Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:13 pm
Leo ate his food quietly, frowning slightly as he appraised the situation. He got a bad feeling from the new girl. And he was considering going up to her and talking to her. Telling her she should be nicer.
But she was really big and looked kinda mean so there was that....
"Sammy usually cooked, he really likes to" he told Ichii between bites, hoping to get a conversation started and keeping an eye on Casey all the while "hey Ichii, do you like manga?"

Mia played with her food, eating only every other bit. She had never eaten much, Sam was always making sure she ate.
She tilted her head examining Casey in the same way she had every one else.

Sam instinctively glanced at Mia then at Leo, he had only been in one home before this and he and the twins had been the only children there, he had never had any troubles with anyone, even before, at school, he had never been the confrontational type.
He glanced at Miki noticing her apprehension and feeling his own uneasiness rise.
He stepped up next to Miki and Sora feeling it was his due diligence as the oldest one there to maintain order.
"There's really no need to snark at each other" he said keeping his voice as low and amiable as possible while still making it clear where he stood. "there should be some food left on the stove if you and your sister need more"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:28 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo pushed herself back onto the counter and nodded slowly, a small frown on her face before she shrugged, "Okay. And trouble is bad, so I shouldn't go near her, right?" Runo pushed her hair out of her eyes and nodded, a bright smile on her face at Eli's words, "Really, you think so? You could help me then!" She gave a quick cheer and threw her hands up into the air giddily, her attention focused on the older boy in front of her for the moment.

Ichii had pretty much ignored the new presence in the room, but shot Sora a concerned look before going back to his food, his appetite half-gone. Twirling his fork in his noodles, he shifted uncomfortably before sighing quietly, "Um, it's pretty good. I don't really like the scary ones though." He replied and gave Leo a miniscule smile, his eyes straying to the new girl who was speaking to his brother. He really hoped Sora hadn't caused any trouble... Again.

Tossing the hair out of his eyes irritably, Sora gritted his teeth together and rolled his eyes, "Not my fault you were in my way. And maybe you should take better care of your family than being mean to them left and right." He hissed, biting down on his tongue before a frown made it's way onto his face, "I didn't spazz! I apologized and then you made me freak out!" He corrected vehemently.

Miki groaned quietly and, seeing as just speaking to Sora wasn't going to get her anywhere, grabbed onto her brother's arm and pulled him back into his chair, giving him a firm look before she wrapped an arm around the brown haired boy's shoulders, "Hush now. We don't need any more fighting. You don't want to get Ichii upset, do you?" She whispered into his ear and swung her legs over and onto her brother's lap to keep him from getting up again. She glanced at Sam and offered him an appreciative smile, mouth a 'thank you' before she went back to eating, though keeping a sharp eye on her brother.

A guilty look passed over Sora's features as he glanced over at Ichii, worrying his lip between his teeth before he gave a defeated sigh, resting his head against Miki's, "Sorry, Miki." He muttered under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear it over everyone else.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 am
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo pushed herself back onto the counter and nodded slowly, a small frown on her face before she shrugged, "Okay. And trouble is bad, so I shouldn't go near her, right?" Runo pushed her hair out of her eyes and nodded, a bright smile on her face at Eli's words, "Really, you think so? You could help me then!" She gave a quick cheer and threw her hands up into the air giddily, her attention focused on the older boy in front of her for the moment.

Ichii had pretty much ignored the new presence in the room, but shot Sora a concerned look before going back to his food, his appetite half-gone. Twirling his fork in his noodles, he shifted uncomfortably before sighing quietly, "Um, it's pretty good. I don't really like the scary ones though." He replied and gave Leo a miniscule smile, his eyes straying to the new girl who was speaking to his brother. He really hoped Sora hadn't caused any trouble... Again.

Tossing the hair out of his eyes irritably, Sora gritted his teeth together and rolled his eyes, "Not my fault you were in my way. And maybe you should take better care of your family than being mean to them left and right." He hissed, biting down on his tongue before a frown made it's way onto his face, "I didn't spazz! I apologized and then you made me freak out!" He corrected vehemently.

Miki groaned quietly and, seeing as just speaking to Sora wasn't going to get her anywhere, grabbed onto her brother's arm and pulled him back into his chair, giving him a firm look before she wrapped an arm around the brown haired boy's shoulders, "Hush now. We don't need any more fighting. You don't want to get Ichii upset, do you?" She whispered into his ear and swung her legs over and onto her brother's lap to keep him from getting up again. She glanced at Sam and offered him an appreciative smile, mouth a 'thank you' before she went back to eating, though keeping a sharp eye on her brother.

A guilty look passed over Sora's features as he glanced over at Ichii, worrying his lip between his teeth before he gave a defeated sigh, resting his head against Miki's, "Sorry, Miki." He muttered under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear it over everyone else.

Leo nodded he wasn't surprised really, he had yet to meet someone who liked the hardcore manga, he wasn't even supposed to know about it,except that he had read all of the other manga in the stand when his mother took him along to buy groceries and he had gotten ito a few volumes that were for older kids. ( His mom had nearly had a fit!)
He lowered his eyes slightly saddened at thinking of his mother, as he had lost both his parents pretty recently.
"I like all manga" Leo went on with a shrug "mostly...watchumacallit.." Leo stopped putting his fork down for a bit and scratching his head in thought as he tried to remember just which ones he was following at the moment. He had always been a fan of manga and graphic novels ( though the later had had to be aproved by his parents, or now Sam, before he even was allowed to look at them) he had read most mangas in his age-range and was always following at least 2 at a time.
"Oh yeah" he said happy to suddenly remember "Blade for Barter that's the one, I was reading.and 'Hollow Fields'..but i dont know if you'll like that.or maybe you will...it's not real scary, but its for 10 and up....I'm seven but I get bored with some of the ones for that age.." he paused again to swallow his food and added "aand I sorta finished most of the manga for our age" he added scratching at the back of his head nervously. He had never really talked this much to someone, especially when his reading hobby was concerned, most kids only wanted to play and since Leo would rather read they labeled him a geek and a bookworm and left him by himself( if he was lucky) before when they were at school, Mia had been one of the only ones to hang around with him, ( and everyone else usually was there because of Mia, not him) so he wasn't sure if Ichii was getting annoyed or if he thought Leo was rambling.
"I'm sorry..I'm talking a lot" he mumbled ducking his head before turning to Ichii and returning the small smile he had given him "ne..what do you like to do?"

Seeing that everything was somewhat clam again Sam took a seat once more nodding at Miki in response for the thank you. He wasn't sure why he had sudenly taken charge of things like that, it certainly wasn't like him he wasn't even sure he was the oldest! He was older than both Sora and Eli but had not clue where Casey and Miki were concerned
Though I'm definetly the tallest, he thought amusedly, he was always the tallest in the crowd.
Could he reallly have changed in such a short amount of time?
He ate his food thoughtfully glancing at Miki and Sora, they were lucky he thought, to have each other, sometimes he wished he had someone to balance things with, the twins were simply too young for him to expect them to level with him or even talk to them too seriously.
He supposed that was why he felt he should help out in the orphanage, everyone was young, too young to be on their own. He had always been raised as the eldest, to look out for the younger ones that came behind, now that extended to the others as well not just the twins.
Kepping these thoughts to himself after reaching this conclusion, he turned over to face th 2 older Yotsura sibligs.
"So for future reference in the kitchen" he said to Miki "aside from the no wasabi rule, do you have any preferences"He said it hoping to draw everyone's mind away from the earlier incident and try and ease the tension. Also because the younger girl Sora had dragged in earlier ( Lizzie he believed her name was) seemed to want nothing more than to forget about it..(and who could blame her really)

Mia watched everything happen with rapt attention her own plate forgotten -with half of it's food still there-
She glanced at Casey with curiosity, because Mia a;ways always ran into trouble, and now that she had heard Casey was trouble she was curious.
She rolled her eyes at hearing her brother ramble on about his manga, cuz honestly she loved her twin but how could he want to read when you could run and play manhunt and spin around and climb and do all of the things that were way more fun than reading?!
"Leo, if ya keep goin on like that you'll put Ichii back to sleep" she said slightly loudly but good-naturely she smiled at Ichii and giggled when Leo ducked his head and blushed slightly at her comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 am
Casey glared at Sora,who was he to tell her she didn't take care of her family? She had been taking care of Lizzie since the younger girl was born! Now that little pest Ana, her sister kept dragging along...Casey honestly would like to dump the brat in the dumpster, but Lizzie wanted Ana so Casey tolerated her( she was a good sister she surmised)
She was about to say this when Lizzie grabbed her arm
"Could you not! You've done enough already Case" the younger girl whispered trough gritted teeth making sure no one else could hear their conversation. She hadn't gotten another plate despite Sam's offer, her appetite was all but gone anyways.
The look Sora had gotten...the one that all but said 'how can you two be related' Lizzie hated getting it and hated that she got it all the time. Eli had given her that same look but to his credit unlike everyone else at their previous home Eli hadn't shun her...probably because he wasn't that well liked himself.

Casey rolled her eyes at her sister "Sulking over your little neko-friend? Honestly Liz you never cared this much what people thought of you"
"You never made them all hate me before either" Lizzie muttered getting a better hold on Ana who kept trying to get loose. It wasn't just Sora it was everyone, everyone who now knew Lizzie's sister was 'that rude girl from before'. One way or another Casey would start acting like..well like Casey and everyone would stay away from her ( and Lizzie )
"This should be fun" she muttered to Ana happy when the toddler smiled not understanding the sarcasm.

"That's right" Eli said smirking a bit at Runo's understanding/definition of Casey "of course most people would say Im trouble and to stay away from me too" he added with a smirk
He was a bit taken aback by Runo actually asking him to help her make something and said the first thing that came to mind
"sure...uh...we can make ..mac n cheese" he didn't know why he had said that, it was his favorite food when he was Runo's age (and he had't had it since about that long)
Honestly he was just glad the little girl wasn't crepped out by him like most people were Not that he cared when they were but it kinda got annoying. ( 15 year old iin foster care who dresses in black has a leather jacket and ...questionable taste in music and books could only add up to one thing in people's mind...and then there was lestat!) it was why he had no one ever thought about adopting him or even taken him home. Not that he was complaining, He had seen families in every other home he went to, they were a drag.  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo shrugged and hummed quietly, "Well, you don't seem that much trouble. Are you?" She inquired with a small tilt of her head as she pushed her plate away with a small sigh. Though once she heard the words coming out of Eli's mouth, she grinned happily and tugged at his shirt, "Really? That's be amazing! I'm good at grating up the cheese!" She made wild gestures with her hands as she spoke, and a large smile crept onto her face. She frowned at Sora and gave a small sigh, but decided that she didn't hear the conversation that was going on. Maybe it'd be easier that way.

Ichii sat quietly as he listened to Leo speak, a small smile on his face. Nibbling on his food, he only nodded every so often so the other boy would know he was still listening, "No, he's not putting me to sleep. It's interesting, actually. W-Want to come down here with us?" He mumbled quietly, blinking up at Mia with a small smile. At the question directed at him, Ichii shifted nervously, "Well, I sort of like the romance ones better. That and the school ones. I... I also like watching tv, and reading. I seem to sleep a lot as well because I get tired easily. Um, Sora says that I like to cuddle as well." He turned his head to the side and hid behind his bangs to hide the blush tinting his cheeks, "I'm kind of scared of animals too, and other children don't really like to play with me because I have different interests than climbing up the jungle gym." He sighed quietly, a small frown on his face when he realized that he never opened up to anyone besides his family before. It was... Weird, actually. Usually he just sat off in a corner in Miki's lap instead of hanging out with the other kids. Not used to being so open with himself, Ichii crossed his arms over his chest and bit down on his lip, sighing quietly to himself, "I'm not this open with people. So, I'm kind of scared about it." He admitted, an unsure whine passing through his lips.

Sora ignored the older girl and, instead, turned his attention to Miki, burying his head into the crook of her neck and placing a hand over his mouth. IT was really the simplest way to keep quiet in a situation like this. But, it still didn't stop him from glaring at Casey, his ears pressing against his skull and the fur on his tail standing on end, "Ichii and Runo like anything sweet.And I really love fish, well, that's only if you wanna make it." He muttered from behind his palm, a smile dancing on his lips.

Miki hummed in appreciation when Sora gave in, and warpped an arm around her brother's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek against his hair before pulling back and smiling at Sam, "Well, whatever you would like to make would be fine with me." She replied, hoping everything would calm down now that Sora had shut his mouth. Not to be mean to her brother, but he really needed to learn how to shut up at times. She should probably teach him that soon before anything else happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo shrugged and hummed quietly, "Well, you don't seem that much trouble. Are you?" She inquired with a small tilt of her head as she pushed her plate away with a small sigh. Though once she heard the words coming out of Eli's mouth, she grinned happily and tugged at his shirt, "Really? That's be amazing! I'm good at grating up the cheese!" She made wild gestures with her hands as she spoke, and a large smile crept onto her face. She frowned at Sora and gave a small sigh, but decided that she didn't hear the conversation that was going on. Maybe it'd be easier that way.

Ichii sat quietly as he listened to Leo speak, a small smile on his face. Nibbling on his food, he only nodded every so often so the other boy would know he was still listening, "No, he's not putting me to sleep. It's interesting, actually. W-Want to come down here with us?" He mumbled quietly, blinking up at Mia with a small smile. At the question directed at him, Ichii shifted nervously, "Well, I sort of like the romance ones better. That and the school ones. I... I also like watching tv, and reading. I seem to sleep a lot as well because I get tired easily. Um, Sora says that I like to cuddle as well." He turned his head to the side and hid behind his bangs to hide the blush tinting his cheeks, "I'm kind of scared of animals too, and other children don't really like to play with me because I have different interests than climbing up the jungle gym." He sighed quietly, a small frown on his face when he realized that he never opened up to anyone besides his family before. It was... Weird, actually. Usually he just sat off in a corner in Miki's lap instead of hanging out with the other kids. Not used to being so open with himself, Ichii crossed his arms over his chest and bit down on his lip, sighing quietly to himself, "I'm not this open with people. So, I'm kind of scared about it." He admitted, an unsure whine passing through his lips.

Sora ignored the older girl and, instead, turned his attention to Miki, burying his head into the crook of her neck and placing a hand over his mouth. IT was really the simplest way to keep quiet in a situation like this. But, it still didn't stop him from glaring at Casey, his ears pressing against his skull and the fur on his tail standing on end, "Ichii and Runo like anything sweet.And I really love fish, well, that's only if you wanna make it." He muttered from behind his palm, a smile dancing on his lips.

Miki hummed in appreciation when Sora gave in, and warpped an arm around her brother's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek against his hair before pulling back and smiling at Sam, "Well, whatever you would like to make would be fine with me." She replied, hoping everything would calm down now that Sora had shut his mouth. Not to be mean to her brother, but he really needed to learn how to shut up at times. She should probably teach him that soon before anything else happened.

Mia nodded easing her way down from the counter and trying to keep her wrapped ankle away from everything all the while finally she simply jumped down planing to somehow land on one foot.

"Mia wait!" Leo slid over so he was underneath Mia, he gave a startled oomph when Mia wound up falling on top of him making him fall back on the ground his head near Ichii, he was still able to look up at him.
"Wow, good thing I landed on you or that would have really hurt" Mia said turning so that she was lying face down on her twin, resting her elbows on Leo's chest and then resting her head on her hands.
"Yeah" Leo muttered "Lucky you"
He shifted so that he was siting up next to Ichii again still with Mia sitting partly on him. Both twins listened as Ichii spoke nodding almost in sync and listening intently.
"I like you Ichii"! Mia exclaimed happily giving the purple-haired boy a hug when he admitted to other children not playing with him often before returning to Leo's other side helping herself to some of Leo's spaghetti ( since she had left her own up on the counter)
Leo thought about Ichii's answer for a moment lighting up when he mentioned what he liked "ne, we can hang out then" he said cheerfully "I like reading too, and watching tv, anime mostly like Pokemon, Digimon, Flint the Time Detective, and Medabots,and I really like Time travel tondekeman" at the mention of the last show he got really excited, it was an old show but he had watched for a long time and it was honestly his favorite "I have some manga and anime with me" he told Ichii "not much but.."
he trailed off, they had to leave most of his stuff behind before they came to the orphanage but Sam had downloaded some on a tablet for him before leaving and he had been able to take some of the Manga books with him.
"I don't mind if you fall asleep either" he said with a shrug "at least you wont be loud like Mia, I never get any reading done when she's around"
It'd be nice to hang out with someone who would simply let him read, and maybe read with him, Leo thought.
"HEY!" Mia protested pouting a bit before shoving another spoonful of her brothers food in her mouth as revenge for Leo's comment.
Leo rolled his eyes but smiled, Mia and him never fought, not for real anyways.

Sam nodded making a note of what everyone liked "I'm planning on trying to find a store tomorrow" he said eating the last bites of his food "There isn't much food here and we didn't bring any with us" he had sold a lot of his candy stash (mostly the rare ones) as well as stuff he had taken before leaving his house (mostly dvds and video games and some textbooks) so he had some money stashed up. Not much but enough to cover expenses for a while. "ne, if one of you wnats to come. Maybe get 'the lay of the land?" he glanced upstairs wondering again how the rooms would be arranged. This was his fisrt actual orphanage and he wasn't sure what to expect.
He'd find out he knew, the twins needed to get to bed soon.
He smiled watching the twins interact with Ichii, he almost got up when Mia jumped ready to go to her if it was needed but stopped himself when Leo caught her-sort of.
He chuckled slightly when Mia hugged Ichii, his sister had always been the hugging type, she often hugged other chilldren, and people she met, and puppies, and kitties and most everything else that made her happy.
Seems the kids are getting along well he thought  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:55 pm
Eli nodded laughing at Runo as she said he didn't look like too much trouble, he raised an eyebrow at Mia jumping off the counter ( with a bandaged ankle at that) but said nothing.
"hn, I'm a bit like Lestat I suppose, only certain people seem to like me" he wasn't used to talking this openly with anyone but for some reason felt atease with th youngest Yotsura.
He smiled when Runo boasted of her dexterity with grating the cheese.
"I like chives on my Mac n Cheese" he said with a shrug.

Casey ate her food with a look of disdain "it's not very good" she muttered to Lizzie "The sauce is messed up" she saw Sam tense up a her comment and smirked slightly, but kept eating.

Lizzie rolled her eyes trying not to looik at Sora who was now glaring daggers in her direction ( though they were most likely aimed at Casey). Without a word she went to the sink and took the bottle she had left there, sitting on a nearby chair and giving it to Ana who began to drift in and out of sleep as she drank it.

(( ooc: Did not godmod. I pmed Juubi and asked her for Sam's reactions and asked permission to add it in))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 am
(( bump? =w= ))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm
(( bump?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:13 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo nodded slightly amd smiled, clasping her hands together in front of her and tilted her head to the side ever so slightly. She guessed it was the same for her as well. Some people didn't even bother with her, seeing as she was just a little kid after all, and thought that she was just an annoyance, "Yeah! Same here!" She replied with a wave of her hands before she thought about what she liked in her food, "I love a lot of cheese! Like, when it's super cheesy and stringy types of stuff." She explained with a happy bounce on the counter. This spot would probably be her favourite out of the whole house since it was up pretty high and she could see what was going on around her. It was perfect.

Ichii watched quietly when Mia jumped down off the counter, "B-be care...ful." He mumbled in slight panic, but relaxed slightly when they were both alright. Glancing down at the two, he let a small smile flit it's way onto his lips before he was pulled into a hug, a quiet squeak of surprise coming from him. A blush bloomed onto Ichii's cheeks and he bit down on his lip, "Um, that's god then." He replied and crossed his legs in front of him with a small sigh. When was the last time he had been around others his own age? IT felt like forever...
He was brought out of his thoughts when Leo began speaking again, and he nodded mutely. It wasn't like he couldn't speak, he just felt uncomfortable speaking around others. Usually words ended with people fighting, so if nothing was said, there would be no fights. Maybe it wasn't the best thought, but Ichii thought it was. "Okay," He replied and picked up his now empty plate and placed it in his lap. "I don't know a lot of anime. It's pretty much all Sora's and Runo's." He yawned quietly and nodded, a bit thankful that he would be able to sleep without being teased. He was getting really tired anyways. "Runo is loud too. I'm used to it." Ichii then stood up and walked over to the sink. He put the plate down on the counter and, with some trouble, hoisted himself onto the counter in order to put the plate into the sink.

Sora glanced up at Sam and grinned happily, "I'd love to go out! It's been forever since I've done something fun!" He exclaimed, his attention going back to Sam instead of glaring at Casey. He happily hopped out of his chair and dashed to the stairs, bouncing on the balls of his feet as a large smile tugged at his lips. He never really got to explore the house anyways. He was only upstairs two or three times, and not enough to know where anything was anyways. And besides, he always loved exploring places. It was the sense of adventure that the neko thrived on.

Miki nodded in agreement and cleared off the rest of the plates on the table and deposited them in the sink, "Sora will go then. Besides, his pocky is upstairs, right? And we still need someone to watch over the kids here." She said, moving over to quickly press a kiss to Runo's forehead, whom giggled happily, and went back to sitting back on the chair, her gaze lingering on Ichii for a small moment. She was happy that he was starting to warm up to people again, but slightly worried about it as well. Ichii wasn't used to being around others, and Miki didn't want him to have another panic attack. Those were horrible to deal with, especially since their parents weren't around to help him calm down anymore. She then turned to Sora, "I'll call you if I need help." She informed him, in which Sora gave a quick nod in affirmation.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo nodded slightly and smiled, clasping her hands together in front of her and tilted her head to the side ever so slightly. She guessed it was the same for her as well. Some people didn't even bother with her, seeing as she was just a little kid after all, and thought that she was just an annoyance, "Yeah! Same here!" She replied with a wave of her hands before she thought about what she liked in her food, "I love a lot of cheese! Like, when it's super cheesy and stringy types of stuff." She explained with a happy bounce on the counter. This spot would probably be her favourite out of the whole house since it was up pretty high and she could see what was going on around her. It was perfect.

Ichii watched quietly when Mia jumped down off the counter, "B-be care...ful." He mumbled in slight panic, but relaxed slightly when they were both alright. Glancing down at the two, he let a small smile flit it's way onto his lips before he was pulled into a hug, a quiet squeak of surprise coming from him. A blush bloomed onto Ichii's cheeks and he bit down on his lip, "Um, that's god then." He replied and crossed his legs in front of him with a small sigh. When was the last time he had been around others his own age? IT felt like forever...
He was brought out of his thoughts when Leo began speaking again, and he nodded mutely. It wasn't like he couldn't speak, he just felt uncomfortable speaking around others. Usually words ended with people fighting, so if nothing was said, there would be no fights. Maybe it wasn't the best thought, but Ichii thought it was. "Okay," He replied and picked up his now empty plate and placed it in his lap. "I don't know a lot of anime. It's pretty much all Sora's and Runo's." He yawned quietly and nodded, a bit thankful that he would be able to sleep without being teased. He was getting really tired anyways. "Runo is loud too. I'm used to it." Ichii then stood up and walked over to the sink. He put the plate down on the counter and, with some trouble, hoisted himself onto the counter in order to put the plate into the sink.

Sora glanced up at Sam and grinned happily, "I'd love to go out! It's been forever since I've done something fun!" He exclaimed, his attention going back to Sam instead of glaring at Casey. He happily hopped out of his chair and dashed to the stairs, bouncing on the balls of his feet as a large smile tugged at his lips. He never really got to explore the house anyways. He was only upstairs two or three times, and not enough to know where anything was anyways. And besides, he always loved exploring places. It was the sense of adventure that the neko thrived on.

Miki nodded in agreement and cleared off the rest of the plates on the table and deposited them in the sink, "Sora will go then. Besides, his pocky is upstairs, right? And we still need someone to watch over the kids here." She said, moving over to quickly press a kiss to Runo's forehead, whom giggled happily, and went back to sitting back on the chair, her gaze lingering on Ichii for a small moment. She was happy that he was starting to warm up to people again, but slightly worried about it as well. Ichii wasn't used to being around others, and Miki didn't want him to have another panic attack. Those were horrible to deal with, especially since their parents weren't around to help him calm down anymore. She then turned to Sora, "I'll call you if I need help." She informed him, in which Sora gave a quick nod in affirmation.

Sam nodded smiling slightly, Sora's enthusiasm was contagious.
"alright then, we'll go to get groceries tomorrow" he then got up and rinsed his plate out before going over to where Sora was, Casey's comment was forgotten already, though it had kind of bugged him. He took care in what he cooked, he had learned from his mother, and the fact that it wasn't as good as it could be ( or that someone like Casey pointed it out) got under his skin a bit.
"are we going to check out what's upstairs then?" he asked the younger boy, glancing back at the twins one more time to make sure where they were.

Leo got up to drop his own plate on the sink. He noticed Sammy was leaving and made a note to look towards where his brother was talking to Sora. Not wanting to be too clingy, ( especially when Sam hadn't been around anyone his age for a while) he said nothing but kept his eyes on his brother, because of this and the fact that he couldnt reach the sink, he ended up droppping the plate.
"S-sorry" he said to no one in particular bending down to pick up the pieces of broken glass. Runo and Ichii were up on the counter but Mia was down and he didnt want her near the glass.

Mia took a step towards her twin peeking over to see what had just happened.
"ne..Leo? What did you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 am
MCDONALD SISTERS

User ImageLizzie stood up going over to where Sora and Sam were standing. "Do you mind if I go with you upstairs?" she asked, "I need to put Ana down" she shifted the sleeping infant on her arms careful not to wake her. She knew Sora probably didn't want her along and if it were up to her she would have stayed were she was but there was no way around it, she needed to find a place for Ana to sleep, not to mention get her cleaned up.
She also had to find a place for Casey, no way around that either.User Image

User Image Casey finished eating taking her plate to the counter. "great first brat to make a mess" she mumbled glancing down at Leo who was picking up the broken glass.

User ImageEli smiled not bothering to mention that although Runo thought they were liked and disliked in the same way, they were actually very different. There was something comforting about the simple way a child's mind worked. When you're small and innocent and believe promises are forever and that good things happen, before the world takes the the ground from under you and you fall face first into reality.
He wasn't sure why he liked Runo so much, he usually disliked children, nothing personal, they were just kinda loud and either so cheery it was depressing ( knowing that would be soon taken from then) or so skittish and quiet and shy thanks to what landed them in orphanages they went into a crying fit over everything and anything.
Maybe it was because Runo was smart enough that conversation was possible but still retained everything that made her a child.
Hell, maybe it was just because she liked lizards and mac n cheese. Cuz you know..that was cool. He used to be like that at that age, get him on reptiles or something else that interested him and he would talk your ear off.
Either way he wasn't complaining it would certainly make his days a bit less dull, and more than a bit more enjoyable. He eased his way partly on the last corner of the counter, backing off a bit when Miki came towards her little sister feeling slightly out of place at the affection displayed between the two.

He followed Miki's glance towards the other Yotsura kid...Ichii was his name. munching on the last of his spaghetti thoughtfully. He saw a lot of himself on that one too, back before he learned to adapt ( somewhere between his 5th and 7th home), when he wasn't being sarcastic or mouthing off to people that is, he was was quiet, if not exactly shy. Usually keeping to himself, even now he could be called a recluse by some people. He felt the tip of a tail at the back of his head and looked up not surprised at all to find Lestat had somehow managed to find his way to the shelf right atop his head. The iguana gave him a look to which Eli answered with a shrug and in one leap Lestat was once more on his shoulders. Eli sighed touching his forehead to Lestat's for moment before once more surveying the group, stlil keeping the lizard at close contact.
"quite the group we got here hn?" Eli kept his voice low, so only Lestat could hear him, his glance went trough everyone once more as he observed everyone, Mia and Leo, the two on the floor picking glass off the floor, they were recently orphaned as was their brother, ( Sam, he believed was his name) he could see the shell-shocked look all new orphans had for the first few months. He felt something akin to sympathy for those 3, they were going to have it hard, all of the new ones did.
Their last name was odd..Takahashi, a Japanese surname with western names. It was rare.
The Yotsura's...2 neko's and two that weren't ( that was sorta interesting as well ) Miki was everything he usually saw in the eldest kids of a set ( responsible, the one to keep it together) Sora....well the guy seemed nice and fun enough, if not a bit...all over the place. His gaze rested on Ichii again, he knew the kid was afraid of him...but he wasn't afraid of Lestat. And Runo..well, he already knew what he thought of her.
Runo was pretty cool.
Lestat tapped Eli on the head with his tail and gave Eli a look that clearly meant 'stop observing everything so much already and just talk to someone like you were before!'
Eli just smirked, its not as if he was using what he noticed against anyone, like Casey did.
At the thought of Casey he bristled slightly, at how close she was to him. Lestat too became uneasy, pressing in closer to his human.

Casey for her part looked at the lizard with a mix of disgust and apprehension. She hated things that crawled.Eli's smirk got bigger.
"Not scared are you" he said stroking Lestat who turned to face Casey.
"Of what, you or the thing?"
Eli snickered letting it roll off his back, people were always afraid of him. It was annoying sometimes, sometime it was fun.
"you should be scared, he hasn't eaten yet"
He smirked when Casey paled slightly, few things shut her up, but Eli just happened to be one of those few things. There were already rumors about the 'goth' kid, who had a lizard for a pet and 'belonged in an Addams family freak show' the first time Casey had tried to pull something with him he had given her such a scare she hadn't come near him for weeks!
Unfortunately it wore off, but hey, it was still a good laugh.
"aw c'mon Casey, haven't you heard the rumor's of the Odaiba home? Lestat and I need flesh to survive" Eli smiled letting his canines show, ( which were actually not that much sharper than anyone 'normal', funny ho the mind can play tricks on you)
Ok so the vampire bit was sorta old, but hey it still worked on those with a simple mind.
"Eli you freak get that thing away from me or so help me God...."
Casey had heard the rumor's at the last home, you pretty much had to live under a rock not to hear what people had to say about him. She didn't believe he was actually a vampire, but it wouldn't surprise her if he was in some sort of cult. He was a creep, he always skulked around and then there was how he dressed, and come on! Just who had a lizard for a pet!
Eli's response was a bigger smirk as he extended his arm and Lestat snapped at Casey's hand. ( fake but convincing, especially when Casey apparently had no clue iguana's were herbivores)
Casey yelped and was back at her corner so fast she almost tripped over her bags. Muttering something about "go crawl in your coffin weird-o"

"Silly Casey" Eli said with a slight laugh "not until daytime"
He was glad Lizzie hadn't heard the exchange, she'd get mad at him and Eli, believe it or not actually wanted to keep the couple of friends he had.
He glanced at Runo a bit warily, would she be afraid of him now?
He hoped not ( he hadn't thought about that when he was talking to Casey, she just got to him too much for him to think! )
"Hey, you done?" he asked her, his voice had lost most of his edge and he tried to offer as much of a smile as he could ( which still came off as a friendly smirk at best) he inched a bit closer to her half expecting her to draw back, offering to take her plate from her.

(( changed Casey's picture, she looks less mean now which is bad cuz...well, shes mean. But I got the eye and hair color right, and she still looks haughty...at least to me. ))

((Also please dont hate me, or take offense in anything Casey says, I am not Casey, she is actually the kinda person I dislike.))

(9 wow ive never made a character thats such a villain i actually feel I need to apologize for her...and she's not even a super power kind of villain LOL ))

JezebelxRedfern

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 pm
(( wow i completely forgot about about this rp. Is it too late to join?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:47 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Damnitt, I keep forgetting to post D;<))

Runo grinned happily and waved a quick goodbye to her sister before turning back to Eli, her attention once again caught by Lestat. Too bad she couldn't jump like that. Maybe if she followed and studied Lestat more she could figure out how he did that. It would be so cool to jump from counters and onto people, maybe more like a frog. She could be a frog for Halloween! Then she could jump really far like the tree frogs on the Nature channel. Her attention seemed to be caught by Casey, and she frowned slightly at her comment, crossing her arms over her chest and slitting her eyes at the older girl. But Miki had taught her how to hold her tongue, and Runo did just that. Sticking her tongue out, she pinched the appendage between her thumb and index finger.

Runo watched Casey and Eli with a mix of worry, confusion, and excitement. Her siblings and herself never said anything like that before, and she was sort of glad about that. Miki probably wouldn't be able to handle Sora if he tried back-talking. That or he'd be sitting in a corner for an hour. Swinging her legs back and forth to dull the boredom, she waited for Casey to leave before releasing her tongue and waving at Eli, "You're not really a vampire, are you? Cause vampire bites hurt! 'Cause they're all like, "OMN OMN! I'm gonna eat you" and stuff, ya know?" She said with a bounce on the counters before the young girl pushed her plate away with a nod,

Ichii wriggled off the counter, making sure to look at where he was landing before lowering himself slowly to the ground. The boy knelt down beside Leo and began to help pick up the broken pieces of glass, careful not to cut himself on the sharp edges, "You don't need to say sorry." He mumbled into his chest, making sure to keep his eyes down and focused on the task at hand. He was happy that the crowd was slowly starting to file out, and the slight claustrophobia that had been hovering over him seemed to disappear. Ichii gave a soft sigh in relief and brushed back a tendril of his hair, his attention caught minutely by the little spat between Casey and Eli, "Please, no more fighting." He thought, biting into his lip. He really did hate fights since it lead to yelling and arguing, then violence. Ichii especially didn't take well to violence.

Sora bounced on his heels, ears twitching excitedly, "Yeah. I think finding bedrooms would be the most important thing, right? Cause Anna would have to sleep soon too, anyways. Ichii would probably follow soon after, then Runo too." He hummed to himself, head lolling over to his right as he thought. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Sora then grinned at Lizzie and nodded, "Yeah! The more the merrier, right?" He replied, running a hand through his hair to try and fix the gravity-defying spikes. His hair seemed to have gotten way messier over the years.

When Miki spotted the broken glass, she sighed good-naaturedly and walked over to the three children, "Hey, why don't you guys go play? I'll clean this up. No one wants to get cut with glass, it's dangerous. And besides, there's probably a whole bunch of places here to discover and explore." She dark haired girl stated, bending down to the three childrens' height with a small smile. She didn't want any of them to get cut, or have glass splinters stuck into their skin. That really hurt and was tough to remove as well.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

"thanks" Leo mumbled glancing up at the dispute between Casey and Eli and rolling his eyes. Those two were drama ( as he had heard some of Sammy's friends say), he just knew it.
He held one shard of glass between 2 fingers, placed at the center of each side so he would not cut himself.
Growing up with Mia Leo had had more experience picking up broken things than most things his age.
"I should've just gone up on the counter like you did" he said to Ichii feeling sheepish and slightly silly. He looked up when Miki came over. "It was my fault" Leo said inmediatly not wanting Ichii or MIa to get the blame.
"It was his fault" Mia said wholly backing her twin's words.
"Thanks loads Mia" Leo mumbled rolling his eyes
"Your welcome" Mia said cheerfully not noticing the sarcasm in the least.

Sam glanced at his siblings one last time shooting Miki a grateful look for looking after them. He had his bag as well as one of the twins' the other one was with Leo. He then turned to Sora and Lizzie.
"Let's head upstairs then" he said gesturing to the second floor where the bedrooms were.

Mia wasted no time at being told to go play she took her twins hand and more or less pulled him up to stand before Leo could say half a word of protest.
"C'mon, lets play 'fore Sammy tries to get us to go to bed" Mia said running over to get the bag Leo had brought with him.

Leo sighed, knowing he would have to entertain Mia for a bit before he got to do what he wanted. He glanced at Ichii, a question in his eyes before he even talked
He turned to Ichii scratching the back of his head nervously. Ichii had said he didn't usually hang out with kids, but still it'd be nice if he came. All of this he conveyed in 3 words, as Leo was a simple kid.
"You..wanna come?"

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash