Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Might not be Luna's." he murmured.
"We'll keep a hold of it and have Danni take a look once we regroup." She said before slowly lowering her head.

"S'wrong?" he asked as he looked at her.

@Rini: "This is that damn zombie's fault. If he hadn't kept Xena in that hell of his, she'd be her normal loving self now." he growled. He took a few breaths before looking at Rini again. "Any ideas where Xena might have went?" he asked.

She growled. "No idea where she went. Frankly after what she tried to do to me, I'm not sure I ever want to know." She pulled away from Danni and carefully walked away, past Serena.

"Rini...." Serena said softly as she watched Rini pass with a sigh before turning back to Danni. "Don't be so quick to judge. From what I heard, she and Michelle were stuck there but not because of him. There is no way he can possess a power that prevented Trista and Anna from finding the girls until they went to another Haffa's realm.True to her self, she wanted to believe there was still some good in Xena

Danni: "Either way, I want him back in his world and the door to it destroyed and then I want a word with the time keepers and tell them to not alloy anyone from that world to have access to ours or any others. It's too dangerous." he growled. "Until then let's find Xena." he said before turning to leave.

"Punishing him when we don't even know if he caused the change in her is unfair."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Rini: "This is that damn zombie's fault. If he hadn't kept Xena in that hell of his, she'd be her normal loving self now." he growled. He took a few breaths before looking at Rini again. "Any ideas where Xena might have went?" he asked.
"....It's hard for me to believe that she would snap like that..." She murmured. "I don't even know what to think."

"Think. Where would Xena go? We have ta find er." he said trying to sound more calm then he felt.
"I know..." She murmured. "I guess we can go to Haffa's and see if she's at the bar."

"Aight. Let's go." he said with a nod.
She nods as well as she starts to leave the palace, seeming to be deep in her thoughts.

He followed her quietly, not knowing his way to Haffa's from there.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Might not be Luna's." he murmured.
"We'll keep a hold of it and have Danni take a look once we regroup." She said before slowly lowering her head.

She growled. "No idea where she went. Frankly after what she tried to do to me, I'm not sure I ever want to know." She pulled away from Danni and carefully walked away, past Serena.

"Rini...." Serena said softly as she watched Rini pass with a sigh before turning back to Danni. "Don't be so quick to judge. From what I heard, she and Michelle were stuck there but not because of him. There is no way he can possess a power that prevented Trista and Anna from finding the girls until they went to another Haffa's realm.True to her self, she wanted to believe there was still some good in Xena

Danni: "Either way, I want him back in his world and the door to it destroyed and then I want a word with the time keepers and tell them to not alloy anyone from that world to have access to ours or any others. It's too dangerous." he growled. "Until then let's find Xena." he said before turning to leave.

"Punishing him when we don't even know if he caused the change in her is unfair."

Danni: "It'll be best for everyone involved. Even him. He's pining over someone who has no interest in him what so ever."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Think. Where would Xena go? We have ta find er." he said trying to sound more calm then he felt.
"I know..." She murmured. "I guess we can go to Haffa's and see if she's at the bar."

She nods as well as she starts to leave the palace, seeming to be deep in her thoughts.

After leaving the mansion, she starts to make her way towards Haffa's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena: She stands near the lake, seeming to be staring at her reflection.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "It'll be best for everyone involved. Even him. He's pining over someone who has no interest in him what so ever."

"Even so, you're making a decision for Xena, Michelle and him. That's something those three should decide."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He followed Sirea along quietly, but hoped they found Xena soon.

@Serena: Danni: "It can't be helped. Why would you want Michelle to return there anyway?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Serena: Danni: "It can't be helped. Why would you want Michelle to return there anyway?" he asked.
"...If only I was stronger back then..." She said in almost a whisper as they made their way to Haffa's. Once there, she would walk inside the bar, and takes a moment to look around to see if Xena was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"...If only I was stronger back then..." She said in almost a whisper as they made their way to Haffa's. Once there, she would walk inside the bar, and takes a moment to look around to see if Xena was there.

"I'll check tha forest and lake." he said as he headed into the forest to search.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll check tha forest and lake." he said as he headed into the forest to search.
"And I'll check around here." She said with a nod then makes her way upstairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena!" he called as he looked around. "Xena!" He headed towards the lake to look around there.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena!" he called as he looked around. "Xena!" He headed towards the lake to look around there.
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard Raph's voice before looking in the direction his voice came from. The pupils of her eyes gave off a crimson glow before she then makes herself invisible as Raph headed towards the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"A distraction. She's pretty much a shell of her former self since Michael died." her ears flattened  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard Raph's voice before looking in the direction his voice came from. The pupils of her eyes gave off a crimson glow before she then makes herself invisible as Raph headed towards the lake.

"Xena!" he called again as he reached the lake. He then heaved a sigh before looking down at the lake. "Goddammit." he murmured.

@Serena: Danni: "Then send her to a pleasant distraction. Not one that could end up making her go insane." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena!" he called again as he reached the lake. He then heaved a sigh before looking down at the lake. "Goddammit." he murmured.

@Serena: Danni: "Then send her to a pleasant distraction. Not one that could end up making her go insane." he said.
Xena: Keeping herself invisible, she watches Raph look down at the lake.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Keeping herself invisible, she watches Raph look down at the lake.

"I wish ya'd just talk ta me. Lemme know what's wrong witchu." he murmured.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games