Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm
Gregory smirked and made his scars disappear. "Tala, the great thing about shape-shifting is that you never have to worry about needing a combover. Well, that and never having to go to fat camp again." With that, he disappeared back into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:16 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu put away his guitar and hollered inside to Gregory, "Wake me up when it's time to go to school." With that he leaned against the wall a bit cold and shivering he cover himself as much as he could with his shirt still cold of course. Then, he drifted off uncomfortably to sleep.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm
i could not find an adorable white fox so i found an adorable light pink fox :3

Kaccee normal User Image

so fudgin cute kaccee fox User Image she's teh pink one!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

With that, Tala actually burst out in laughter. "Right."

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 pm
Gregory stepped out of the bathroom, his latest form that of a muscular young man with blood red hair and yellow eyes. His teeth were razor sharp, his fingernails like claws. "I'll wake you up, alright, you silly dragon..." He handed Tala a Blood-letter Boutique gift card. "If I'm not behind the counter when you come in, tell 'em Gregory the Fiend sent you." He then stepped outside and poked Ryuu. "Wake up, buddy. Don't make me get a hose."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm
kaccee jumped off of danny's lap and shifted into her normal form, her bright yellow eyes looked him over i guess yellow eyes are trendy? she blinked a few times and yawned, stretching, her slim figure went back pretty far before you hear her back pop and she got into another stretching pose ..... would anyone mind showing me around the school? i'm new......  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

User Image

Tala raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Alright, then. And I'll do it." She looked over at Kaccee.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm
Gregory chuckled. "I've never done yellow eyes before. Figured I'd give 'em a try." He then poked Ryuu again. "Get up, or I'll drag your arse to the school. I'm not afraid of you just 'cause you're a dragon."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm
thank you, Tala she smiled and stood straight

OMG the game i'm downloading is done downloading *dies because it took forever*  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm
Gregory sighed and began singing loudly in yet another attempt at waking Ryuu up. Anyone who listened to a lot of speed metal would recognize the song as The Cage by Sonata Arctica.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OoC: Dx Fudge, knew I shouldn't have taken that nap! Now I need to catch up.)

Hughes suddenly jerked away at the singing and said in a somewhat monotonous tone "Ow." Then he looked around and noticed everyone again, then noticed Kaccee (O.o Is that pronounced like "Casey"?), though she was prevented from hearing the actual thoughts that were running through his head because he was also thinking of a very complex piece of song that would've only made sense to a professional musician.

Hughes then coughed awkwardly for a second to get everyone's attention, even Gregory's over his singing, and waved boredly. "What's all this about a school?" Though Hughes had been sleeping, he had actually been listening in on the conversation, which is why he was dreaming off oddly shaped creatures.

As he waited for a response, Hughes picked up a rather oddly shaped case that had a handle on the smaller end with the bigger end being two or three times larger than the smaller end. Hughes then opened the case and pulled out an electric guitar, tweaked the tuning a bit and started plucking a few notes to make sure everything was satisfactory. Then Hughes put the guitar back inside its case and continued waiting.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu finally stretches, gets up, and grabs his stuff. He grabbed Gregory's shoulder and said, "walk to the school while I sleep if you make me hit a wall.... I don't know what I'll do but I'll think of something," and with that he falls asleep still holding onto Gregory's shoulder.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm
Gregory smiled, revealing his razor sharp teeth. He enjoyed such wild forms a bit too much sometimes. "High school, bro. Education's important." With that, he began carrying Ryuu toward the school. "Come along if ya want, Hughes! It's fun to learn new things!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

User Image

Tala smiled and giggled a bit seeing Ryuu being carried off by Gregory. "Well, come on, Kaccee. I'll show you around. When we get back, that it. And Hughes, you can come too.

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

"I already go to a school." Hughes said in a normal, average tone, but Ryuu and Gregory both heard it as if it were right next to them. Hughes then picked up his guitar case, walked over to the hostess and paid for his lunch. Then he went back to his table, picked up a rather large backpack, slung both that and his guitar case over his shoulders, then walked towards Ryuu and Gregory. Though they were ahead of him by a few yards, Hughes was still able to reach them fairly rapidly, even though he was walking at a normal pace.

Hughes then seemed to slow his walking down so that he was walking paralell with Ryuu and Gregory, though the speed with which he moved didn't seem to change.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games