Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naruto touched his nose where his father flicked, it stung a little but why does he always treat him like a child. Though forgotten soon the room was filled with laughter, Naruto's laughter, thinking of his dear friend being punished by his mother. Even he didn't dare to cause trouble for her considering he wouldn't want to do anything to displease her.

He then heard the cry of his stylist behind him,
"Naruto-sama, please stop moving." Pouting and annoyed he sat stiffly on his chair.

Letting her do whatever she wants again, which she continued for another ten or so minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

(Present time)

Minato laughed lightly as the wolf-ish brunette was dragged away, deciding to inquire from the Hyuga next to him felt about the whole situation.
"So.. What's this about Kiba and drag..?"

He watched, quite entertained as Neji and Kiba shared a 'moment' before the brunette was foribly dragged around a corner with an animalistic growl. He heard Neji chuckle and joined in himself.

"You two get along swimmingly..!"

Neji's smirk grew as he turned his full attention back upon the blond before him.
"Kiba failed to find a suitable hiding place, and somehow ended up under your grandmothers dress- So this is her 'punishment'. Apparently she sought to include Miss Kushina in the idea."

Minato paled slightly at the two woman teaming up on the dim Inuzuka, they got along so well, that any scheme involving the two was sure to be fairly detailed and over the top.
"I feel for the poor kid.. But I'm not going to get involved in fear of any possible backlash. I bet you enjoy this whole scenario though, am I correct?"

He watched Neji's smirk reappear as he replied,
"But of course, Inuzuka will truly be a sight to behold- Seeing as how he's always boasting about his manly pride."

Minato laughed outright and patted the younger man's back, "Well Sir Hyuga, if you wish to come visit at any time, you have my welcome! I just plead that nothing gets broken during your stay..!"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

It was then that Kiba was hefted into the dressing room over Tsunade's shoulder. As the brunette scanned the room, he found himself face to face with his blond friend.

"Naruto! Help! These crazy women are going to put me in a dress! All I did was take a little food-"
"-Over half the snack table." Kushina interjected, giving him a leveling glare.

"-And being indecent towards me! You'd have never gotten away with it you gaki!" Madame Tsunade added briskly.

Kiba flinched at the looks before once again trying to break free,
"I'll never do it again! I promise!"

"That's what you always say!" The hair stylish said, deciding to add in her two cents about the trouble maker.

Kiba sighed in defeat. He was just no match for women, that's all there was to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★

Naruto was finally freed himself from his stylist deciding it was a good time to see how everything was doing. Although he headed for the kitchen he heard familiar cries from the other hallway and of course he saw his brown haired friend.

Naruto couldn't help but smirk, cackling over the scene, unable to restrain himself. He finally did cooled down hearing what his mother and his grandmother said back.

Smirking back at his friend,
"Serves you right for stealing my food."

iNaru-Konoha

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Talking back to the dog lover for a brisk time the two began their conversation again this time, were not taking heed of her son nor the dog lover, as they were engrossed in their conversation.

"Tsunade-sama, how was Minato when he was young?"

Tsunade couldn't help but laugh, "He was as energetic as your son. Always running around the whole place, the servants even had a hard time catching up to him, it was that hard to put him to sleep too."

Kushina laughed as well.
"I never imagined him to be like that." Giggling again.

"Well, people change. For better or worse." They both continuing laughing at each other's light hearted jokes and the conversation dragged on until Kushina's hair stylist finished her hair.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

(This is after they had forcibly bathed Kiba in bath salts and all that smelly mumbo jumbo~)

Kiba frowned from his tied up spot in the chair as the stylists straightened and layered his wild hair, his frown deepening when he realized the new short haircut he was sporting made him look far too much like an energetic young tomboy, rather than the male he was supposed to be. Kiba pouted at his reflection in agitation,
"What the hell..?! Even my reflection is mocking me!!!"

And it was this rather loud statement that caused the two gossiping women to look over curiously,
"My god- the kid's actually cute underneath all that shaggy hair and grime! Who would've thought Kushina-dear~"

Tsunade's smirk rose even more as she then jumped up from her perch and took the red head's hand in her own.

"I feel we need to go and find him the perfect dress~ I'm thinking simple elegant slip with earth tone colors, since this is a ball, what about you?"

Kiba gulped as the two stared him down. He was definitely worried about his future.  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★

Eavesdropping on his mother and grandmother, Naruto was a bit surprised that they only noticed he was here once and didn't say anything else later. But he loves hearing stories when they were young it made him laugh and forget about reality for just a little. He sat close to his best friend who looks very much like a guy attempting to be a girl.

He stared at his buddy some more facepalming himself; still trying to cool down from seeing him in this getup. He raised his head too fast as if he was shocked, this time avoiding eye contact,
"Did you see the guess list?"

It's not that Naruto doubts he will come but some other people coming was worrying him,

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 am
User ImageHundred, thousands were gathered here at the palace today; for a special event; King Uzumaki's party. Everyone was more or less wearing traditional kimonos which are; palace quality, silk is in great condition, it just shines beautifully. But the elegant black dress were also just that great, though not as graceful and refined as kimonos.

Familiar faces were gathered around as well. The neighboring country, sand siblings, all dressed pleasing to the eye. Lots of Naruto's school friends and their friends as well. It's safe to say that everyone in Konoha were here in the Uzumaki's palace right now.

iNaru-Konoha

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 pm
Such a pretty pic = )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm
I'm going to start a SakuIno conversation soon = )  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 am
xXSakura-chanxX67

Go right ahead! X) I'm already doing a bunch of NejiKiba, and so many others-- It's all good! (And I'm looking forward to it too! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:24 am
User Image

Kiba glanced over at his friend and frowned when he noticed the other was smirking and looking away from him.

Upon realizing just why the other was finding him so hilarious he snorted, but still saw fit to answer the others question.

"Of course! Who're ya curious about?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:36 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

Go right ahead! X) I'm already doing a bunch of NejiKiba, and so many others-- It's all good! (And I'm looking forward to it too! biggrin )
lol I'm actually writing out the script on paper xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:18 pm
Anyone think I should go to Naruto forums to recruit?  

iNaru-Konoha

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Anyone think I should go to Naruto forums to recruit?
NO!!! You'll get flamed!!! =(  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces