Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm
Dread-Pirate-Isaac
Congratulations to all the winners!!

I'll try to do better this week. redface

ur still doing good though biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:42 pm
lmao You know you guys will miss me once I'm on vacation at the Philippines. rofl  

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm
Razumi Yazura
lmao You know you guys will miss me once I'm on vacation at the Philippines. rofl

sad Don't remind me man!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 pm
Fine, fine. razz  

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:44 pm
Fantastic bumping everyone and congratulations to all the winners.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm
Congrats to the winners again, you're all beyond help. rofl

That goes for me too unfortunately, seeing I broke 200 bumps this week. Butbut... it's so much fun!

And thank you again for the fish! mrgreen ...I mean snakes. Monsters. ...Aquarium snake monsters? lol  

Gilliam Yager

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:12 pm
congrats to the winners, dont think i will ever be able to catch up to that many bumps, amazing - life got a bit too much for me this week and not able to finish my log but i still be here bumping and grabbing, and liking the new early player bonus that makes me lots of gold heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm
FAIRY SEEKER
congrats to the winners, dont think i will ever be able to catch up to that many bumps, amazing - life got a bit too much for me this week and not able to finish my log but i still be here bumping and grabbing, and liking the new early player bonus that makes me lots of gold heart

U all are amazing Fairy Seeker, & We see u out there too biggrin  

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rash_me317

Chatty Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 pm
Nashoba1
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
i've got a question. do you have to keep track of how many times we bump someone or just how many people we bump?

yes, say I caught you today, this morning and again tonight, ur name will be in my list twice for the day!!!

hi im just wondering how this works? where will i bump if ur tanks glow?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm
rash_me317
Nashoba1
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
i've got a question. do you have to keep track of how many times we bump someone or just how many people we bump?

yes, say I caught you today, this morning and again tonight, ur name will be in my list twice for the day!!!

hi im just wondering how this works? where will i bump if ur tanks glow?

first go to sub forum and find the thread bumping for fish, you will make your own log here. then read the rules. but u basically r bumping panthers threads from r guild using the txt only or the tank forums in the main part of the guild.  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

pritong_jerky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:55 pm
ok i understand that we have to bump & grab tanks, but what if the game "clenches"? crying
i want to join the bumping game but i don't think it's fair if i can't play most tanks i'd be bumping if ever

Nashoba1

Angeni1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 am
bumping heart  

Dances With Scissors

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 am
pritong_jerky
ok i understand that we have to bump & grab tanks, but what if the game "clenches"? crying
i want to join the bumping game but i don't think it's fair if i can't play most tanks i'd be bumping if ever

im not sure what ur asking??? if ur bumping guild members u should be grabbing. you are not required to keep track of how much u grabbed so if it gives u 0 gold u still grabbed...does that answer the question?

Nashoba1

Angeni1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 am
Angeni1
pritong_jerky

im not sure what ur asking??? if ur bumping guild members u should be grabbing. you are not required to keep track of how much u grabbed so if it gives u 0 gold u still grabbed...does that answer the question?

Nashoba1

Angeni1

well accdg. to your rules every bumped tank must be played/grabbed before you can add it to your logs. i checked some logs & found ppl posting how much they grabbed

so you mean it's ok to just bump? i always bump & grab, but when the game clenches of course i cannot grab sweatdrop  

sewshe

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 am
pritong_sushi
Angeni1
pritong_jerky

Nashoba1

Angeni1

well accdg. to your rules every bumped tank must be played/grabbed before you can add it to your logs. i checked some logs & found ppl posting how much they grabbed

so you mean it's ok to just bump? i always bump & grab, but when the game clenches of course i cannot grab sweatdrop

yes if it refuses to let u grab that would be an acception  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games