Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 am
Rayn was abit taken back by Kuro's somewhat encouraging words. Perhaps this man wasn't as bad as he had initially thought. Still, Rayn wouldnt' be letting his guard down anytime soon. He nodded politely to the brunette before turning back to Ian.

"Make no mistake, this matter is not one of life or death, it is simply one I would like to take care of sooner rather than later." He looked back at Bray again and noticed the way teh wolf looked back at him. Bray looked confused and even a bit hurt, and Rayn instantly felt terrible for openly admiting he wanted to speak in provate. Away from Bray. "Yes" he said, his attention back to Ian. "Let's go" As they walked out, Rayn petted Bray's ears softly and whispered lwo so only he could hear "I'll explain later, my love. I promise"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 am
"I am relieved it is not a life or death matter." Ian stated. Bray continued to watch Rayn still feeling a bit hurt by the fact that the man wouldn't speak about it in front of him. Bray felt a bit better when the other pet him and promised to explain later.

"The pack will be waiting so keep close. No one will attack but they will all want to get close and scent you." Kuro stated.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:59 am
Rayn simply nodded, ready for whatever they would throw at him. He could handle getting 'sceted' if he had to, and he was sure Bray would be used to it. he was a wolf too, after all. God help any of the pack who try to make a pass at Bray, though. Rayn was barely awake and without food so far, and already he felt like he had to fend Kuro off from his love. If the day kept going at this rate, Rayn knew he would faint by the end of it from sheer exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 pm
Coming upon the pack that Kuro and Ian belonged to Bray shrunk closer to Rayn's side for a few moments. Kuro who led the looked back to the wolf who shrinked away from those that moved forward. Sensing the wolf's uneasiness and panic Kuro turned to his pack mates and gave a warning growl which had them backing away. "We shall get something to eat I think..." Ian called to Kuro.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:20 am
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:50 am
Rayn stayed close to Bray was they neared Ian and Kuro's pack. Perhaps the two of them were kind, but that said litle about the rest of their pack. He noticed how Bray moved closer the further into the pack's territory, and he glared at anyone who even remotely looked at the wolf. When Kuro growled his pack mates away, Rayn felt instantly better about the wolf. He may be a bit rash, but he was concerned for Bray, and that made him a friend to Rayn.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:04 am
Bray looked up to Kuro as the man growled causing the pack to back off. Bray was grateful for it, he was not used to such close proximity of others since he had been outcasted from his own father's pack. Bray looked up to Rayn to see how the other reacted and saw the man in thought. The black wolf hoped that the man was taking notes on Kuro's status in the pack to apply later. "Bray, Rayn this is our alpha Zero." Kuro introduced.

The man that was introduced had another male sitting beside him. That male looked up when he heard Bray's name in surprise and seeing the black wolf he looked to Zero almost begging permission to go forth. Zero just gave a smile and nodded, the male darted forward along with Bray who gave a bark of excitement. "I can't believe you got away..." the male exclaimed hugging the wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 am
Rayn was, in fact, noting how the others reacted to Kuro. Aparently he was apowerful influence in this pack, whether that meant a fighter or a higher up, the human did not yet know. Either way, he would be a valuable ally if things went badly. He paused when Kuro and Ian paused, and bowed politely to the man that was introduced as Zero.

Before he could speak, he noticed another male looking shocked and excited at Bray. He didn't look dangerous, but as he ran toward the wolf, Rayn almost intercepted. That is, until he heard Bray bark and saw how he rushed the male. Confused, the human merely kept his composure and looked at the two. "Are you a friend of Bray's?"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Zero gave a bow of his head when Rayn bowed to him. "He is from your wolf's father's pack." Zero answered.

"I'm sure Bray was led to believe that I was dead by his father, but I escaped before he could kill me." the male stated. "I found the cabin like the both of you did and Zero took me into his pack. It turns out that we are perfect mates..." the male stated and Bray looked curious but he waged his tail. He then moved sniffing the male over before licking the man's cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 am
"I see. Well I'm glad you found a good home for yourself. Any friend of Bray's is a friend of mine." Rayn smiled. If this wolf could find happiness away from the old pack, so could Bray. Rayn would make sure of that. He turned his attention back to the leader and bowed politely again. "If you wouldn't mind, there is a somewhat personal matter I would like to discuss with you...a private matter" he emphasized, sending a sideways glance to Ian and Kuro.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am
"It is a better home and a happy home." the male stated looking to Zero with a coy smile. Zero smiled kindly back to the male. "Friend of yours, are you suddenly his keeper?" the male questioned a bit on edge he bared his teeth as if trying to ward of a threat but a soft growl from Zero stopped it.

"If it would please you we could go to my home. Ian and Kuro can stay with Bray." Zero stated catching the humans sideways glance towards the men. Kuro and Ian nodded agreeing to watch the wolf. "If you would come this way, we can discuss what you would like."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm
Rayn's temper flared at the wolf's uncalled for agression. "It is an offer of friendship. One that, if you bothered to get to know me, you would know I veyr rarely give" He responded cool-ly and coldly. "And no, I am not his 'keeper' I am his mate" Rayn realized he'd started to get worked up, and quickly retained his composure. "I apologize" he said softly both to the male and to Zero. "Bray is important to me...if you are his friend, then I wish to try and be your friend as well, that is all. I meant no disrespect to you, Bray, or anyone else."

He looked at Zero then and nodded. "Thank you, I would appreciate that very much."

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 pm
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be aggressive I just worry about Bray. He was put through hell in his father's pack you know. Wasn't even allowed to be a part of it." the male stated. "Your his mate?!? He doesn't smell mated." the male exclaimed sniffing at the wolf. "I am welcome to try and be friends but if you hurt Bray i'll rip you to pieces." the male growled lightly. Bray whined to both of them, at the aggressiveness between them. He butted his head against the male's chest and then looked to Rayn.

"Right this way then, Jake you will behave yourself." Zero warned the male who nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm
"I wouldn't let anyone hurt Bray. Least of all myself" the human responded, his voice laced with conviction and truth. Anyone who heard him would know he was sincere.

As the others left, Rayn once again turned his attention to the Alpha. "I seek advice more than anything" he admited "Bray is the most important person in my life. That wolf means more to me than anyone or anything. But because i'm human, I can't really be with him all the time. During the day he is a wolf, and by night a human." he looked away a bit sadly as he spoke "He refuses to bite me and change me into a werewolf like himself, saying he knows not whether his bit would even be effective...what I need to ask is...if I were to be changed somehow, how would I do it? And how could I make sure to stay on the same schedule as my mate?"

When the human looked up again, his eyes were practicaly glowing with sincerety and hope. "If you know of any way to help, I humbly request you tell me. I would do anything to be with Bray and keep him happy. No matter the cost"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Jake watched as Zero walked off with Rayn for them to talk before shifting properly to speak with Bray. Ian and Kuro watched and though they knew Jake didn't need to shift to understand the wolf and the wolf him. They figured Jake knew the wold would just feel better that way.

"Advice..." Zero questioned. "Ah I understand what your saying. What you and Bray misunderstand is that he isn't stuck that way. His father has convinced him of such because he chose the form of the wolf as a pup more often. It is now hard for him to shift back and even his full moon state has gone backwards. You can however change it back and his bite will be as effective as mine but I presume from what I have heard from Jake is that that pack's alpha, Bray's father is not a fair alpha. Because Bray is small, what one would call a runt of the pack his father didn't want him around. He didn't want a weak wolf in his pack, but what he doesn't know is that sometimes if pushed right the runts can be the most dangerous. They are quicker and their smaller size allows them to get under our bellies and rip them open." Zero stated.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games