Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That may be but we don't want to offend our hosts." the woman spoke eyeing her son who looked down avoiding her gaze. No emotion showed on her face as he eyes turned to Asher. "You are the man whom has taken my son?" the woman questioned. Haruto's head shot up in confusion of why his mother would ask such a question. He watched as his mother shook the man's hand. "I am Leslie." the woman said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"I am not the man who 'took' your son," he said easily, seeming to smirk a bit. "I am simply a person who hired your son to care for my house while I am away. And to help out in my accountant business when I need it," he explained to her. "What I have him doing here is to help balance my books; once I have him trained to do so of course. To make sure my meals are ready in the morning and when I come home. Then to tend to things around the house, like the garden and my bills."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was surprised that Asher answered his mother so well. "Ah so you are not the one that cleared all the debts then?" she questioned. "You are teaching him then, good he needed to be taught." the woman said sternly. Haruto bit his bottom lip trying to remain quiet. "Well show us in why don't you its certainly not appropriate to stand in the entry way."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:36 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"I am the one who did clear the debts as well." Smirking softly at this, he nodded as the butler closed the door and he began to lead them into the dinning area. "You must forget my manners...it been awhile since I have entertained guests in my own home. I usually take them out to banquets." When they went to sit down, all theirs chairs were pulled out before he sat back and looked to her. "So I assume you still have a bit of questions....why not go ahead and ask them. And I assure you any and all will not offend me. With my business; you learn to have great patience."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:47 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto winced when the man said that he had helped clear up the debts. He assumed his mother had a devious angry look on her face but she merely looked on ignoring her son. She followed the men to the dinning area. "Do you only take those you deal with in business out to such banquets or anyone you see fitting of your time? Perhaps a lovely girl?" Haruto's mother pressed not seeming bothered at all by her questioned and amused the man had given her permission. "What are your real interests in my son? Certainly you did not rescue him from that other man for such a silly reason as being your personal keeper?" she pressed more.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:52 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Sitting down, he sipped the glass of water they were all given before looking over to her. "I take out friends from time to time. But as for a girl, I find it hard because allot of them are only interest in my money and sadly...that is not real love." Hearing her next words, he couldn't help but hold back a chuckle. "You are right...not simply to be my 'keeper'...I saw someone who deserved a second chance in life," he explained. "I had watched him before when I went to that place...saw his pure heart...saw that if given the chance, he could turn his life around for the better," he explained to her. "Everyone in life has made mistakes and I have learned through God that we cannot judge those based by their looks but by their actions. And I must say, his have proven to be his worth in salt."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Ah not all of them though, so many men can be after that money too." the woman said. Haruto hung his head. It was a cheap shot at him. He had gone to work for his boss because of the money and the ability to get out of debt. He had just wanted to provide a better life for his family. Haruto excused himself as Asher continued claiming he was going to check on dinner.

"He has quite the pure heart, he just goes about it the wrong way." the woman said. "He has given up so much for us."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He gritted his teeth at this comment but bit back the words he truly wanted to say. "He may but its always been for you both has it not," he asked looking to her. "And you are being quite rude...had it not been for your son you could have been out on the streets...no food...no income," he said with a small shake of his head. "What would have become of your daughter then? For all we know she could have end up selling her body just like most homeless women do these days."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Ah you misunderstand our situation then. We would not have been on the streets, we were in debt yes but we were making it by if barely. You also misunderstand me, my son since he went to work for that man has lost himself. He stopped the one thing he loved to do to work full time and he lost himself. I only say things like this to get him to react. He does stand up for himself anymore. I never asked for him to do this for us, I never wanted him to sacrifice himself for us. The only thing I wanted was for my children to be happy. Haru is or was not happy where he was." Haruto's mother said with a sad smile.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Listening to her, he gave a small nod before sighing softly. "I understand that but the way you say it is demeaning to him. The more you treat him like this the more he is going to have a hard time trying to break of that habit. So I will ask you just this once...do not speak to him in such a manor in front of me...inside my home or while I am with him. Because I will not tolerate it one bit," he said to her before he got up to go find the other. He went to go find him, feeling a little worried about him. "Hey...you shouldn't worry about what she says so much...I know you did it for them and I know your intentions were pure," he whispered softly, hugging him from behind.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I've noticed. I hoped it would just cause him to stand up and defend what he did but he won't. In truth besides being happy I want to see him paint again. He has a great talent for it. I will try to hold my tongue then." she continued.

Haruto was in the kitchen when Asher came in. "I don't let it bother me but shes right." Haruto spoke. He was surprised when the man hugged him. "I never wanted to disappoint her."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He felt; content and happy when he hugged him. Smiling some, he nuzzled his neck gently before turning him around. "Why don't you show her your painting you did today," he asked looking to him. "At most, just tell her that you just think very highly of me," he said with a grin.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto shivered a bit relaxing as the other nuzzled at his neck. "What? I couldn't... I wasn't even really going to show it to you. I didn't mean to paint it. I gave up painting before."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:12 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He shook his head as he touched his cheek, calming him down before pulling back. "You aren't going to give it up...don't make me take you flying again," he said with a small devilish grin. "Now...go get the painting...show it to her then give her the keys to their new home after dinner alright."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:33 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto frowned when the other told him he wouldn't be stopping with his painting.
He stepped back when the man threatened to take him flying his eyes flashing in fear. "Fine." he ground out quickly darting past the man upstairs.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces