Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Cirque de Masquerade OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good RP?
  HECK YEAH!!!
  Pretty much, I guess
  What the frick are you smoking?
  POLL WHORE ALERT
View Results

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:10 pm
I need to check that RP out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 pm
I am very impatient. I keep thinking about all the awesomeness that's about to happen in Cirque and the awesomeness that could happen in the Theater. Let's get a move on people!  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm
I know... I wanna start posting in the Theater, but I also wanna post in Cirque saying something...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:25 pm
The Phantom of GO
I know... I wanna start posting in the Theater, but I also wanna post in Cirque saying something...

I get how you're feeling. It just makes me sad that you and neferet are the only ones that have sent me profiles. But we have so many people that we could probably populate it ourselves XD  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

I get how you're feeling. It just makes me sad that you and neferet are the only ones that have sent me profiles. But we have so many people that we could probably populate it ourselves XD

Dammit, I say we should go ahead and start in the Theater thread. People will come along eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm
The Phantom of GO
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

Dammit, I say we should go ahead and start in the Theater thread. People will come along eventually.

I agree. When Cirque started, we had what...3 people? Now look at it. We'll have no problem. It's not like we're against taking extra characters.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm
nefret2011
The Phantom of GO
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

I agree. When Cirque started, we had what...3 people? Now look at it. We'll have no problem. It's not like we're against taking extra characters.

-nods-I agree completely. Maybe we can push the others to join >.>

So, I CANNOT wait to see how Ophelia and Hamlet act together. They're going to be raving lunatics with one another XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm
*gasp* Have we convinced you? Haha!! Victory!!!  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm
nefret2011

I was planning on doing it anyways. Just give me a minute to sort out posting formats and I'll get to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm
KittyKatKaye
nefret2011

I was planning on doing it anyways. Just give me a minute to sort out posting formats and I'll get to it.

Can't you let me have my victory? crying  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm
nefret2011
The Phantom of GO
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

Okay, my first post is up. I can only post for Ophelia tonight because my parents are shoving me off the computer so I can't set up the rest of the posting formats. Go Post!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm
2 Things...
A) Spring Break is finally here!!!
B) Note the awesome new avatar. I've gone from edgy and undead and regal and gorgeous. That's right. Be jealous. XD  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm
THIS JUST IN...

Erazybeth Crimme reveals a troubled past to a suicidal 10-year old. Meanwhile Erebos is hungry and on the war path. The other form of the ringmaster lays unconscious in a not-so-inconspicuous spot. And a sleeping Loviise is oblivious to everything.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm
The Phantom of GO

Posted in Theater. You might wanna wait to post in Cirque. Beth and Lilly are having an awkward heart-to-heart.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm
Kitkat do yu hate meh? >:  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games