Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:45 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Xilarn
Class Promotion:Spearman (Rider)
Current Location: Sauti
Journal: Here
RP 1: Crossing Lines
RP 2: Meta VP
RP 3: Run Like the Wind (I read somewhere that one PRP hunt could count as an RP)
RP 4: Rain Isnt the Only Problem
RP 5: Break From Mundane
Journal Entry 1: Spring Showers VP
Journal Entry 2: Did You Hear? VP
Journal Entry 3: House of Naeght
Battle 1: Ken vs Xil
Battle 2: Meta Battle Credit
Quest Prompt: The only immediate, life changing event ready to happen in Xil's life is the adoption of his daughter. She's been separated from her older twin brother, and will not stop crying/screaming/attacking things. Despite being only a toddler, she trusts no one, save for her brother, and the mother that abandoned them. She has no hunting foraging skills, and even if Xilarn did leave her alone, she probably wouldn't survive. I was thinking he'd have to find some way to make this girl accept him, or at least appease her enough to let him help her.
Items: I'm just going to list a bunch of things here. =w= Use them if you wanna, not if you don't. He's still incredibly vain and smug, so despite moving to Sauti and not actually getting along with anyone, he prefers to dress formally and intricately, and also warm enough to ward off the Zenan winds rolling off the mountains. Still, he is trying to adapt with Sauti's influence.
Change of Clothes x 2
Sheath x 1
Display of Power x 1 (has a Fire spell)
Pelt x 1
Keen Spear
Dye x 4
Cloak x 1
Niribi Root x 1
Comb x 1
Traveler's Scarf x 2
Tattoo Kit x 2
Shaving Kit x 1
Shoes x 1
Sewing Kit x 4
Necklace x 2
Body Type: Xilarn has always been of average height, but his travels and extensive working out have given him a much heftier build than previously. Enough to pick up and carry his taller boyfriend, anyway. =w=
Preferred Artists: Scar! She is his original artist, and I'd be happy to wait for her for forever, but if she is too busy, then maybe Kana Style 2 or Kana/Pheith collab
Livestreaming: Whatever is best for you~

Xilarn can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:48 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Jerarda
Class Promotion:[Sacred Heart]
Current Location: [Jahaur]
Journal: X
RP 1: Brash and Bold: Bhima and Jerarda - X
RP 2: Searching for old friends -X
RP 3: Training session huh? : Jerarda and Vollerei - X
RP 4: Could things get worse? - Jerarda and Animah X
RP 5: So i've been thinking...X
RP 6: Chapter 5: The Invasion: X
RP 7: The Time has come - X
Journal Entry 1:Meta Chapter 4: Tournament - x 8 posts
Journal Entry 2:Spring Showers World Event: X
Journal Entry 3/4/5: The Extremists - X (3k+ words counts for 3 solos)
Battle 1:Jerarda vs Niabi - X
Battle 2:Takoda vs Jerarda -X
Battle 3:Takoda vs Jerarda - X
Battle 4:Jerarda vs Gerraden - X
Battle 5: Jerarda vs Rishima - X
Quest Prompt: [Pretty open to anything. just nothing to do with extremists as I already spent a long time with them in her solos. LOL Maybe the Dead forest? I am really up for anything. ]

Items:
~ Custom Weapon
~ Tattoo Kit - would like something to symbolize the birth of her three kids perhaps on the blank side of her torso.
~ Fetish x 3 - up to artist
~ Change of clothes x 2 - Would like to see a change in style in clothes. Though keeping the bandaged feet and hands. Would like to see a new style of alk traditional clothing with a flare of earthling mixed in. (no dresses though please)
~ Necklace - something to represent Aisha
Preferred Artists: Kaname style 1 <3 or Kaname /Jay Collab

Jerarda can find her quest here.

jayoku
User Image

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Isolder]
Desired Class:[Guard(Berserker) ]
Current Location: [Jauhar]
Journal: [Journal]
RP 1: ['Lo There]
RP 2: [I found one]
RP 3: [A New Cause]
Journal Entry 1: [Solo 001]
Journal Entry 2: [Solo 002 and 003]
Journal Entry 3: [N/A]
Quest Prompt: [A case involving another race (leaf? wind?) where obviously a shifter is at fault (they would have attacked Isolder and he would have to win, but didn't see his opponant due to a disguise and the guilty shifter party tries to pin it on him) creating a hard moral descision is at hand Isolder must choose who to believe out of the two convincing stories.]
Items: [
simple gauntlets
niribi root x2 - extra long hair like his bros
comb 20k - Braid with the blue ribbon entwined
dancers ribbon 15k - blue to be braided into his hair
Fetish 1ok to go at the base of the braid CC surprise me :3]
Body Type: [Muscular]
Preferred Artists: [Jay and Heras, Kana and Heras, Kana and Tas ]
Livestreaming: [Surprise]

Isolder can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:20 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Kiunyki
RP 1: XX ++ Spring Showers ++ Versatile Prompt, Solo
RP 2: XX ++ Stop yer Squalling ++ Ruelash, Kiunyki
RP 3: XX ++ Did You Hear ++ Versatile Prompt

Items:

Traveller's Scarf - A ratty-looking Shifter-colored handkerchief that Kiki wears around one of her arms.

Nail and Body Paint - She is Kaalnia's daughter: how can she NOT have a few red markings on her face and/or hands?

Preferred Artists: Kaname with Tasinei
Livestreaming: Surprise Me

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:11 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Maya
Class Promotion:Guardian
Current Location: Chibale isle
Journal: Link
RP 1: Link
RP 2: Link
RP 3: Link
RP 4: Link
RP 5: Link
RP 6: Link
RP 7: Link
Journal Entry 1: Versatile Point
Journal Entry 2: Versatile Point
Journal Entry 3: Counts as two
Journal Entry 4: See above solo
Journal Entry 5: Link
Battle 1: Link
Battle 2: Link
Battle 3: Link
Battle 4: Link
Battle 5: Link
Quest Prompt: Preferably nothing to do where she stands on the extremist issue... or lengthy introspection.
Items:
- Master Bow
- Janarim is the mount
- Custom Weapon link (details were posted in the shop with the purchase of the weapon)
- Cloak
Body Type: Same as before
Preferred Artists: Whomever wants to work on her is welcome to. &3 Though the original artist is Kaname. Colabs work
Livestreaming: Only if I can be in the stream while it happens <3.

Maya can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Xarnith
Desired Class:Fortress
Current Location: Tale
Journal: [journal]
RP 1: [x]
RP 2: [x]
RP 3: [x]
Journal Entry 1: [x]
Journal Entry 2: [x]
Journal Entry 3: [x - i hope this counts as class affinty]
Quest Prompt: I would like for the infant he named to be intergral. He was told to earn the right to adopt the child...
Items: Shield ~ Xarn now has a wooden shield on his left arm.
Cloak ~ I wanna give him a sling to act as a baby carrier. While the infant isn't occupying it, Xarn would store small items in it.
Bag ~ I wanna give him a more complex bag, one that would serve to hold small items...and perhaps allow him to store infant care items...xD
Dye ~ to be used to give some color to the sling and his new scarf.
Scarf ~ Xarn has a trailing scarf which he uses to pull up over his head, think of it like a hooded scarf.
Comb ~ I would like long bangs to frame his face now...
Hair Ornament ~ He keeps his half ponytail only now it has a special little ornament.
Piercing Kit ~ I would like to give him a one of a kind industrial in his ears, its a mark of growing with his family. I'd like for that to be shown here.
Body Type: More muscle is now apparent on the youths slender frame. Well toned and if the jumper stays the same then just have it as more of a second skin >3
Preferred Artists: Kaname, Kana - Tasi Collab, Kana- Jay Collab
Livestreaming: Nah, its okay...only if the artist feels up to it...

Xarnith can find his quest here.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
User Image

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:36 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Rilind
Class Promotion:Assassin
Current Location: Yera, Tale
Journal: [x]

RP 1: [1-2] Rilind & Yaholo (( O:20 P:21, counts as 2, DONE))
RP 2: [3] Rilind & Uquin (( O:11 S:11, DONE ))
RP 3: [5] Rilind, Yaholo, Samoset, & Kennet (( S:9 K:9 Y:13 R:12, DONE ))
RP 4: [6] Rilind & Yaholo (( WVP VP, Counts as 1, DONE ))
RP 5: [7] Rilind & Yaholo (( R:19 Y:19, DONE ))
RP 6: [8] Rilind, Yaholo, & Rishima (( R:16 Y:17 R:12, DONE ))
RP 7: [9] Rilind, Yaholo, & the Trio (( R:7 Y:7 I:7 D:7 L:7, DONE ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( 1052 Words ))
Journal Entry 2: [2] (( 1211 Words ))
Journal Entry 3 & 4: [3-4] (( 2127 Words, Counts as 2 ))
Journal Entry 5: [5] (( 1054 Words ))

Battle 1: [1] Rilind vs Arwa (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))
Battle 2: [2] Rilind vs Witu x 2 (( 2 Beast Battles Count as 1 ))
Battle 3: [3] Rilind vs Seriffin x 2 (( 2 Beast Battles Count as 1 ))
Battle 4: [4] Rilind vs Alkidike Ladies (( World Event VP, DONE ))
Battle 5: [5] Rilind vs Yaholo (( Ril Wins, DONE ))

Quest Prompt: I am really up for anything for Rilind other then bug mages since that was what he dealt with in his last two quests. Given things going on with the Alk extremists maybe something to do with them since he's doing so much, including moving out of Jauhar, to protect his lover and kids from them? It doesn't have to be that though, really anything you guys come up with is good by me.

Items:

~ Custom Weapons + Sword of the Strong: What is listed in the form I sent to Suhuba, please. <3

~ Dye: Not sure if this is needed but I will toss it on the list anyway just in case. Ril dyed his hair last go around to red but he's going to let the dye fade out and his hair return to its normal blue color.

~ Gorogorum Scale: I was thinking of having him use the scale item to make himself a set of bracers to protect his forearms since he wields dual swords. I think they would look neat!

~ Niiribi Root, Comb, Fetish, + Traveler's Scarf: To make a style a bit like this one though minus most of the braids. I was thinking maybe one or two braids with little beads (or are they bands?) like the ones that Yaholo's wears in his hair. The scarf's color is the artist's choice, whatever looks best with the rest of him?

~ Change of Clothes x 2: Changing up his look a bit this go around, artist's choice, though I'd like it to be something not as completely covering. He's getting more and more used to being comfortable in his own skin so he doesn't hide himself nearly as much anymore. Maybe a comfy pair of pants and a short sleeved shirt or tank top? I will leave the details up to the artist though.

~ Necklace: A mismatched, hand crafted item made of various feathers, random beads of different sizes and colors, made by his sons for him to wear.

~ First Aid Kit: In his last Class Quest he got a sword that went through the meaty part of his shoulder located where the red target circle is. It doesn't have to be shown, depending on the clothing that the artist gives him. Just adding this in case the location of this scar is needed by the artist or shows with the shirt he's put in.

~ Other: His hair is changing back to blue but his eyes will remain green like they were in his stage three growth. Since it's his growth to stage four I want the artist to have fun adding all the details and fiddly bits they want as I am up for anything really for him since his style has always been a mish mash due to his prolonged travels and him living all over the place. <3

Body Type: Probably about the same he is now, a lithe and smaller built sort of guy. He has put on a bit more muscle/weight, but nothing that would change him to an extreme amount. Something more akin to Jacinthus's build, perhaps?

Preferred Artists: Jay has done all his other growths so her (if possible). Since I know everyone is busy at the moment then maybe a Kana/Jay collab of some sort if that would make it easier? No rush on Ril's art or any art for me for that matter. I don't mind waiting. ^_^ <3

Livestreaming: Sure!

Rilind can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:13 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Virain
Desired Class:Spirit Worker (Shaman) ]
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: Journal
RP 1: A New Cause
RP 2: Fight in the Marketplace
RP 3: Follow the Trail
Journal Entry 1: Beliefs and Values
Journal Entry 2: Entry 2
Journal Entry 3: 3 + 4
Quest Prompt: His mother tracks him down and tries to get him to see reason again. It slips that he's not her birth child but her brothers, whom she stole just moments after he was born. Finding him even more unwilling to return Aemae attacks him, trying to forcibly bring him back home, and eventually to heel. Basically the final conflict between mother and son, with the unveiling of some uncomfortable truths.
Items: Basic Staff, Pouch, Map
Body Type: Short, swimmers build, still looks very young.
Preferred Artists: Kana + Kana lol. If not Kana + whomever would like to color him.
Livestreaming: If possible please.

Virain can find his quest here.

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:23 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Anya
Journal: No messes allowed!
RP 1: VP Did you hear?
RP 2 and 3: Is it Haunted? (20 posts each)

Items:
(buying things to make sure she has all the fascinating stuff!)
Top inspiration, bottom inspiration, and ref (drawn by me ignore the notes!)

(cloak + 1 dye): Bottom pieces: Tiny dark brown shorts covered with a maroon "skirt" made of wispy leaf/feather like cloth (like in the refs above). Color should match or be slightly darker than her arm band.

(1 necklace) Skirt has several decorations: black ropes with blue crystal beads and bone teeth/claws looped about them as well as some wooden hoops.

(cloak + 1 necklace + 1 dye): Top: leather band of brown with black edges and the chain of deep blue crystals starting from the center and looping over her shoulder to connect on the back. The crystals are wrapped with a dark brown/black vine/rope.

(Piercing kit): add in larger earrings with brown for the "thread", and maroon and blue beads with a small claw in them somewhere.

(Necklace): add in a necklace as in the ref, blue gem in the center and claw hooped through it. Band is brown and edged with black.

Keep the arm band of her youngling stage!

Body type: she's got boobs~ (takes after her big sis Elisheba!)
Preferred Artists: Jayoku (either style); Phieth (she can either do line edits or just be a colorist for Jay or Kana)
Livestreaming: I like surprises~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:33 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Dovev 
Desired Class:Swordsman 
Current Location: Sauti 
RP 1: X ~ I'm in the Market for ~ Dovev and Irronaghal ~ 
RP 2: XX ~ As All Adventures Start ~ Dovev and Wermyn ~ 144 words 
RP 3: XX ~ Rain isn't the only Problem ~ Dovev and Wermyn ~ 214 words 
Journal Entry 1: X ~The Meaning of Freedom's Cry ~ Solo ~ 1590 words 
Journal Entry 2: X ~ What is a Sellsword without a Sword ~ Solo ~ 929 words 
Journal Entry 3: X ~ The Way of the Blade ~ Class Affinity Solo ~ 1047 words  
Quest Prompt:
Dovev's prompt: He is going to have his personal ethics tested by being offered a choice where he will gain material rewards of roughly equal value, but where the morals of the situation are actually fairly black and white.

While travelling with Wermyn/Teslaron, they end up in a small town in Sauti. While Tes is out researching his treasure's location, Dovev gets pulled aside and asked to assist in taking down a bandit troop that has been making life difficult. It's an all-swords situation, and Dovev is offered room, board, and supplies for the next leg of the journey, including a map.

This could potentially be the prompt:

Well, Dovev goes in with a group, they wipe out the hideout, Dovev encounters the leader alone and the leader offers to make a deal with him – let him escape alive, and he'll show Dovev his secret stash before he goes. It includes, he says, a nice sum of gold and supplies, and a map of Sauti.

Dovev must either kill the man, capture the man, or let him go.

The quest will force him to consider situations more complex than he usually has to deal with, IE, forcing him to think about his own personal values instead of just money. I think this would be a good chance to explore that, and a good seguay into his second stage.

Items:
Sword of the Strong – Usual colors on the sword.
Obsidian Ring – A ring for his hands. CC on this.
Body Type:
I'd like him to be wearing a very neutral expression. As for body type, in stage 2 he is lean, but on the youngish side for that stage so not bulked out yet.

Preferred Artists: Jayoku, Kana, Jay/Kana
Livestreaming: Yes

Dovev can find his quest here.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:39 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Eleina
Desired Class:Spirit Worker (Shaman)
Current Location: Oban
RP 1: Here
RP 2: Here (I was going to use it as a solo point but changed my mind)
RP 3: Here
Journal Entry 1: Here
Journal Entry 2: Here
Journal Entry 3: Here
Quest Prompt: She is struggling with her faith, and also looking for a Shaman to teach her. She's having bad luck due to her being a hyrbid.
Items: So I want her to look sort of like one of these (One - Two - Three -Four) outfits. They are just ideas of what I'd like, so it doesn't have to be one of those but something along those lines. Still on the skimpy side. She'd still be show offish. I bought the bellow items to help, if I need more/others just let me know. I'd like her to keep her head piece (unless it clashes with the rest of her outfit). Also the first aid kit is because her left hand has a scar from when her cousin burned her in her solo. It shouldn't be that big, but noticeable.
Cloak x3 || Fetish x3 || Traveler's Scarf || Sewing Kit x10 || Dye || First aid kit
Body Type: Hourglass figure.
Preferred Artists: Kan in either styles, or Kan with any collab
Livestreaming: Either way is fine with me

Eleina can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:16 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Talisia
Desired Class: Beast Charmer
Journal: Here~
RP 1: Dris
RP 2: Callum
RP 3: Callum 2
Journal Entry 1: 1
Journal Entry 2: 2
Journal Entry 3: 3
Quest Prompt: Something that forces to fight to protect the creatures she loves (Silva in particular, her raptrix). Could perhaps even be that there is backlash from the night that Silva helped her to defend Callum? So she would have to act to protect him.
Items:
Comb - Just a pulled up version of her current hair basically. So a long/fluffy ponytail that still can have some braids or etc.
Change of clothes - Short dancer's top in a dark blue with gold pattern. *the blue can be swirls of blue mixed together if wanted* (similar to this outfit really) and this 2(But tweaked a bit with probably longer skirts or some sort of shorts or bandages/ribbons beneath, the patterns can be different as well this is just the starting idea to have fun with.) 3 - her top can have these straps instead of the brown seen in the other references.
Change of clothes x 2 - A dancer's skirt slit around her legs for easy movement in the same pattern/style of her top.
Shoes - Sandals that wrap upwards in the same blue/dark gold colors
Gloves - Protective armlets that match the same pattern.
Bag w/Dye - A spare bag that Talisia keeps on her belt that is decorated in a swirl of color (can be blue, golds, white, etc)
Necklace - She still has the sun/moon necklace, but her old choker has been replaced with a gold/blue one that has a sapphire (blue/indigo) gemstone in the center of it.
Dancer's Ribbons x 2 - One that holds back her hair and the other that wraps around her waist in a decorative fashion. These can have starry designs on them if wanted.
Sewing Kit - To throw some basic swirl/starry designs in here and there on her clothing.
Body Type: Still slender with narrow hips, but definitely has some curves going on especially up top.
Preferred Artists: Kana2, Kana/Jay1, Kana/Tasinei, Kana/Heras Box,
Livestreaming: If truly wanted, but I do like surprises.

Talisia can find her quest here.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:27 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Aaran
Desired Class: Archer (Ranger)
Current Location: Mez, Sauti
Journal: [x]
RP 1: VP with Ogbonna
RP 2: Aaran/Mano
RP 3: Meta
Journal Entry 1: Adjustments
Journal Entry 2: A Letter Unsent / A Continuation
Journal Entry 3: Nothing to Joke About
Quest Prompt: I really don't know, but I don't want something involving the Alkidike, or anything where he'd need to kill someone. Maybe protect someone from danger or maybe he finds a youngling and he needs to keep them safe? A "big brother, help me!" sort of quest.
(Please be gentle with this baby, he's fragile)

Items: Reference

Simple bow + dye x3: For the colors of the bow and arrows in the reference! I would like a tribal carving pattern on the white part of the bow in gold. It can be as subtle or intricate as you like. (It's mentioned in solos that this is his brother's bow and arrow and that his brother had carved a pattern into the wood and painted it)

Change of clothes x2 + shoes + gloves + Sewing kit x 2 + Dye x3: For the clothes and colors in the reference!

Necklace: An arrowhead on a thread or ribbon chain. (CC colors, but please match the rest of him!)

Niiribi Root + Comb: For the length and style of hair in the reference

***Notes:
- Please keep his hair the same color as prentice stage! (Ignore the hair color from the ref)
- Keep the bags from his prentice stage (The ones around his waist)

Body Type: Average, lean, healthy
Preferred Artists: Kana/Phieth, Kana/Scar, Kana style 1, Kana style 2
Livestreaming: Yes, please!

Aaran can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Amarone
Desired Class:Rouge (Inventor)
Current Location: Oba (Just got there)
RP 1: VP
RP 2: x
RP 3: x
Journal Entry 1: x
Journal Entry 2: x
Class Affinity: x
Quest Prompt: Amarone is currently on the path for learning as much as she can and trying to invent things to help the people around her. Feel free to have fun creating something where she is required to help someone by inventing (or maybe failing) or even running into a potential teacher.
Items:
Bag (2) Amarone has been traveling, and so I'd like her to have more bags to carry her stuff and tools. I did note in her appearance that she has a small tool-kit wallet-like item attached at her hip that she holds some portable tools, it just wasn't viable in the Prentice stage.
Tool Kit Along with her bag, I'd like her to have some tools. A small hammer, a knife, and maybe a spool of thread. These could poke out of her bags on her belt and body.
Journal Amarone has a book now where she keeps track of her thoughts and orders.
Belt A belt-like item to help with her bags, feel free to place it wherever makes sense.
Barette I'd like to have her have some glasses-like items so she can get a closer look on her work...maybe something that magnifies? These can sit up in her hair or on her eyes (depending on the post) because she only uses them when she is working.
Change of Clothes I'd like her to have a pair of shorts/pants...cargo like that she created with even more pockets for her random supplies. Feel free to keep the same green color as her skirt, or even keep her skirt!

Body Type: She has small breasts, but otherwise I don't have any pictured body type in mind. She has been traveling a lot, so keep in mind she's been walking and not really eating too much on her trip...this also might make her a bit tanner? One thing I would like is having her hair slightly crazy and her looking energetic.
Preferred Artists: Anyone who is available and inspired by the crazy/energetic Amarone!
Livestreaming: Sure!

Amarone can find her quest here.

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:16 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Ariya
Desired Class:Blade (Guardian)
RP 1: Oooo, shiny
RP 2: VP - Meta
RP 3: VP - Staff
Journal Entry 1: The moment a life changes - Class choice
Journal Entry 2: Gift for a brother
Journal Entry 3: Visiting Aisha
Quest Prompt: Something to do with Ariya handling her first time away from the islands. (Post meta) Meeting other hybrids possibly.
Items:Comb - A half up hair style. Keep the bangs in the front.
Simple Spear
Obsidian ring - a ring on her index finger of her right hand

Body Type: Curvy - borderline chubby
Preferred Artists: Kaname or Kana/Tasi collab
Livestreaming: Sure.

Ariya can find her quest here.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games