Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"It's too strange," she murmured before walking away from the house, venturing a handful of yards away to check around some more. As she moved past the tree she had seen earlier, she froze, her eyes beginning to move back and forth, trying to pinpoint something. She had the sudden and overwhelming feeling of being watched by something uncomfortably close to her.
Carbuncle: He follows after Syra before stopping when she had moved past the tree. Noting Syra's feeling that they're being watched, he would take a moment to look around. "There are ghosts in the area." He said. "Though I can't say if there's any hostility or not."

@ Raph: Xena: "I just hope they weren't attacked by zombies." She said then starts to head into the basement. "I hope the portal to the Ghost Zone is in tact, otherwise I'll still be stuck here until I either find another portal or find a ghost who can take me there."

"Yeah....." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"It's too strange," she murmured before walking away from the house, venturing a handful of yards away to check around some more. As she moved past the tree she had seen earlier, she froze, her eyes beginning to move back and forth, trying to pinpoint something. She had the sudden and overwhelming feeling of being watched by something uncomfortably close to her.
Carbuncle: He follows after Syra before stopping when she had moved past the tree. Noting Syra's feeling that they're being watched, he would take a moment to look around. "There are ghosts in the area." He said. "Though I can't say if there's any hostility or not."

@ Raph: Xena: "I just hope they weren't attacked by zombies." She said then starts to head into the basement. "I hope the portal to the Ghost Zone is in tact, otherwise I'll still be stuck here until I either find another portal or find a ghost who can take me there."

"Yeah....." he murmured.
Xena: Once they got into the basement, she takes a moment to look around. "This was where my grandparents would make their ghost-hunting equipment as well as the Ghost Zone portal." Her gaze would lower to the floor. "I wish there was something that would explain what went on here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Yeah....." he murmured.
Xena: Once they got into the basement, she takes a moment to look around. "This was where my grandparents would make their ghost-hunting equipment as well as the Ghost Zone portal." Her gaze would lower to the floor. "I wish there was something that would explain what went on here."

"Yeah." he said as he walked around the room looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Yeah....." he murmured.

Xena: She looks around as well. "There's gotta be something...unless someone had beaten us to it."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Whatever's near me, it doesn't seem to be too happy at the moment," Syra cautiously whispered back to Carbuncle, hardly moving her body. "I don't know if it doesn't like us or just me, but I do know it wants someone gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Yeah....." he murmured.

Xena: She looks around as well. "There's gotta be something...unless someone had beaten us to it."

"Maybe. Where's this portal suppose ta be?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Whatever's near me, it doesn't seem to be too happy at the moment," Syra cautiously whispered back to Carbuncle, hardly moving her body. "I don't know if it doesn't like us or just me, but I do know it wants someone gone."
Carbuncle: "Depends on what it wants, though ghosts seem to fear kitsune." He said. "Though with Xena bring a hybrid of a ghost and a kitsune, I'm not too sure on how other ghosts are going to react towards her." He would take a moment. "Whoever you are, show yourself."

@ Raph: Xena: She would walk over to what seems to be a device. "If I recall, this device was used to open and close the portal to the Ghost Zone." Her sapphire blue eyes suddenly flicker a greenish color, as if she just sensed something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Carbuncle: "Depends on what it wants, though ghosts seem to fear kitsune." He said. "Though with Xena bring a hybrid of a ghost and a kitsune, I'm not too sure on how other ghosts are going to react towards her." He would take a moment. "Whoever you are, show yourself."

@ Raph: Xena: She would walk over to what seems to be a device. "If I recall, this device was used to open and close the portal to the Ghost Zone." Her sapphire blue eyes suddenly flicker a greenish color, as if she just sensed something.

He raised a brow ridge. "S'wrong?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "A ghost is nearby." She answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Where?" he asked as he pulled his sai.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "I can't say for sure, but I do sense 'em." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra glanced around, slightly more relaxed to hear that the entity nearby was not angered at her. She kept her gun held at waist level, however, clearly not enjoying the silence.  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Could try ta sniff em out..." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods then starts to sniff the air.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Seems our ghostly friend doesn't want to itself."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods then starts to sniff the air.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Seems our ghostly friend doesn't want to itself."

"Looks that way," Syra sighed, starting to move around again to check the parameters of the house to ensure nothing was waiting to attack them.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff