Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:04 pm
[schizophrenic]
keke. . yup yup. . my favorite sweater. . .good times good times. . hmmm. .. si won . . who is he again???

The good looking guy with the dimples. ^__________^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend is really picky when it comes to choosing favourites. (She thought HeeChul looked like a weirdo/lady. crying OK maybe he IS a little bit..)

Out of all the Super Junior people, she chose Kim Ki Bum and Choi Shi Won because they looked the normal-est. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She commented on this pic saying, "Now THERE'S a guy that looks good with glasses!" and I was like, "What about Ee Teuk?" and she was like, "Who?" Hahaha she's weird........ like me! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:26 pm
ohhhhhhh. . him. . interesting. .. . .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:35 pm
[schizophrenic]
ohhhhhhh. . him. . interesting. .. . .

Hahaha lol yeah. ^___________^

Funny...... I used to mix him up with KangIn. ^_______^

And I used to mix up EunHyuk with YeSung too. ^_____^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:17 pm
yea. . i do not know all of their names yet and i knew them for like half a year already. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:35 am
[schizophrenic]
yea. . i do not know all of their names yet and i knew them for like half a year already. .

Ooo I memorized all their names now. :3 Even the new one: GyuHyeon/hyun lalala....... ^___________^

I worked hard, YEAH!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:37 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjzA5g1PCTc

Hehe.. ^________^ It's a really cute clip of SungMin and KangIn. biggrin I never noticed how cute SungMin was until I watched this...  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:12 pm
urrg. . .super junior is getting me mad right now. . *shakes fist*. . .i do not like their new music video. . i think it is called dancing out or sumthing like that. . i think i am done with the trax, dbsk, and super junior right now. . maybe when they make a really good music video later. .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:17 pm
[schizophrenic]
urrg. . .super junior is getting me mad right now. . *shakes fist*. . .i do not like their new music video. . i think it is called dancing out or sumthing like that. . i think i am done with the trax, dbsk, and super junior right now. . maybe when they make a really good music video later. .

Oooooo I just watched the "Dancing Out" MV today, and I was like, "OH MY GOD!! What have they done to your fair head, HeeChul???" -0- Now he looks like one of my mom's friends. -0-;; Mmmm I never really liked that song though......

Here's what I'm done with....

The TRAX

OK that's like the only one... XD But is it just me or has DBSG and SuJu gotten... a little boring? :/ I dunno.........

Maybe it's 'cause I haven't seen enough of HeeChul and JaeJoong doing cute things. ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:56 am
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

Oooooo I just watched the "Dancing Out" MV today, and I was like, "OH MY GOD!! What have they done to your fair head, HeeChul???" -0- Now he looks like one of my mom's friends. -0-;; Mmmm I never really liked that song though......

The TRAX

OK that's like the only one... XD But is it just me or has DBSG and SuJu gotten... a little boring? :/ I dunno.........

Maybe it's 'cause I haven't seen enough of HeeChul and JaeJoong doing cute things. ^^

oh my god. . that is how i am feeling about them at the time too. . . they have been getting more tedious. . i think it was the japan thing with dbsk and some how it got on super junior so how. . scary. . i watched dancing out once and never want to see that music video again. . .i could not find donghae in that one either. .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:15 am
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

The TRAX

oh my god. . that is how i am feeling about them at the time too. . . they have been getting more tedious. . i think it was the japan thing with dbsk and some how it got on super junior so how. . scary. . i watched dancing out once and never want to see that music video again. . .i could not find donghae in that one either. .

hehe. . i wouldnt say im done with them. its just my fandom for dong bang shin ki, the trax, and super junior has just died down. but yes, part of that is because of their recent work. super junior has gone down a "fruity" path. keke. . . but so has dbsk. so ehhh. . . hopefully its just a phase!  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:30 am
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

The TRAX

hehe. . i wouldnt say im done with them. its just my fandom for dong bang shin ki, the trax, and super junior has just died down. but yes, part of that is because of their recent work. super junior has gone down a "fruity" path. keke. . . but so has dbsk. so ehhh. . . hopefully its just a phase!

Hahah yeah, lets hope they become a little more fun, yes?

But........ HeeChul!! crying Your hair!

Yeah I couldn't find DongHae in that vid either. :/ Didn't see much of Shindong hahaha....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:09 pm
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

The TRAX

Hahah yeah, lets hope they become a little more fun, yes?

But........ HeeChul!! crying Your hair!

Yeah I couldn't find DongHae in that vid either. :/ Didn't see much of Shindong hahaha....

yup yup. . maybe donghae did not want to sing in this little fruitiness. . maybe he does not like skittles that much. . skittles used to be my favorite kind of candy. . . . i want to try bourbon gum (yay w-inds!!!) and e-ma (gackt. . uh sweatdrop ). . .yummm. . candy. . .

shindong??? did not enjoy seeing him that much.

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:38 pm
[schizophrenic]

yup yup. . maybe donghae did not want to sing in this little fruitiness. . maybe he does not like skittles that much. . skittles used to be my favorite kind of candy. . . . i want to try bourbon gum (yay w-inds!!!) and e-ma (gackt. . uh sweatdrop ). . .yummm. . candy. . .

Hahaha yeah. They didn't really use the camera angles fairly. ;_;

Hmmmmmm I wonder if ShinDong is just like.... someone to take up space? :/ You don't hear him sing much, or dance for that matter... and he's not all that funny either.... O___________________o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:34 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

Hmmmmmm I wonder if ShinDong is just like.... someone to take up space? :/ You don't hear him sing much, or dance for that matter... and he's not all that funny either.... O___________________o

ahaha. . you guys are so mean to shin dong. . .keke. . i dont love him either, and i dont think he sings or raps that great. . . hmmm. . there must be a reason as to why hes in the group . . .. i just cant think of one right now. .lol. and yeah, i wanna try bourbon gum too. . and e-ma. . . and i want more pepero!  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:43 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

hmmm. . yea i htink that he is just there to fill up space and also he is a comedian so it might help lure more fans in to super junior. . but to me i think they should just boot him. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff