Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame started to look around ,looking for something that Ayame could use for tracking. She was decent at tracking, not the best at it though. Ayame strolled around the trailers until she saw a familiar mask, shadow doves mask.Ayames ears twitched anxiously.
Dove would not leave her mask just laying around. Im coming Shadow Dove.Ayame sighed and picked up the mask, she started to sniff. Suddenly a whole new trail picked up, but it was partially covered with a disgusting smell she couldn't quite place.
Ayame then got on all fours and began her journey.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Of course he had asked. She expected him to. She opened up her mouth, prepared to give a vague half-truth, when words started tumbling out of their own accord. "I was the Queen's personal entertainer." She said. Her eyes widened slightly. She hadn't meant to be so blunt. Still, the words kept coming out. "She was often bored and in need of amusement." She could remember the look on the Queen's face after she'd finished an act. It was something akin to relief. As if she was reassured the world still had some value. It was a look she used to relish. "But her tastes turned...darker." More and more of her requests involved swords and daggers, some made out of iron. She shuddered for a moment before the words started tumbling again. "Eventually they turned...too dark for comfort. I left, and ended up here." That was one of the best days of her life, if she was being blunt. If only she could focus on that day and not way might lay ahead.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason walked out of the room, shoulders stiff, not glancing at them. He stepped out, and continued counting, 24...25....26... He had been counting ever since Alaster had walked in with that maiden. Jason had been more and more haunted each passing day, from the images of when he was tortured for witch-craft. Each day, his temper seemed to be getting worse. 41...42....43.... He neared the catering tent, 48....49....50.
The feelings wore away, and once again he was his normal self. He pasted his signature smirk on his face and walked in. As he joined the line to eat the food, he commented to Artie, "The food looks good today. Nothing crawling off my plate so far..." with a good-natured tone. Artie was practically the best at cooking. Grabbing a bit of food onto his plate, he sat down across from Lyric. "So what do you think of the new girl?" He asked, taking a big bite of his breakfast.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame wasn't worried anymore because she knew she could rescue Dove from whatever horror had kidnapped her. She then narrowed her eyes as there became more and more scents confusing her but her nose stayed true and stuck to the one(or two really) scent(s).
Ayame blushed knowing she was going to remember this lovely scent of doves for a while now. Sadly she was also going to remember this other sent that burned her nose so badly. She shook her head trying to focus, but that confused her nose. Thankfully Ayame was smart and brought shadow doves mask. She sniffed it once more then tied it to her waist again. This time she started to run, not too fast to where she would get tired but at a steady decent pace. Growling, she knew she had to find something to eat. It was growing dark. She looked back and found she could still see circus lights, this means that she has hardly covered any distance in a decently long amount of time. This is impossible.

Ayame Chiba

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:00 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal nodded when she was talking. She was being open with him and it was something that was starting to eat at him. It wasn't becasue he thought she was lieing. It was becasue no one would be this open to him.
But his thoughts changed when he heard his stomach growl. Neal closed his eyes and shook his head with a smirk on his face. "sorry to change the subject, but do you know if there is enough time to grab a bite outside the carnival?" He asked, a slight blush on his face, from what he thought was a rude question

...will you deal me my fifth, or fold my hand?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Okay, so these two are definitely going somewhere (and not just off the fairgrounds razz ) but I still can't makeup my mind as to the exact direction))

Outside the carnival? Did she hear him correctly? He wanted to leave the fairgrounds? She knew it shouldn't bug her. but she rarely moved away from the circus. It's not that she was so much afraid. There never seemed to be anything of interest away from the circus. Well, it would be a nice change of pace at least. "Alright." She said. "Did you have somewhere in mind?" She hoped he knew where he was going, because she had no clue.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image

Artaxius smiled innocently and rather genuinely as he giggled, "Thanks Jason. I think I'm really getting better and better every day~ I mean, it's only been, what... Sixty years?" He nearly doubled over as he finished cooking before grabbing himself a serving and sitting at the table.

He arrived just as he heard the question and, almost immediately, he piped up and said, "Oh, you mean the human girl, Loviise? She seems like the kind of female that Alastor needs..." He took one of the three pieces of bacon he had in his hands and bit a chunk of it, chewing contemplatively for a few moments before gulping the masticated matter down. "I mean, she's overly caring, a bit of a charming ditz, and, most certainly, a polite young lady. Now, whether she'll be his energy source or actual love, I cannot tell." A small knowing twinkle in his eye formed as he said the last sentence, "I will say this: he's got quite the fancy on this one for some strange reason. And on a human, nonetheless! This will be going somewhere, I'm sure..."

Then, with a more serious tone, he murmered, "Question is if Erebos likes her or not."

---

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor softly shook his head, his raven-colored strands of hair making the softest whooshing sound. He sighed sarcastically, "Those are just a few of the younger members; teenagers so full of life... And attitude. They're quite useful, I'll admit. But, oh, what foul and too-mature mouths they have."

At that moment, he realized how close Loviise was now after, out of fear from Lyric earlier, she had slowly edged herself away from the vampire girl towards himself. He couldn't help but blush a light shade of pink as he consoled once more, "There's nothing to fear from the troupe during the day. It's at night when one should worry; when the more adult circus show in the Big Top begins, chaos practically ensues backstage and in the living quarters." He closed his eyes and bitterly sighed, "It's a nightmare when this place is plunged into darkness. It's like the charm wears off and all that's left is... Lust."

Shaking his head once more and, now trying not to let his eyes stray upon the ballerina for too long at a time, he said in a more bright tone, "Come. I believe they should be serving breakfast about now. Just ignore what they say though for, I warn you: when newcomers arrive, they don't take politeness all too kindly. Rumors swarm like annoying little pests." He, ever-so-gently, took his calloused and experienced hand into her nimble and soft fingers as he slowly began to lead her back, trying not to say anything much more after all he has spoken of in dark tones.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise's gaze wandered as he spoke, going from his lips that where all-too close, to his deep eyes that spoke age beyond his years and back again. Her long fingers had floated up to gently grasp a stray lock of his ebony, silky hair and tuck it behind his ear when the word lust slipped from his lips and gave her shivers. This man...He put her on edge, most definitely. She wondered vaguely about the rest of the circus, and what exactly he meant about the change in the performers, in the very atmosphere of night. She was brought back to her senses at his chipper tone and a smile appeared on her face of it's own accord. She was unsure of what to do about the politeness issue, but she couldn't just drop all of the manners that she had been taught to conform to. Besides, when in doubt, be polite. At least if she was they wouldn't be able to say anything bad about her, and she didn't think that she had it in her to be..intimidating. In fact, the word wasn't even in her vocabulary.

Her hand was tenderly encased in his own and she let her eyes close for a moment. Unlike most of her colleagues would have been, she wasn't repulsed. His rough, warm hand was the hand of a working man, someone who worked hard for his living. And she liked it. She didn't want a man that wouldn't be able to defend her, and when she looked at him, he practically oozed power. But he had the courtesy to be polite and respect her. He treated her well. She followed after him quickly, staying close as well as she could manage. "I-I've just realized; I haven't gotten your name."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 pm
♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣ User Image♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣

User Image

ஜIt's double the giggles and double the grins,
and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.ஜ

Romeo skipped into the tent with his plates of food; piled high as usual. He grinned over at Artaxius and sat down across the table from him. He almost immediately began to down the first plate of food that he had brought in with him, and most people would swear that he didn't taste his food. Which was fine with him. He could eat an entire cow and still be hungry. But that, of course, was because there was one thing that would satisfy him and his sister. And that was the one thing that they were forbidden to have, if they wished to stay with their 'family'. And with Alastor. "Hey, Arti. Did you hear about the human?" He asked through a mouth full of food.

Lyric danced from the kitchen, the stick of a lollipop protruding from between her dainty lips. She sat down beside Arti and gave a smile, removing the sweet from her mouth. "I've seen her. I have to admit that she's pretty, and she smells like she would taste wonderful. I really would like to just sample her, but Ally would have my bottom." She said, the last part coming out wistfully. On the other hand, Lyric was the opposite of her brother. She was never seen eating anything but sweets. She didn't see the point in actual food, so she had a stash of candy she kept with her at all times. Whenever anyone managed to take it without losing a limb she would either become a hellion, or would sob her eyes out, depending on her mood.

User Image
XXXX ~Dance along with me and play, The game is about to End~XXXX User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason whistled. "Man, you're making feel like a toddler here. But really, I think Alastor just needs something normal to anchor his life on. He's surrounded by, excuse the term, extremely not normal people..." He twirled his fork in the air to make a point. He was leaning back in his plastic chair, "Truthfully, I agree. Erebos... I think I had better stick a bit close..." He chewed thoughtfully, remembering the last few times he had helped to calm the ringmaster. Jason had a thing about him that make people often feel extremely calm and safe, though he himself was usually none of those things. After swallowing, he looked at Artie. "About the energy source thing? It doesn't take some super-powers, as amazing as yours are, to see. His eyes stray toward her lips, not her eyes." He shrugged, finishing his plate. He took a deep breath and blew a bit of amber hair out of his face. He looked at lyric and raised an eyebrow, "You're going to get diabet-- Agh, nevermind." he finished, remembering her true race.

finniii

Salty Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal scratched his head a little, triyng to remember any locations he had passed by when he ventured into New York. "Dose pizza sound good. Carnival food has never been my thing, and im not saying that to be disrespectful." Neal asked, finally looking at her

(that, would be up to your responses to my actions. and yes, unless you protest to leaving the fair grounds)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Pizza? It could be worse. She was still getting used to human food. At least it was better than cotton candy and funnel cakes. She gave a small, and what she hoped was encouraging, smile. Before she could stop herself, the words came tumbling out again. "You make an excellent distraction." Using decades of practice, she kept the surprised look off of her face. Where did that come from? She was being far too honest. It was very new, but, oddly enough, not unpleasant.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:12 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal nodded his head, but inside he was a little confused by the statement. So instead of dwelling on it, he threw his cards into the air and before all of them hit the roof of his trailer, he was already on the ground looking up. "Well, you coming?" He asked as all 52 cards were in his hand once again

(im going to have to cut it short tonight. i have a mri at fricken 7o'clock, and my parents are making me get up at 530)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Just thought of something. Has pizza even been invented yet?))

She had to admit, he was very good at what he did. "Clever." She said with a smirk. She jumped lightly off the trailer, not bother to unfurl her wings. "Just a moment." She dashed into a nearby trailer and came out a few seconds later she reappeared, no longer in her costume but a dress. It was still a bit ostentatious, but now she no longer looked like she worked for a circus for a living. "No need to scare the locals."  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games