Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Crisis merely smiled as Rin exited the building. Such a spunky girl she seemed to be. It was almost enough to lift his spirits. "Ah, Nadare~ what are your friends abilities again?" He inquired before opening several drawers about his desk. "Yours to young man?" Though he responded to both young men it was quite clear his mind was elsewhere. Unable to truly focus on what happened here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare smiled. "Well I need a sazanami, Shigure soen, Shunkan no Hagane, and a Suiton scroll please," he said embarrassed for asking for so many. "The sazanami is for me and yomi since we have the same taijutsu, the shigure soen is for me, the shunkan no hagane is for yomi and the suiton scroll is for yosuke," nadare said feeling the need to explain his large order for scrolls. He stood there blushing slighty in embarrassment as he waited.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am
"A Genjutsu scroll, and either an Earth or Water scroll would be very appreciated. I have my family's scroll, so I'm set there." Ranson said, his face looking slightly bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm
Rushing back in, up until she was about ready to round the corner, to the door, slowing herself considerably, so that she wouldn't have any mishaps, like last time. Coming through the door, she gently placed the order on her Kage's desk, gave a bow, with a step back, so that she wasn't to interrupt the conversation, being held before her. She didn't want to intrude upon them, but then she wasn't going to give, Crisis, a cold order either.  

TheOneOfName

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:24 pm
Moto walked to the door and knocked, it seemed busy...she knew that she would have to wait. She may have grew up in a group of bandits but she knew patience and respect.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

An ANBU entered the office and whispered but a few words into Crisis' ear before he could respond to those around him. "I see ..." He spoke with a slightly shocked expression. "If you would all excuse me, I have somewhere I must be." he walked off after that. A hastened pace that seemed to send waves of cold air outward with each step. His face not only seem troubled, but furious. Though he spoke no words as he left.

[/exit]

Misujage

Saint

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 am
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki no Neko the young and new Yukikage walked into his office and seemed to have people in his office and he was a bit nervous. His white tiger Ushio sensed he was a bit nervous and stood close to him. She was a good partner to have. Osaki looked at people in his office and finally was able to get some words out of his mouth. "I'm the new Yukikage, Osaki no Neko. I'm of the Katei no Neko Clan and this is my partner Ushio..." he said as he bowed in greeting. "It is an honor to meet you all and I hope to be of assistance in the future..." he said quietly yet loud enough for everyone to hear him.

He and his tiger Ushio than walked behind the desk and sat down. He seemed to be rather nervous still. "Please everyone tell me what you need and I will help you to the best of my abilities..." Osaki said as he was young and still very inexperienced. His tiger Ushio sat on the left side of the desk quietly. Osaki waited for people to tell him what they needed so he could help them,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 pm
Ahh... Ranson thought, watching the new Yukikage. While not as graceful as the last, he was definitely interesting. Especially his new partner, as well.. "I would like a Water or Earth scroll, and a Genjutsu as well. Also, am I assigned to a teacher yet, or shall I continue training on my own...?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki studied Ranson before pulling out his file and looking at it for a moment. "It is nice to meet you." he said with a smile on his face and his white tiger Ushio only yawned and began to take a cat nap. Osaki than began to look in his desk and found a few scrolls and pulled them out. "Here is a scroll that contains Genin level Suiton skills." he said putting the blue scroll upon the desk. He than put a brown on upon the table too. "Here is a earth scroll contain Genin level Doton skills." he said as he continued to look in his desk. "Ah, here you are a scroll of Genin level Genjutsu..." he said putting upon the desk next to the other two scrolls he had gotten out.

Osaki than heard the Ranson ask about having a teach or still training on his own. "Hmmmm, well let me take a look..." he said as he looked through the desk until he found a ranking chart. "Well there have been no squads really set up and I don't see anyone that is free..." he said with a sigh. "For now continue to train on your own and I should have squads set up sooner or later so that you have people to train with a teacher to learn from." he said to Ranson with a smile upon his face. "The scrolls are here." he said pushing them toward Ranson on his desk. "If you need anything else please do not hesitate to find and ask me." he said.

"Now, is there anyone else that needs anything?" he asked with a smile upon his face as he looked about his office at the others that where present.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:53 pm
"No, that is it. Thank you." Ranson said, gathering up the scrolls and shoving them in his pack. He summoned forth his flute, and played a jaunty little tune as he left.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

"Well I need a sazanami, Shigure soen, Shunkan no Hagane, and a Suiton scroll please," he said embarrassed for asking for so many. He sat and waited patiently mildly shocked that crisis was suddenly gone. As soon as he got his scrolls he needed to talk to yosuke and yomi.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 am
Rin's eyes went wide, as she realized what had just happened. Seeing a sudden power change, she wondered about the type of things that they tested on for the Kages. Unsure of what she was going to say, she didn't really have any form of request. Slowly backing away, she figured that she might have better luck, if she were to go to the mission board. Having done a service, and having it looked over, for the purpose of change? Removing herself from the room, she turned to the door, and walked out into the hall, turning the corner, so that she could go for the door. Along the way, she wondered what kind of team she may be stuck with, if it were to actually come down to that.  

TheOneOfName

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki smiled at the second person that asked for scrolls. "Right away..." he said as he now stood up and went to a shelf that was full of scrolls and began to look through them. "I wonder..." he said as he began to pull scrolls looked at them and put them back. Osaki than found the ones that Nardare requested and walked back at his desk and sent them down. 'Here you are, the scrolls for Sazanami, Shigure Soen, Shunkan no Hagane, & a Suiton scroll with Genin rank techniques." he said as he smiled. "Do you need anything else?" he asked his fellow ninja.

Oskai than noticed that one had left his office and seemed a bit surprised. He would have to find that individual later. He than turned his attention back to Nadare and smiled at him. "Now that I think about it, you don't seem to have a squad, I may par you with the other two that just left..." he said both to himself and Nadare. "Well for the time being please train to the best of your abilities and train safely." he said as he pushed the scrolls on his desk toward Nadare for him to take.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare collected the scrolls and slid them into his pouch. "Um yukikage-sama if you may pardon me the two friends I got these scrolls for and I work very well together so I was hoping maybe that we could be on the same team is all," nadare asked entering his shinobi mode.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki listened to Nadare and nodded. "I see, I will see what I can do. I myself am new to the job." he said as he paused to think for a few moments. "Please no need for the formality, call me Osaki." he said with a grin on his face. He wanted to get to know people more natural. And sama made him feel a bit older than he was.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games