Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middlechild274

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:30 am
I'm 173magician. I love purple, do a lot of stuff, anime, draw, read, write, do something with my hands and of course, hope to make something useful out of myself. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:48 am
I am ulquiorra_97. i heart animals(especially the dog family) , anime and linkin park!
I love the colours blue and black. i am kinda open and friendly. i am funny too(though my avi doesnt like it)!  

Ulquiorra_97

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

- - stuffed e e y o r e

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 am
Hello all,

my name is stuff or spec, i am kind of a closed out person but trying to change that and make some neat friends. if you check my friends list there aren't many people there. i'm not a very good person but i try my hardest, i just don't have a filter on my brain like most people do.

i am twenty years old and live in texas, i adore the color purple and detest all variations of pink but will use it as a last resort. i love music my favorite songs keep changing but i really like most of skillets songs.

i work monday thru friday at a daycare center with my brother and mother which isn't so easy, from various times in the morning to seven at night. i have grown an addiction to the sims 2 games now which will pass when i am bored of it. i am normally scouting the forums for a nice rp on the weekends ... and that is all!!

Now I will pull a Diedrich ...

Okay! Bye.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:14 am
hi iam grand -bama i like to play gaia tho im not very good yet i like nice people i dont like rudness icant type very fast so most people walk away before ican talk to them but thats ok iwill get better always try to stay positive  

grand-bama

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

BaraJuuKuro

Supportive Donator

7,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 am
ninja Hello ninja
My Name is Bara. Or Liam :3
New Member (I hit the Button, Lol)
::Warning::
I am VERY Random ^^
Im trying to be on more, But I'm in School and Work Full-Time. Any Questions? Ask Me biggrin
I <3 Random PMs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:23 am
Berry Scarlet
bom, meu nome é Lara, sou brasileira e tenho um pouco de dificuldade para conversar em inglês aqui no gaia... só uma garota legal, meus amigos me chamam de Larita ou Lálá.. e não sei mais o que falar sobre mim... smile

tu sabes hablar español  

x-Klitz

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:25 am
WARNING! WARNING! New member alert! New member alert! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!

Greetings, greetings, one and all!
I am Morpheus.
No, actually, the name's Chikiri Lobos...well, currently, it is, anyway. I've had many names (And nicknames!) over the past several years.
I am very random and I sometimes burst out into song or a quote that just popped into my head. Most people would call me "Insane," but, I like to think of myself as "Mentally hilarious."
I'm into all sorts of things, specifically music, manga, roleplaying, autombiles (Specifically motorcycles and pickup trucks.), computers, linguistics, cooking and metallurgy.
"Chikiri Lobos" is actually the name of one of my Bleach-based RPCs (Role Playing Characters.), in the guild "Soul Society's Exhalted" (Yes, I know it's spelled wrong, but, eh, it's what makes it different.) in which I am Captain of the Eighth Division.
I'm actually currently working on a manga. The only thing I really need help with is drawing the damned thing. (My drawing skills suck.) Oh, well, I also might need some ideas for names and plotlines and stuff.
Anyway. If you want to know more about me, send me a PM...well, if you want to be called a perverted stalking *****, that is. (I'm just kidding...about the ***** part, anyway.)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 am

Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
Oh how I wish to dream again - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image

Hello!

I should have introduced myself sooner, but oopsy I was lazy. As my name says my name is Nemo Noctem...latin translation "nameless night" Yes, Nemo means "nameless/nothing". It comes from the title of one my favorite songs by Nightwish, "Nemo" which is quoted in my posting style.

I enjoy reading, writing and drawing...and of course Gaia. I'm an independent young women that enjoys trying new things. My favorite color/s (at the moment) would be lime-green, purple and black. And I absolutly love cats!

Once and for all
And all for once
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nemo my name for evermore

Igeekykitty

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

Victorique Gallo

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 am
well, my name is Lara, I am Brazilian and I have a little difficulty to talk in English here in gaia ... just a nice girl, my friends call me Larita ou lala .. I do not know what else to say about me ... smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:59 am
Sk8tr wolf
Berry Scarlet
bom, meu nome é Lara, sou brasileira e tenho um pouco de dificuldade para conversar em inglês aqui no gaia... só uma garota legal, meus amigos me chamam de Larita ou Lálá.. e não sei mais o que falar sobre mim... smile

tu sabes hablar español
De hecho, me habla portugués  

Victorique Gallo

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 am
gonk Knew I forgot something!

I forgot to mention what my name means in English. "Chikiri" is a combination of "Chi" and "Kiri," "Chi" meaning "Blood" or "Bloody," "Kiri" meaning "Mist" or "Fog." o.o Or, wait, was it the other way around? "Kiri" meant "Blood" or "Bloody" and "Chi" meant "Mist" or "Fog"? I can't remember. I believe it's the first, because "Chikiri" was derived from "Chi no kiri," which meant "Mist (Or "Fog") of Blood." Anyway, in this context, I'm using the Spanish word "Lobos," which means "Wolves," so, my name, in English, means "Bloody Mist Wolves."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 am
Hello Everyone!

My name is Zech. Not Zack, Zach, Zac, Or any other way you could you could find to spell it. Also it is pronounced like Zack. I know a bit weird right? But you will find that I am a weird person. A bit crazy to, but your perfectly safe I promise you. wink

So I guess you wanna know a bit about me. Hmmm...well I love learning especially about new theory's, and concepts on different things. I am fascinated by space, the human mind, and the emotions we feel. I am a deep thinker. I am 16, and I live in Buffalo Mo. Although science math, and history are my strong points i'm bad at English. So please forgive me if I am not very literate. I really do try.

My personality? Well its a strange one. Im a nice guy. I don't have a girlfriend for that fact. Even though I might like the girl I end up becoming her friend, and she usually doesn't think of me anymore then that. I don't mind truly though. Love will find me when its ready, hey I'm only 16!
Did I mention that I can get a bit crazy sometimes? Oh, and I can be a bit annoying to.

Oh, and I like anime to.  

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

Chilly_Midnight_Wind

Dangerous Bookworm

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:51 am
Hello all!
I'm Morgan, but seriously call me Mo or Momo because everyone does.
Hummdeedummdummdummmm...well....
Right now I'm in college majoring in English. I would like to be a copy editor for a publishing company someday.
I love to travel, but haven't been outside the states yet....I live in Wisconsin and absolutely love it here and could never move away even if I do want to explore the world.
One last thing then I shall stop boring you....I love to laugh!! ^_^
TTFN That's all for now  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:32 am
Heyyy I'm Violet, I'm 14 and this is my 1st gaia account, and im kinda addicted, im a steam punk and I LOVE Panic! at the Disco, I'm a singer, and I've sung at the Royal Albert Hall in London, I really want to be in a band, and my life dream is to someday release an album with Brendon Urie, as he is my Idol, Role Model and all round god(not seriously) I'm a FANGIRL so be warned!!!!!! ^-^ Byeeeeee heart twisted  

MrsBrendonUrie-PatD

2,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

x-Klitz

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:46 am
Berry Scarlet
Sk8tr wolf
Berry Scarlet

tu sabes hablar español
De hecho, me habla portugués

yo entiendo un poco el portugués  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out