Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
charms spring term 2011 lesson 3 up Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and have fun
yes
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
stealing your magics
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
O_o hey stop that i need my magics for this class
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
poll whore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:52 am
Riku Masen
Riku lets out a depressed sigh. So close. She points her wand at the blocks, getting ready. "Reducto!"

"2pts for griffendor"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:02 am
announce ment there will not be a final this term for lack of time so instead i would like you all to finish up lesson 3 then tell me what your fav spell was that you learned this semester what spells you would like to see in future classes(min 3 each) (max 15 each person)
and i would like your opinion on the class constructive critism only please and what i could do to improve it after doing al of the above you will earn 30 pts and that will count as your final there will be no pts deducted from every thing not counting lesson 3
(stardust is the only member left that hasnt done the cw and the hw and has not given notice of absence and has till end of term to complete the cw and hw or lose pts for your house)
and on a final note have fun over break and see you next term after i have gotten your finals i will see to the student of the term(person who earned teh most pts ) they will get the bonus pts mentioned on page 1

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:39 pm
"Thanks for an awesome class professor, I really had a great time. Some of my favorite spells I've learned this semester are Incarcerous, Expelliarmus, and the Confundus charm.
Some spells I would like to see in the future-

-Disillusionment Charm
-Patronus Charm (Not sure if you already do that in a different charms class, but it would be really cool!)
-Wingardium Leviosa
-Silencio
-Aguamenti
-Banishing Charm

The class was really good, ((Love the dice system even if I'm very unlucky with it)) the only thing that I noticed that you could work on would be like with how you have a due date for homework and the lesson and then you gotta wait a few days for the new lesson. It would be nice if a new lesson came up the day the other lesson was due. If that makes sense?"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:23 pm
Riku Masen
"Thanks for an awesome class professor, I really had a great time. Some of my favorite spells I've learned this semester are Incarcerous, Expelliarmus, and the Confundus charm.
Some spells I would like to see in the future-

-Disillusionment Charm
-Patronus Charm (Not sure if you already do that in a different charms class, but it would be really cool!)
-Wingardium Leviosa
-Silencio
-Aguamenti
-Banishing Charm

The class was really good, ((Love the dice system even if I'm very unlucky with it)) the only thing that I noticed that you could work on would be like with how you have a due date for homework and the lesson and then you gotta wait a few days for the new lesson. It would be nice if a new lesson came up the day the other lesson was due. If that makes sense?"

"thx riku im glad you enjoyed the class and the lessons would have all been put up the same day as the due date if i had more time irl things came up and i had to go but i will try harder in the future to get them uyp at the same time as the due date usually theres nore time in a semester so that i can do what was needed on time
30pts for griffendor"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:32 pm
ok m going to post the current pts as they are if stardust does the cw and the hw i will add those pts if not then i will have to take pts from hufflepuff(still as of yet have to recieve any message about any reason for an absence)
if you all do the class critique i will add those pts then i will add the bonus pts on june 3rd

Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm
Amber heads to the second classroom and begins to practice the Fiendfyre Curse. The spell backfires and she runs out of the room before anything can happen to her.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm
Once she is sure it is safe to return, Amber heads back in to the room and attempts the Fiendfyre curse again. To her surprise, the casting is very successful and a chimera made of fire is suddenly in front of her. She leaves the room as quickly as possible.  
Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:12 pm
Amber then heads to classroom tree to practice on the trees. "Mobiliarbus," she says, pointing to one of them. Absolutely nothing happens.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm
She tries again. "Mobiliarbus." The tree magically levitates and Amber moves it to the other side of the classroom. What a perfect casting, she thinks to herself.  
Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 pm
((I don't see anything that specifies what to use for Priori Incantatem, so I'm going to pretend you gave us some old wands to practice on. I hope that's all right.))

Amber picks a wand out of the box and sets it on the table. Using her own wand, she points at it and says, "Priori Incantatem!" Nothing happens.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm
Amber tries the spell again. "Priori Incantatem!" This time the spell backfires and Amber shakes her head.  
Stardust Disaster rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:26 pm
"Priori Incantatem," she says once again. This time, an image floats from the wand on the table. It is a life-sized shadow image of a giant spider slipping in roller skates. She giggles as the image disappears, figuring the last spell used was Riddikulus.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm
My favorite spell that i learned was Bedazzling Hex, Expecto Patronum, and the Glisseo spells.

The ones i would like to learn are..Confringo, Duro, and Piertotum Locomotor.

I think the lesson was pretty interesting. The only thing i think is the fact that It is hard to find the lessons. You have to literally read through the board to find it. Maybe add a few spaces or something to make it more readable.

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff