Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 pm
User ImageTypical. A false front force. The shifting leaf and brush, where Cain's clone once was, ran far beyond the slower Lynx's range- but not beyond his senses. With enough focus, he might have been able to catch the glimpse of fragmented chakra, like that of small creatures of the frosty forest.
Hissed under cloth mask and sticky breath, a silent voice murmured to itself;

"How long can you keep up... ?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 pm
Lynx was picking up pace as he moved through thicket and brush, keeping to shadows. He was not without the insight to know that whatever it was that was trying to take them out at this time, or at the very least deter them, was not interested in being found. He grimaced, frustrated that there was no boldness in a shinobi in stealth. Lynx didn't expect a flare of motion to give away some obvious position, but it was disappointing that one did not come, regardless of expectations.

With this in mind, his travel to flank and aggressive pursuit were all but immediately interrupted from his attention. There was something; life, that of some kind. Lynx had been out of attentiveness when he made this sixth sense observation; he barely knew the direction which it came from. He payed it less heed than perhaps he should have, instead.

Akaishi- Red Stone
Rank D Using:: 210/220 Chakra

Lynx preferred more aggressive methods, slicing his hand open in one fluid motion and flinging his arm outward. The blood striped itself from his hand through momentum, immediately crystallizing into throwable knives. Lynx had a handful of them, all of which he started gripping tightly. There was a second, and then crimson energy rose from them like smoke as he glanced in the direction of the life signature, as well as the direction of the previous attack.

Trick Full House
Rank C Using:: 190/220 Chakra

"I'll blow it up.." Lynx spoke with a cynical voice, impatient... Bloodthirsty, "THIS WHOLE DAMN FOREST IF I HAVE TO!"

Lynx had manic eyes. He began flinging the knives, all in the general area of the focus point. It wasn't hard for all of them to hit the dirt, spread evenly from each other. Atleast, relatively so. Lynx took a breath, exhaling in concentration. It was quite possible that he was burning chakra into the wind. His reckless demeanor got the better of him, and he closed his eyes and slammed his hands together, palm-to-palm.
----
Several sets of explosions went off all at once, giving way to a good glance of light that exposed shadows. Lynx began dashing forward; he was practically blind, but he need only be close enough to pick up a Chakra signature. Then, and immediately, he would have a target to attack. The unfortunate predicament that stealth provided was a frustration, and a drastically increasing one at that. "So... Hungry..." He growled under his paced breath, still dashing into where explosions were just seconds previous.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm
User Imagexxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Patrol the village! Rank C In Progress
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Dr. Jeremiah C a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 310 // 310

Through the shrubs and undergrowth the Doctor leaped spot to spot trying his best to return to his ally with the best speed he could. The Doctor has never held much speed or strength, his power lied within his mind. His departed clone had left him with a vital piece of information and that was the jist of where the attack had come from. The Doctor's eidetic memory left him with the precise path he had followed, the direction of travel, and each twist and turn. With this information he would save time not having to retrace his steps, instead he headed bee lined towards the location he had know before.

The doctor was lucky his companion possessed rather flashy abilities. The target was on the move and the Doctor would have had to search for both Lynx and the target. With a few recalculations the Doctor had his new trail set before him but it would still be a few moments before he arrived.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image"I'll blow it up... this whole damn forest..."
Looking back with a hidden smirk, the "prey" caught sight of Lynx's most recent straightforward, and rather unworded action. Keen eyed it retorted a pair of senbon, flung in such a way as to intercept the forward most knives. With proper impact, the explosive knives would fly in such a way as to collide with the others at nearly the same point- their explosions together barely having an increased diameter or flare.
Taking in a deep breath, the prey didn't let its retaliation slow its travel. Reaching the edge of the forest, it looked around to the half slumbering animals, barely startled by its own whiffing steps. With a shake of its head, it hopped up, grabbed onto an overhead branch, fell back, and then used the momentum to fling back to its original shooting point. Although it would pass Lynx, caught in his own explosion, the prey had been slightly too distracted to wonder where the earlier clone's originator would be.

[ Senbon: 38 / 40 ]

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm
Lynx, chasing down the knives in hopes of an explosion. Rather than happening where he had foreseen, the knives exploded midair, seconds after making contact with a set of opposing projectiles.

He hadn't seen this coming, recklessly charging only to find out the path he was following had been purged clean of anything but a powerful explosion.

((The kunai in "Trick Full House" explode on contact. That would imply, I would think, with anything. However, that's going to cause me more issues than knocking them into each other.))

"s**t-.." Lynx spat a curse as an explosion consuming two of the knives completely engulfed him. He had no time to slow down, and no observation to see where the others had landed and subsequently exploded. Flung from the smolder, along with debris and various plantlife, Lynx slammed through several branches before scraping into a tree. His charge had been headfirst into his own explosion; he had been too bullheaded. Lynx exhaled smoke, coughing crimson before standing... He was slower than before, marked with burns and bruises. The early disadvantage was never a coy move, and he needed to make up for lost time.

Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby ] -- Making a large sword from blood.
RANK C:: 170/220 Chakra

The projectiles thrown were smaller than a Kunai, Lynx let his eyesight train on it. Either way, he had no time to trade missiles through the air until one of them gave. Lynx glanced at his hand, concentrating on the loose blood that was now freely flowing. He let it form.... Concentrating still. Erupting in marron crystal, a razor sharp blade emerged; a hand-and-a-half sword, Lynx gripped it with his other hand. His bleeding hand had grown pale, and he felt a creeping numbness engulf it.

Lynx started moving with this sword in his hand, spinning it a few times to regain his composure. He spat blood, basically covered in it by now, before shaking a little like a dog. "C'mon..." He said, starting a walk that began bracing itself into a run, "It's going to take more than parlor tricks to bring me down." He looked entirely unphased by the previous blows when he brought his pace up, casting brisk hand signs one after the other to feign a stronger recovery. At the very least, Lynx didn't want to appear a pushover for his mistakes.

Sameru [ Dampen ] -- Gives the appearance of lack of injury. Used to drive intimidation or doubt into enemies.
RANK B:: 130/220 Chakra

Appearances, however, were deceiving. Lynx knew, in his head, he would need the Doctor for this one. As he tore through the trees, he hoped only that the explosions had alarmed his ally to some degree.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm
User Imagexxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Patrol the village! Rank C in Progress
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Dr. Jeremiah C a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 95//155 & 95//155

Destination attained, time before arrival... four seconds. No mistakes. The Doctor's vision was far from the greatest but even through the thick lenses he saw motion exiting the explosion. Lynx's obvious motions made it clear of his own location and from the movements and Lynx's focus it was not hard for the Doctor to have an idea of where the target might be. But without a definite location it would be hard to open with a simple attack, no this would require something more precise.

As he flung from tree to tree the Doctor clasped his hands calling forth a single Kage Bunshin.
((Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]))

The two beaked figures nodded to one another and leaped from the trees diving head first towards the ground below. Quick seals were made as the two plummeted into the earth without a sign of their descent. The two traveled beneath the earth at a speed much more acceptable than their physical capabilities. Beneath the earth the Doctor thought of the general areas the shinobi may hide and prepared for the search.
((Dochuu Senkou [ Underground Submarine Voyage ]))

He knew he would not be able to handle the enemy himself but a strong opening might leave them weakened or left in the open for Lynx's assault. Within the allotted time the two burst from the ground in the general area determined to hold the prey. As the two erupted from the dirt their bodies writhed with tendrils searching for prey to grasp onto. The good Doctors scaled the trees searching and readying themselves to strike.

((Ito no Gaikotsu [ Exoskeleton of Threads ]))

Monster_Punch

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:23 pm
User ImageWith a pair of pats on the whitened ground, the prey found himself a few yards north of the doctors' unearthing. Face up to nose covered by black silk, and eyes shrouded by even silkier strands of silver hair; but its details mattered little, as the mist of unsettled snow blurred all to figures. Only outlines of dark blue visible to the naked eye.
"It's sad... really... are you from Yukigakure?"
The first audible line broke from its lips. Knowing that the words would likely give away position, the prey reached up as it spoke, snatching the higher branches of two nearby trees, and flexed inward until, with a snap, it launched itself over the forest's tops. The shaking this motion caused forced more snow to fall and press the doctors, had they attempted to give chase.
Slowly descending from its launch, the prey pulled down its mask, spat two bulbs of black and pink downward, and held together a single handsign. The black bulb was fired at the still rustling trees, the pink towards the still hot debris of recent explosions, and the prey itself fell back into the shadows of the eastern white shade. As the globes fell, they began to rumble, stretching, grabbing at branches as they neared their targets.

[ (1) rank E - 5 ]
[ (1) rank D - 10 ]
[ (1) rank C - 20 ]
[ 565 / 600 ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm
Lynx dashed forward, expecting some kind of projectile to come at him. However, he had no clue what to expect when he watched the projectile seemingly grapple it's surroundings. He took an immediate and sharp turn, doing his best to keep distance from it. Either way, it wasn't easy to escape something he had never seen before, and it cut into Lynx's time severely.

His keen ears kept the spoken voice in mind, etched into memory for purpose's sake. Lynx was using his sword to slash open pathways through branches and brush as he charged in the direction he could only hope was that of the target.

Art of Tree Climbing
RANK E::: 125/220 Chakra

Lynx was built for this. The shinobi seemed keen on stealth and escape tactics, but Lynx had the perfect skills for finding someone hidden within the shadows. People could hide their bodies, not their chakra signatures; that was a truth, only as far as he was aware. Lynx began springing through branches himself, getting an overhead view but within the 60' bubble of space that would give away an enemy caught within it. He passed by any and all clones, ignoring their signatures as he ripped through branches, whirling the blade like a baton with dexterity and speed as he sprung back into the ground. Lynx let a huff and started a few handsigns.

He wanted to see the enemy before using anything drastic. However, he was done messing around. Lynx kept his composure as he smelled the air in his descent. The cool breeze was blocked by trees, but Lynx could hear it rather than feel it. He was growing angsty. He would be in the enemy's face the moment he felt the chakra, blade blazing and aggressive melee ensuing. Only time would tell.

((I don't want to auto find you, but you're probably within my chakra senses... I am a sensor, so it isn't as if shadows are going to help you too much...
That being said, I won't take "Finding you" as a gimme, but you've launched like 4 attacks, so soon I'm going to.))

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:47 pm
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Patrol the Village! Rank C in Progress
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Dr. Jeremiah C a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 95//155 & 95// 155

From the ground the Doctors burst, their tendrils thrashing at their full eighteen feet in the air grabbing hold of anything physical that they could attach to. In his chaotic flailing the Doctor managed to grab hold of a couple trees, as well as one of the tendrils of his counter part. With the immediate exposure the two took a strong foundation holding onto the trees as well as each other before a vague vision came to them. From a few yards away they could see the basic human figure. The figure did not stand long as it watched the ineffective opening the Doctor had released.

The Doctor watched as the figure flew into the air above but he soon lost vision from the spars treetops. The enemy was fast and rather skilled in his stealth, Cain would need to rely heavily on the capabilities of his companion. As the two released their hold on their surroundings they dashed to follow the figure, what they had not expected was the chain reaction of the plummeting snow. As the miniature avalanche came crashing down the good Doctors gave his best effort to roll from snow. The bunshin had ran before his the Doctor and this simple fact preventing him from losing his target completely. The snow covered the Doctor leaving him delayed and troubled.

The bunshin did not pause as he rolled to his feet and readied to continue the chase. As he came to his feet he could see Lynx making his way onward. Once Lynx passed the good Doctor the image of a figure flew through the air. It was the prey, and soon it would finally be identified and neutralized. The bunshin came to a stop and followed the figure, as the target flew through the trees the Doctor knew he could not remain on the ground. Two of the mighty tendrils grabbed hold of nearby trees and shot the bunshin into the air. As he flew through the air the Doctor clicked the knob on the side of his beak readying his volume for proper communication to his allies. When reaching the tree tops the tendrils took hold once more and began darting around giving the bunshin a better aerial view.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm
User ImageA thin rustling shook snow from the trees far north of the forest's center ( area 1 ). Roughly seventy-five yards from the original shooting, but only some fifty from the column of trees ( area 2 ).

The patch of pink that dropped from the trees Lynx had avoided began to drool into a single puddle, forming in on itself like soft serve ice cream. It wasn't long before the pool took on humanoid shape, though it was still some few moments after Lynx's departure. The pink cluster spun its head in search, twisting beyond its neck point and in the fashion of an owl, spotting the trail of cut flora, and began following that suspicious path. The signature given off by the figure was the same as the mysterious prey, if not a little calmer.

Just as the pink mess before it, the bodiless whelp of sticky black coiled and straightened itself until it took the form of the one who released it; sans facial detail. Unable, or perhaps uncaring to see the original snow covered doctor, the mass of black reached for the higher branches of nearby trees and flung itself on the same path as the chasing doctor. Every other tree, the black mass stretched out a limb, attempting to nab at its target's heels.

[ tech. reveal: ink clone - c ]

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 pm
((That ended up much smaller than expected. I was unsure of what to do, really. I don't think Lynx is entirely that familiar with clones yet. He would probably think they are real.))

Lynx took a moment to stop, landing ground level with his sword in his hand still. During his pause, he made attempt to perceive where his prey had gone. However, it wasn't long before he turned around to face what seemed to be his target rushing upon him.

Lynx rushed up to meet the clone, in belief that he was facing a dexterous and faceless opponent. Rushing with him was a blade of crimson that was earlier summed from blood, still as hard as stone and as sharp as steel. As he expected melee combat to ignite itself; Lynx leaped into the air, swinging his sword downward aggressively and recklessly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:03 pm
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Patrol the village! Rank C in Progress. Enemy Discovered, Rank increased to A.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Dr. Jeremiah C a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 150//310

From the mound of fallen snow a rupture peeled the snow away as the Doctor rose shaking off the remaining snow. He had seemed to lose track of his target but could hear the rustling of trees from his clones efforts. It seemed that the only way for them to win was to ground the target, but before that they needed to catch it. Cain leaped from the ground using his collections of tendrils to move him into the trees in an attempt to catch up.

Through the treetops the bunshi gave chase taking little notice of the now formed copy behind him. As the creation took chase itself and snatched at the Doctor he finally became aware. A successful distraction the Doctor could not avoid. The robotic voice rang out with increased volume it shouted out coordinates and rate of travel to inform himself, an attempt to not lose the target. As the bunshin gave forth its knowledge it turned mid leaped at the pursuing clone. The writhing tentacles of various black threads moved throughout the Doctor's clothing and ripped towards the body of the clone. Two of the eight mighty limbs attempted to take hold of the clone.
((Ito no Gaikotsu [ Exoskeleton of Threads ]))

With the echoing coordinates the real Doctor took flight. The shadowy figure blurred through the trees using the sun to confirm direction and to discover the coordinates. The Doctor remained leaping interchangeably above and below the tree tops searching for the target.

Monster_Punch

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 pm
User ImageAs Lynx lept up to deliver a powerful dropping slice, the blank pallet of the pink clone carved a deep, almost cartoony smile. The tip of the blade cut into the jell-like head with little resistance, and continued through with the same ease. The big swing now seeming to be nothing but overkill and a waste of effort that would force most anyone to a knee. The clone, cut into halves, would revert to its original state; a blend of Hojo ink. And as Lynx's attack would force him to a very unbecoming position, it was likely that he'd find himself caked in the sticky pink goo.
[ tech. reveal: taffy blend 013 - D ]

Stunted with mid-air retaliation, the black ink clone was at a significantly different standing than the pink, not truly aware of the Doctor's abilities, amongst other things. As the tendrils of the fake Doctor came forth in wreathing coils, it could do nothing more than c**k back both of its arms, and in a sharp SNAP, jet them out in an attempt to land two stab strikes with its irregularly pointy, almost bladed fingers.

Able to hear the rather clunky movement of some incoming enemy, the true prey concealed itself within the shade and snow of what seemed to be a slowly more mountaining area of the northern forest.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lynx ripped into the target, smirking a little himself until he peeled through a thick layer of what was apparently not flesh. The exposure of goop hit him as he went entirely through the clone and rolled onto the ground. Lynx stood up, burdened by the weight of sharp smelling putty ink. He supported himself up with the sword he was wielding. Lynx observed the gunk that caked him as well as the blade. He hadn't dealt with enemies of this nature ever before, it was a frustrating endeavor to say the least. Among many things, this cake of ink made his keen sense of smell entirely useless. Lynx grimaced at the lack of perception as he ripped his blade from the ground again.

Akaishi [ Red Stone ]:: RANK D
115/220 Chakra

After a second of looking at his other hand, Lynx took advantage of the open lacerations of blood, dripping slowly and intricately through his fingers. Lynx conjured up four blades, Kunai in size, of crystal blood. He smirked, realizing this no longer took a toll on him, though the conjuring of his blade did. His other hand still felt a tad numb.

Shadow Swell:: RANK C
95/220 Chakra

Lynx made his way forward, utilizing some stealth of his own. He was forced to move slowly, which made stealthier moving an obvious choice for him as he prowled through the trees in the direction he was hoping was correct. Lynx kept an even pace, doing a few quick hand signs that would give the appearance of shadows. He would use them to travel through the forest until encountered, blade in hand. Lynx heard a voice shout coordinates earlier.. He began to move in that direction. It sounded like the Doctor, and perhaps he would have a cure to this sticky situation.

((I got new art so I was hoping to give you a preview of it. ^_^))

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered the forest and did his patrolling. A few pictures were taken and he was on his way...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 7/8
Patrol the village! The Forest is safe... Watch out for polar bears!

User Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games