Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asian_Slipknot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:18 pm
A new book huh? interesting. theyll probably be releasing a couple of new units as well. oh and I hope they make a model of Nakai, The ancient kroxigor of the first spawning. kroxigors are my favorite things from lizardmen. even if its just used for collection and not playing i'd still buy it heh. Actually I'll probably end up finishing my first 2k point army after this christmas. Go lizards!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:16 pm
Gee this forum moves fairly slow huh? Oh well. I just got a stegadon for Christmas anyways so I at least have something to do...  

Asian_Slipknot

Blitz Templar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:38 pm
Hi.I'm Blitzshadow shadow and I play as the Lizardmen.

((thats when you sya"HI Blitzshadow"))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:08 pm
((Thats why I ask why we should)) I've recently have taken on a Lizardmen army, and all I can say is that the Ld is one of their most redeming qualities, though its no help when a unit of knights charges  

Reddemon

Asian_Slipknot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:16 pm
Reddemon
((Thats why I ask why we should)) I've recently have taken on a Lizardmen army, and all I can say is that the Ld is one of their most redeming qualities, though its no help when a unit of knights charges
# dice for Ld is great. its the only thing that saves me sometimes. in fact, in a 250 pt warbands battle, my enemy ran off the board and i rallied my last remaining piece - a single skink- and won the match. amazing! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:18 am
talk about last man standing lol  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:30 am
skinks are great. i love skinks. thats all i wanted to say. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:04 pm
eric the ghost

Oh, so that's what I stepped in this morning. No offense, but skinks are only good for screening and dying.  

Daemon_King

Drachyench

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 pm
Daemon_King
eric the ghost

Oh, so that's what I stepped in this morning. No offense, but skinks are only good for screening and dying.

Not really.

I see lots of effective armies that revolve around skink units dancing around the enemy and shooting them until they die.

Of course, they tend to only be good as long as the enemy lacks 360 LoS units.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Daemon_King
eric the ghost

Not really.

I see lots of effective armies that revolve around skink units dancing around the enemy and shooting them until they die.

Um, here's the thing, I've take a massive amount of shots from skinks, and only one of guys dies at most. The usual target is my Khorne warriors with great weapons. You should know the save a Chaos Warrior unit has if it only has great weapons.  

Daemon_King

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:59 am
Skinks are better for more than just dying. i always have a unit of temple guards or some geared up saurus. A nice big unit Kroxigors.
The southlands list. Makes the lil guys super and sending huge clouds or poisend arrows. Skinks are great. there fragile mind. pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:59 pm
ive been lokking stuff up and reading different books that the lizard men worship the 40k race eldar. ive come to think this because in the necron codex it says that the race eldar that they faught in an ancient war, is called the old ones and the lizard men worship the old ones.  

Ean_arico

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:47 pm
nah the old ones pre-date the eldar. the choas gods were only little demons when the old ones were waging there war to protect the galaxy from the forces of the C'tan. They lived million sof years and were nearly invulnerable. i dunno if you have ever played eldar but guardians are far from invulnerable . the lizard men seem to have a phase sword in there magiclal weapons list. lol pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 am
Daemon_King
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Daemon_King
eric the ghost

Not really.

Um, here's the thing, I've take a massive amount of shots from skinks, and only one of guys dies at most. The usual target is my Khorne warriors with great weapons. You should know the save a Chaos Warrior unit has if it only has great weapons.

I play Chaos and I'll openly admit that the first time I played against Lizardmen I significantly underestimated skinks. I just barely won that battle, and only because I managed to kill his over-beefed general with violet flame.  

Lethkhar

Inquisitor Calsifer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:32 pm
You know what? I think that Tau and lizardmen are kind of the same cause they both protect the Leaders. but thats about it. AND I HATES THE SKAVEN THEY ARE HATED, BY ME.

I EATS RATS>: P  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games