asian and I'm a tub o lard... x_o; I guess it's because I hang around on the comp all day or it's my genes. Some people say I'm actually skinny if I wore smaller clothes instead of baggy stuff... (hehe I like to cross-dress. 8B But I'm straight.)
Lol. well I hang around the cpu all day and my genes.. and I used to wear baggy stuff.. sweatpants guys shirts XD now i actually wear jeans.. but when i wore baggy stuff i was actually skinnier.. 0_o....*sighh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:26 pm
heh heh heh mrgreen , Im one of the skinny ones, Im so thin I look like a holocost survivor. neutral  

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Lay-San

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:30 pm
hmmm... i think MOST azns r thin cuz they have a high matabulism or sumtin like that.... well, i know some fat azns (not gonna name any names...). just go to like chinatown or sum azn country, ur bound to c sum fat azn...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:35 am
I think most asianz are thin  

AznFLipx

damatte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:40 am
Most, yes, but every now and then you see a big-boned or fat kid, but all I see is skinny azns and my mom compares me to them...grrrr.... mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:18 am
I think it's genetic. But hey most girls would pay lots to be as thin as asian girls xd So be proud of being thin ^_^  

tekkaman

Venused

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:40 am
Most of them are thin, though I know some chubby Asians, especially Filipinos 3nodding

My friend's brother is a tank...he weighs like 180 or something and he's like 5'3" . And they're Asian. But as for Japanese people and Chinese and Vietnamese? I don't remember knowing a fat one, ever.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:41 am
tekkaman
I think it's genetic. But hey most girls would pay lots to be as thin as asian girls xd So be proud of being thin ^_^
Amen biggrin
I just comes with the price of being shorter than average hehehe

Venused

[-Superman-]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:04 am
I'm too skinny,and I'm asian.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:40 pm
haha i think a lot of azns are skinny and it runs in their genes, however, i myself am not skinny i think I'm average. not skinny not fat, but more on the skinny side. However i think a lot of azns eat more healthy food than some other ppl and we also excersize. (several azns take martial arts or dance. I take Kung Fu!) blaugh  

flexiqueen

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:57 am
I'm too fat xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:28 am
we all come in all sizes, despite the race or whatever

all i know is most asians i know are obsessed with being skinny  

mermaidnamedmoche

Jinu San

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:58 am
most Asians are skinny.. mainly because of what they normally eat.. to where normal Americans are use to eating crap like beef and pork and stuff.. most Asian countries are mostly near water. So there main port is fish and other such sea creatures. If you cut out all the beef & pork or other such red meats .. and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits and stay away from that fast food crap for the most part. People would be more healthy.

It also depends on how loaded the family is I would guess as well. If your rich you really don't have to worry about anything like price..

thats what I have gatherd anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:16 am
Jinu San
most Asians are skinny.. mainly because of what they normally eat.. to where normal Americans are use to eating crap like beef and pork and stuff.. most Asian countries are mostly near water. So there main port is fish and other such sea creatures. If you cut out all the beef & pork or other such red meats .. and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits and stay away from that fast food crap for the most part. People would be more healthy.

It also depends on how loaded the family is I would guess as well. If your rich you really don't have to worry about anything like price..

thats what I have gatherd anyway.

good point  

mermaidnamedmoche

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:00 pm
In a way but not really...were skinny normal. 3nodding  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash