Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Seeing the money, he felt guilty taking it so he shook his head and gently pushed it back to him. “Its really alright…just…buy your wife a nice new meal alright,” he said with a small nod of his head. “If you should need help with something again, come find me at my house at the edge of the forest alright.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image Oriax watched in confusion as Jason rejected the money. As a daemon he didn't understand the monetary value of things he just knew the coins were necessary for getting things. "Thank you sir. I am indebted to you." the man said bowing.

"Should you in turn need help please come see us." the woman said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

With a small nod to her, he waved to them as he left the house and seemed to sigh. “I thought it would be something like needing minor healing…not something that could save her life,” he said softly to the daemon. “I couldn’t take it from them…they need it more then we do. Besides, if we both hunt and sell the furs and meat, we could also earn money like that.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image "Things are never what one expects. Like you, why not take the money isn't that what we came to town for?" Oriax questioned. Listening to the other's explanation he nodded. "As you wish then." he spoke nuzzling under the other's chin.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Laughing a little, his fur seemed to tickle a bit before he petted him. “I think we can stick with just probably hunting for when we really need the money. But as for the furs we should probably keep those our selves to make into clothes or use them for the children. It could keep them warm should we ever have a winter that would be to cold.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image Oriax settled when the man pet him. "That would be a good idea. Don't want our children freezing to death." the daemon replied. He neglected to mention that if such a winter came he would shift to allow his body to be in a form that was best suiting to keep his kits warm. "We should prepare stores of food if we are to prepare for such a winter."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Thinking a bit, he knew that the forest here had mainly just rabbits and foxes. “I think in a few days we should go out and go hunting deeper in the forest. We can go for the boar’s and maybe some deer.” He was looking forward to this but also worried about him, wondering if it was a danger for him to hunt while pregnant. “I should probably start asking around if there is a house for sale…I really would prefer to buy one premade so we can just work on food.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 am
User Image "Hunting deeper in the forest I should scout before I go hunting out there so I know the layout of the area. Do you think you'll find any pre built houses?" he questioned. "Perhaps we can find one near a river and I can fish as well."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

“We may be luckier to find a cabin but the means we would could only have one child,” he said looking to him. “Now that I think about it…I actually know some people who are selling a cabin! Oriax…your amazing! Thank you for reminding me.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am
User Image Oriax wondered if maybe they could expand the cabin to have more children but if not he wondered if the other would be happy with just one child. He knew he himself would protect the child at all cost, but humans had many to ensure their blood line. "really that sounds wonderful."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

User Image

“I think one of the cabins had a three bedroom,” he said softly to him. “Odds are, we could probably have quite a few kids. But if we do, then they would need to sleep in small animal forms. I am sure we could manage about three or four…what do you think Oriax,” he asked looking to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 am
User Image "I think that sounds wonderful." Oriax stated quite happy he would be able to have more than one kit. "Maybe by the time they are older we could find a way to enlarge the cabin without making it bigger from the outside." he suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 am
User Image

User Image

“Maybe, but that would require allot of magic and a time that you would not be with child,” he said to him, blushing when some people looked to him. “But for now, lets go find my friend who has the cabin for sale…it’s the…man from yesterday that you saw.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am
User Image "So why not do it when we first get the cabin that way we would be set up already. Each child could have a room ready for when they are older. Or maybe for a few months I don't have a child and we do it then. Either way the kits won't be happy without their own space once they grow." Oriax stated not caring whom heard him. "The one you've had relations with?" he questioned with a soft growl.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am
User Image

User Image

“Then the moment that we get the cabin we can set it up to have about seven rooms, sound good,” he asked looking to him. Though when he heard the low growl, he seemed to give a small nervous smile. “Oriax…please don’t scare him…we want the price for the cabin as low as can be alright,” he said softly, going to the shop the other owned.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games