Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am
"Finally awake, are we?" Therin grins as they walk. "We're going to someplace where we can all rest. Just take it easy for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:57 am
what....happened to me...  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 am
"I can't really say for sure, but we'll talk more when we rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 pm
"You had me worried, Xan-nii. Vi-chan and Master Kaname, too. And while I have no clue what happened, I agree with Therin. You need your rest, Mister," she wags a finger at the Nobody as she walks along beside them.

"Yes. I think it would be best if we tried to sort everything out after we've all had some rest." Kaname looks pointedly at Risu, who flushes. She hadn't figured that her teacher would pick up on how tired she really was. "Then, we need to rethink our strategy, because obviously, that one did not work the way he had hoped it would."

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:49 pm
"That's not true and you know it. I doubt he was able to pull out that much power even when he had his heart. I've seen nobodies take specialties based on who they were when they had hearts, and from what I've seen, he has one or two, at least, that he'll be really good at." He knew for a fact that most nobodies specialized in at least one power or element, but when that shroud of light and dark energy rose from the boy's body, it made him wonder just how powerful he would become.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 pm
Risu stiffens, before slowly turning to face her Master.

She winces. Kaname's narrowed eyes glitter dangerously as she stares harshly at the Replica.

"No, I do not 'know it.' In case you have forgotten, you and Xanov-kun both lost control. Had Mei-chan and Viola-san not been here, it's possible that you could have destroyed each other. is that what you want, Therin-kun? To destroy each other before the battle has even begun?"

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 pm
EDITED:

"Um, Master, can I say something?" Risu raises her hand in the air. Kaname glances at her.

"I suppose."

"I think what Master Kaname is trying to say is that she's worried about you." She shoots a glance at Xanov. "Xanov-nii, too. She doesn't want either of you to keep doing this if you're going to be at risk of losing control."

"Yes," Kaname nods. "Unless there's some way to avoid losing control, I think another strategy would be best. I do not want either of you endangering anyone's lives, including your own."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm
ugg...i dont feel good either  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 pm
"I don't think another bout like that will even be necessary. From what I can remember, something about my keyblades is offering a power I haven't seen before. If I remember correctly, you helped unlock a link to the light I have, till recently, been unable to achieve. And now the darkness has offered me more of its power than I've ever been able to wield, but of course, at a cost. If anything, I think the only ones left to train are you, Kaname, and Riyu." He remembered bits and pieces from when he was in anti-form, but it was enough to glimpse the potential it had. He made a mental note to try and explore those forms later.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 am
"Um, Therin? Riyu's kind of gone. I don't know where he went, but he hasn't been around for a while..." The pink-haired girl gestures to the surrounding area.

"I believe Mei-chan has a point Unless Riyu-kun returns, I will have no sparring partner, save I go up against either Viola-san or Mei-chan. But then, either one of them would have to spar with the other.

"Also, I do not know if it's truly necessary for me. Rizo and I went through similar training years ago, before we became Masters." It had been why she had not objected to it in the first place.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:43 pm
Therin considered Kaname. He had never really seen her fight, but she seemed to carry herself like one who had been through years of hard fighting. "I suppose you're right... If Riyu's gone, then we won't need to worry about him, but I think we should have Risu and Mei have a go at it. They seem like capable fighters, but who knows how powerful they could become." He looked over at Mei. "What do you say? Wanna give it a try?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Kaname and Risu look at each other.

'Risu and Mei?'

"I think Master confused you." Risu giggles. "I'm 'Mei.' It's one of my nicknames, like 'Risu' is."

"Yes. I was saying that perhaps Viola-san and Mei-chan could spar, since Riyu-kun is absent. Maybe I should refer to Mei-chan as 'Risu' from now on, so no one gets confused?" Kaname suggests.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am
((Dang it... I'm not having a good day...))
Therin shook his head in confusion. "Right... Sorry..." He needed to get all the names sorted out so this doesn't happen again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm
((No, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have given Arisumei more than one nickname. ^^; ))

"Ah, no, Therin-kun, really, it's my fault. I should have explained it better. Or perhaps I should have called her 'Risu-chan' to begin with. She has, after all, been asking me to address her as such for a while now."

"Only because you've been calling me 'Mei-chan' since I was twelve..." Risu crosses her arms.

"You pouted just like that when you were twelve," Kaname laughs.

"Master Kaname!"

"That merely illustrates my point, but I've digressed for long enough. Viola-san, would you be willing to spar with Risu-chan?" Kaname turns to the fan-wielding girl, dropping the matter completely.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 pm
By now they had reached a nice open field with a tree off to the side. Therin headed to the tree and set Xanov down under the shade. He looked back at the girls, wondering what their decision would be.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff