Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

OoC: (())

Raiden walked onto the field with a bit of a skip to her steps. She was wearing her new Quidditch gear and had her hair braided over one shoulder so as to keep it out of her face when he flew. She spotted the team and made her way towards them.

Seeing that everyone was introducing themselves she did the same, “Raiden Oakwood, new team Keeper. My goal for this year is to…” She paused for a moment unsure of what to say, “I want to keep the other team from scoring and get to know my cool teammates!” It was lame, but she didn’t have anything deep to say. She grabbed a broom and stood off to the side waiting for the next student to go.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy ran onto the field, trying to pull her overcloak and gloves on. Just before she made it to the group, she tripped and fell flat with a rather loud 'thud.' "Remy Bleiddiaid. Chaser. I want to annihalate the other teams." she mumbled from the grass. She stood up carefully, looking disheavled. She smiled brightly at her teammates, then started laughing. "Sorry, I'm a right klutz. That will happen loads more." she said through her giggles.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
Colton listened patiently as his new beater spoke up first. He nodded with a pleasant smile and told her, "It's nice to formally meet you, Hannah. Again, welcome to the team." The next player to speak was their keeper who had some pretty high, but honorable ambitions. "That's good to hear, Raiden—and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Just about then, Remy—one of the chasers who had made the team last year—hurried onto the field in such a rush that her feet seemed to get ahead of herself. He stifled a laugh as she fell, walking over to help her up as she casually introduced herself to the other players from the ground. "As long as you keep it from happening in the air, you'll be fine," he whispered to her playfully, leading her back over to where the rest of the team stood.

"Next?" Colton called patiently, eyeing the last few students who had yet to speak up.

User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Samuel joined the team on the field before introductions began, decked out in full Quidditch gear, minus the uniform and took his position, laying his broom on the ground. During introductions, he waited, smirking and thinking about what he wanted to say. Colt called for the next person and he stepped forward. "Sam Meridith, seeker, and I'm looking to get a good start on my Snitch collection."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Skymira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Lavender-Rose had the rest of the day free and she had nothing to do. She'd been wandering the school trying to find some familiar face or maybe something to occupy her time. Then an idea perked into her head. That's when she decided to make her way to Quidditch practice and watch the Gryffindors practice. "Maybe I'll see Raiden." She remembered her being a sporty type girl so this seemed like a reasonable place to look for her. Walking behind the bleachers she scanned the field and soon enough she spotted her. A smile spread across her face and waved, hoping Raiden would see her and also hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for being here.

[....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
Colt smirked at the seeker's introduction. "I think we're all hoping for that, Sam," he told him with laughter clearly present in his voice. "Alright, now that we're all good friends, get in the air and take a few warm up laps before our scrimage."

As the players all mounted their brooms and took to the sky, Colton stayed on the ground and waited to unleash the bludgers. When everyone appeared ready, he called up, "Batter's up!" his words more directed to Hannah then anyone else, being that he was the other beater.

Within seconds, the captain was in the air with his team, and with all of the balls in place, they were ready to begin.
"Okay—Raiden, take your position by the goals. Samuel—you know what to do. Hannah and I will take care of the bludgers, and as usual, the chasers will do what they do best. The only difference is that we're not actually playing against anyone--except Raiden, who will be trying to keep her own team from scoring. And Jayden—I want you to attempt to steal the ball from your own teammates. If you succeed, you'll trade jobs with Remy." Colton smiled teasingly at the Raiden and Jayden, hoping they were ready for the challenge.

"Well? What are you all waiting for? Let's play some quidditch!" And with that, the Gryffindor was off, weaving in and out of other students in attempt to catch either of the bludgers in the act of battle.

[[OOC: Refer here for a reminder of what numbers each of you are trying to roll. Chasers: You don't need to pass before you score since we don't have that many people; just try to roll a higher number then the keeper. Beaters: To simplify things, we'll just try to roll beneath a 65 to hit the bludger away from whoever or whatever we RP about. Aku & Bug: if you guys post, you can just introduce your characters as if everyone were still on the ground, and then jump ahead to your positions, if you'd like.]]
User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
First Year

Hannah swung her leg over her borrowed broom and picked up a beaters bat. She then kicked off the found and met up with her partner Colton in the sky."I am ready captain,"she said already starting to search for the crazed ball. Hannah was excited of rthe practice and couldn't wait to start playing in real games.
O.o.C:   One problem about the game....I am going to my dad's house in Midland tomorrow night and I don't know if we will be going to his work(were the wifi is) Saturday. Oh yeah and two-a-days is done now, but I have a schrimige to go too tomorrow. What are we going to do if I do not have wide on game day.

Character Info

Friends are: Raiden and Caitlin

Crush is: Sean Alvern

User Image

Professor Tahiri rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 10, 1, 10, 7, 8, 10, 1, 6 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

When Colton gave them the go ahead to take off, he rocked skyward, sliding his goggles down into place. He whirled in the air and swung a wide curve flying around the practice field a couple times before the captain threw the balls. Sam immediately began to search for the snitch, smirking confidently to himself.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Mood: Happy

Thoughts: …
Love Interest: No one
OoC: (())

The dark haired girl smiled confidently and clapped her hands together, “I’ll take you all on then!” Though the statement was mostly a joke there was a bit of truth to it. She enjoyed the idea of trying to block all of their shots and get a bit of attention though she knew she wasn’t all that great yet. Her eye’s drifted to the stands as she tried to think of a strategy, imediatley they fell on Rose who she hadn’t seen since sorting.

Waving extatically with both hands, Raiden made a mental note to herself to catch up with the girl later.

She took off into the air as soon as the order was given by the team captian. The sporty girl floated up to the goal rather gracefully for an amature. Her gray eyes scanned the field as the first year came to a stop in front of the middle goal. She gave a signal to the other that she was ready to begin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street
Hiding from the world with a broken wing
But you better believe you're gonna fly with me

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
{Life the First}{Life the Second}{Life the Third}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy walked out onto the field, ready to open try-outs for Gryffindor. She didn't wear her goggles, her eyes having been fixed in the transformation. She used a small gold key to unlock the broom shed for potential first years. She held her own CleanSweep in her hand, clutching it rather tightly. She tied a whistle around her neck, so she could call plays. She had her long hair in a messy braid, instead of her usual pigtails.

Remy looked at the time, and sighed. people would be pouring in the gates anytime now. She sighed lightly, and hovered a bit over the grass.

{OOC: With permission, I post as try-out opener}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

You could be a songbird from New Orleans
Scared of the rain just as scared to sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Gryffindor || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

When Sun heard that there were spots open for Gryffindor quidditch team, he thought he couldn't be more ecstatic. He proved himself wrong when he heard that the two beater positions were open. Sun ran onto the fields, being unable to stop thinking about the intensity he felt during the quidditch game mashup. Of course, he knocked himself out of the game, but it was still fun. Magic kept him in the game, basically.

He grabbed the broom he used during the mix up game, since he already "bonded" with it, as he was taught how to describe it. What he didn't know was that Remy was the quidditch captain. Was she? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that Remy was the one with the whistle, and usually the person with the whistle was the one in charge of tryouts. "Hi Remy!" he happily exclaimed.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli walked onto the Quidditch Pitch, quite angry that she wasn't allowed her own broom during tryouts. She had an amazing Firebolt back at home that she loved to death, but all the same she was excited to be trying out, although she wasn't so sure about her captain, mister big shot Jayden. None the less, she loved Quidditch to much not to try out. She grabbed a school broom, choosing carefully and then headed over to where Remy and Sun stood. "Hi. I'm Elli, but I guess you kind of already know that Remy." She said with a small laugh, referring the fiasco during the sorting feast.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:05 pm
((For those wondering, we are currently still using the old system until the new one has all the kinks worked out of it. It should be ready by the next RP year, hopefully! >_<))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street
Hiding from the world with a broken wing

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
{Life the First}{Life the Second}{Life the Third}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy looked over, and smiled lightly as Sun Henrick walked over. "Hello Sun. Ready to try-out? Let me guess... Beater?" she said with a wry smile. Her deep gold eyes shone in the sunlight, full of emotion. She kept floating on her broom, just a few inches off the ground.

She looked up again, seeing Elli. "I do indeed. Welcome to try-outs." she said softly. She blinked up at the two, offering a smile.

{OOC:}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

You could be a songbird from New Orleans
Scared of the rain just as scared to sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Gryffindor || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You guessed right!" he cheerfully responded. At a closer glance, Remy seemed to be different from usual. The deep golden shine in her eye reflected more sunlight than when he last saw her during the opening feast and the hallways. Were her eyes always like this? A cursory look at people's faces, we usually miss a lot of the details, just like how many Americans don't know which way Lincoln is facing on a penny they use so often.

"Is something wrong, Remy?" he blurted out. He wasn't sure where that came from, honestly.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games