Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitt Koneko

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 pm
I'm an indecisive college student semi actively looking for a job. o:

My friend and I recently started a fashion blog together, so I guess I'm also a blogger, now. More like I help put the outfits together and have pictures taken of me by my friend and take pictures of my friend while she does all the writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 pm
I'm a part time sales associate for a plus size/older women's shop. I really do kind of like it, because most of it is customer service, and that is right up my alley. *super friendly*
I was in college, back in 06, but a lot of things were happening at the time and I ended up dropping out. Recently been thinking about trying to get back in, but things are still not great and I didn't honestly enjoy the experience the first time.  

Esdella Vie

Friendly Haremite

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 am
Esdella Vie
I'm a part time sales associate for a plus size/older women's shop. I really do kind of like it, because most of it is customer service, and that is right up my alley. *super friendly*
I was in college, back in 06, but a lot of things were happening at the time and I ended up dropping out. Recently been thinking about trying to get back in, but things are still not great and I didn't honestly enjoy the experience the first time.

If you mean financially I totally understand, but if you get a chance you should try maybe a different college. Either an online course or a different one entirely.

While it no longer guarantees you this awesome job at the end, it does make you smarter and being smarter is always a good thing, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Esdella Vie

If you mean financially I totally understand, but if you get a chance you should try maybe a different college. Either an online course or a different one entirely.

While it no longer guarantees you this awesome job at the end, it does make you smarter and being smarter is always a good thing, isn't it?

Right. xd
I was wondering if online courses might be the way to go, but I'm afraid that I wouldn't give it all the attention needed. I've also gotten iffy over my decided major, but that's not a big deal since I've been told I could go for general studies until I figure it out. The more I think about it, the better possibility online courses seem to be... Thank you for the reminder about getting back into school.  

Esdella Vie

Friendly Haremite

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 am
Esdella Vie
Jayce Reinhardt
Esdella Vie

Right. xd
I was wondering if online courses might be the way to go, but I'm afraid that I wouldn't give it all the attention needed. I've also gotten iffy over my decided major, but that's not a big deal since I've been told I could go for general studies until I figure it out. The more I think about it, the better possibility online courses seem to be... Thank you for the reminder about getting back into school.

I've changed majors three times already, ha ha ha.
But I am fairly sure I like my major THIS time around.

I do hope you'll give it another go, I've just seen too many people give up on their dreams/goals and that's really damn depressing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 am
Just your run of the mill college student looking to finish her AA. I still don't know what I want to major in/make a career out of. emo

Right now I work at Dunkin' Donuts and deal with grumpy costumers first thing in the morning, who really should know better than to tick off the person who is serving them food. emotion_awesome

Imaginary Curve

Hygienic Cat

11,350 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Noob wrangler 100

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm
Currently the Receptionist/Accounts Payable/Human Resources Assistant at a local nursing home. I have a Bachelor's in Sociology and would love to become a writer. However I am applying to go to Grad school for Human Resources because who can make money being a writer?

I don't want to answer phones/be everyone's b***h for the rest of my life. Hard to save up for moving out and grad school when over half my shitty paycheck goes to paying off my $50k school debt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:42 pm
Senior in High School, graduate in June.
Going to a Vet Tech. school this Fall.  

PedaI

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

PedaI

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:45 pm
Fox on Stilts
Well at the moment I work in a small book shop with my husband. He's finishing his bachelors in the spring then in September we will be moving to Oregon. After we are established I'll be starting my schooling back up. I'm hoping to get my degree in wildlife ecology & conservation with a minor in zoology.

That sounds interesting!
What career opportunities does that major-minor combo hold?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:54 pm
Vitalli
Im 21 years old, I work 2 jobs (walmart and gamestop).
I want to go to school to be a vet tech, but lack the funds/time.
may just do online classes to be a vet assistant.

I'm going this Fall emotion_kirakira
...Do you live in Ohio?  

PedaI

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 pm
Since the entire Internet can read this anyway:

Lessee. I'm 27 and from North Jersey. Jersey Shore is...probably truer than I'd like to admit. Right now, I'm mostly a slacker bum - I scan in old pages 24/7 (or at least that's what my job feels like), but I'd like to go back to college to become a mathematician.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 pm
Phoenix Goliathane

Lessee. I'm 27 and from North Jersey. Jersey Shore is...probably truer than I'd like to admit. Right now, I'm mostly a slacker bum - I scan in old pages 24/7 (or at least that's what my job feels like), but I'd like to go back to college to become a mathematician.

Ah, someone is actually in my area.

I'd like to pretend Jersey Shore doesn't exist. . . . blaugh  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:02 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Phoenix Goliathane

Ah, cool, where at? (As for me, Fair Lawn.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Phoenix Goliathane
Jayce Reinhardt
Phoenix Goliathane

Used to go to school in Fair lawn.

I'm in Montclair.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:12 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Phoenix Goliathane
Jayce Reinhardt
Phoenix Goliathane

Used to go to school in Fair lawn.

I'm in Montclair.

You went in the exact opposite direction of me! lol

I lived in Nutley for most of my life, and just moved to Fair Lawn a couple of years ago. Montclair's nice, though - definitely a place I'd move to (when I get the cash)  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games