Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
TF Headquarters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:23 am
Signing in. I'm terribly sorry Iccee, Crystal and all the other TF members I've been extremly busy the past week with multiple essays. I should have posted that on the student message board........

I can definetly chip in for the prizes!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:53 am
Signing out....will probably be back on later.  

Nite of Storms

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:00 am
In I am going to go raid the market place for good deals.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:06 am
If they were for v-day they can win the Gloryheart collection and if they are against it they can win the heartsbane collection. What do you think?( or at least the 3 smaller things in the collection.)  

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm
Signing in.

That sounds fine, I could cover the swords too if you want.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 pm
Signing in but then I'll be back out after i post.....

I can cover the other items in both the collections if the rest of you would like to get the swords. After I get them should I send them to you?

Nite of Storms

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm
Ok guys sorry I fell asleep...
The swords sound cool yes I can get one, but I think that we should get them after we know who wins, it would be weird for to for or against people to win then we have nothing for one of their categories.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 pm
out  

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 pm
i agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 am
Signing out.  

Insatiable Design

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 pm
tealflower1928
Ok that would be great, any ideas on what we could give as prizes?

Signing in, check the marketplace for Valentines stuff, i found a puppy which was v-day related.

Sorry i haven't been on for a while, school just got back, and well i'm a academic prefect, which means i basically organise everything at my school, while the heads get credit. (Ill finish fuming now)

Thanks guys for setting up, i probs need a sticky on the ball, was that a yes to posting up my ball and then announcing it, because if yes, ill probably post it on sat, or sun. And because i'm a day ahead of you, it'll probably be earlier.

BTW after this event i'm not going to be as active as i usually am sorry, but i will work as much as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Quote:
Dear Girls and Boys, a ball of fun and noise, will be held in this hall, you must pay for your ticket by submiting this quiz, to me by private owl.

Your partner shall be a suprise, we will give you clues so you can find out who, the lucky boy or girl will be.

(insert pictures of hosts here)

This is the quiz.
What house are you in?
What year level?
Are you a girl or boy?
What's your favourite colour?
Tell as one thing about your avi?
Do you live in or are most active in- the games section/discussion section/rp section/other- of HPGOG.
Are you a graduate, a teacher, a HOH, a mod, an Elf, a Prefect, a DHOH, a student.
What year level are you, if you are a student?
Are you female or male?
How long have you been on gaia?
Do you update your journal often?

Once you have submitted please feel free to role-play here, and please enjoy the ball, have some punch, and keep your eyes peeled, the band will begin to play soon.

This is the basic set-up, ill have other posts reserved for who is attending, for clues, for announcements(for the spiking, which i think will happen on the 19th and continue until solved.) We'll probably also need the attendance of not just adonis but other mods, and if possible could we get some of the ghosts, or other 'mules' to attend fleetingly. Just so that it isn't immediately obvious that Adonis spikes the punch.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 pm
Signing in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm
Signing out.  

Insatiable Design

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:32 pm
In. Has anyone been having any luck at all getting people to join? And where is everybody, aren't we supposed to be keeping the guild active?  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff