Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking for a moment he nodded to his words. "Yeah that sounds like a good plan then maybe of the house he where up in as well," he said as he put on his belt. "Then a nice romantic dinner for us."

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and nodded. "Alright. And I'll get to show you some real cooking skills." He grinned at the thought, starting the car and driving to the governor's mansion.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"I am looking forward to it," he said with a smile to him. "I want to be able to cook for you once though...when do you think I can do that," he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused, thinking. "Hmm... maybe tomorrow?" He offered, smiling. "I suppose I can restrain myself from cooking for you tomorrow." He parked by the mansion and stepped out, opening the door from Fuji.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He couldn't help but give a soft laugh as he got out, hugging him. "I know you want to spoil me but how can you not expect me to want to spoil you as well...what else is there for me to do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren wrapped his arms around him. "Things that are appropriate for the stage we're at now?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Well, aside from cooking once in a while, I can't really think of anything."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He blushed a bright red at his words before playfully sticking his tongue out at him. "If you are really good...I might give you a reward," he said with a small grin to him. Chuckling lightly, he pulled out from his arms and pulled away. "Come on...we have homework to do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled some. "I see... I'll be very good, then." He let him pull away and got the camera out, smiling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling softly at him, he held onto his hand as he seemed to relax. It had been so long since he had been this happy with anyone. He just hoped that Darren wouldn't go up and disappear on him; not sure how he would react a second time around. "After we take the pictures we need...want to take some of us."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "That's a great idea." He started taking pictures of the mansion from different vantage points that they were allowed to be in. Once he had them, he smiled at Fuji. "Do you want to take pictures at the next site we do? We can trade off."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"Sure sounds like a good plan," he said with a smile as he took the camera. "But first...a picture of you with your car then we can head off to the next site."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and went to the car, leaning against it and smiling. "How's this?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His cheeks a light red but he smiled as he took the picture. "Perfect," he said smiling as he showed him what he looked like. "Now we should get one of us together...maybe even one kissing," he whispered softly, his face a bright red now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. He gently took the camera from Fuji and wrapped an arm around his waist again. He began kissing Fuji deeply, and lifted his free hand up, holding the camera, to take a photo. A few moments after the photo was taken, he ended the kiss and kissed his cheek. "Like that?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His face seemed to turn a bright red at this point but he slowly kissed back. "Just like that...amazing," he said with a soft smile to him. He hugged him close once more before pulling back. "After we get these photos I can put the power point together with your notes tonight and we should be done...a day ahead of schedule."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games