Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? Hopefully this won't last on much longer...
How do I feel? Perplexed.
Where am I? On the streets of Hogsmeade.
What am I doing? Taking care of the buildings.

Who am I?

════════════════════════════

Brook looked towards the direction of the lake. It would take forever for them if they were to run over there and back everytime. Taking several seconds to think, an idea popped up in his head which made him feel his stupidity surging. Brooms! The process would take a lot faster. From the top of his lungs, he yelled out "Accio Firebolts!" Towards the direction of his shop. Two Firebolts crashed out of the window (he'll deal with that later) and flew towards Brook and Sascha. "Hier. Können Sie fliegen? Das macht die Dinge schneller gehen. Oder ich kann kümmern sich um die Gebäude. Sie können damit alle sicher ist." There was no time to lose. Brook quickly handed her one of them and got on the other. Hopefully she knew how to fly or heard his last statement because he couldn't wait much longer. Kicking of the ground, hard, he sped to the nearby Lake.

Several moments later, he reappeared several large bubbles of water close behind him. Thank goodness his wand was adapt at charms or this wouldn't have worked. Clinging onto to the broom with hand, and the other with his wand, Brook pointed towards the fiery buildings, shouting 'Fluchleis!' every time. The spell worked. Thank God. Now all he needed to do was keep this going until everything was fire free.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Sascha Schneider
User Image

Sascha simply nodded and followed suit, propelling herself from the ground onto a broom. She followed after Brook to the Lake. They returned and extinguished the last of the fires burning in Hogsmeade on their last trip. She landed next to him and looked around at the village. "Wir .. wir haben es geschafft," she said, almost breathless. Then, she fainted directly into Brook.

{Translation: We... we.. did it}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? Thank goodness it's over.
How do I feel? Perplexed.
Where am I? On the streets of Hogsmeade.
What am I doing? Taking Sascha to the Hog's Head.

Who am I?

A feeling of relief and happiness filled Brook as the last of the flames were extinguished. Sure there was still much to be done, but at least the worst was over. Well hopefully it was. Turning to Sascha, he couldn't help but chuckle at the chances of their first encounter. Brook was still lost for words and merely nodded at her statement. Unexpectantly, Sascha fell into his arms and he grabbed onto her tightly so she wouldn't fall down. She must be exhausted. Carrying her into his arms, like a groom would do to his wife on the wedding day, Brook decided to take refuge in the Hog's Head. Watching his footing, so as to not fall, he headed to the inn. Having his hands preoccupied at the moment, he used his back and forced the door open before heading on inside.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm
Sascha Schneider
User Image

Sascha laid limp in his arms, her face covered in soot. Her clothes too were sooty. She was relatively light, being a thin and younger girl. At least her breathing was normal, so it was clear she was just insanely exhausted.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm
{{Brook's already inside Hog's Head and dropped her off there.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:56 pm
{You didn't post him there though... Her brother is waiting there...}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 pm
{{I did. Last post, page 16.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

At first Charlotte didn't respond, she was locked in a different world. One that she could only find comfort by curl up and trying to ignore it. However it was all in her head. A mass of voice or maybe it was just her's. Repeating over and over again, that she was a failure, that this was her fault, that she was a cowered and was good for nothing. Worse were the words that said, she should have just accepted the fate the three terrors mere gazes had offered. She should have accepted death.

Yet, it was truly all in her head. The voice was her own, trying to work through all the feeling that she had bravely shoved away in front of Nott and locked behind a mask of fear and slight hatred when she witnessed the the threesome's campaign through the town. She wasn't sure when or how, but the adult's voice, Mr. Dean's voice, broke through her mind's confusion and accusations to reach the still sane part of her. She took in a sudden raspy breath, only to let it out in hiccups. She didn't it twice more, before she uncurled enough to see the hand being offered her.

"Cha-cah-char-Charlotte," she said finally grasping the hand and getting her breathing under control. She eased herself to her feet, though for some reason she couldn't feel them. It was as if a numbness had settled over her limps. She was so numbed out, she found that speaking at the moment was a bit hard. So she nodded slowly, as if her head wasn't quite sure how to manage it.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

Mellow Magpie

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Micheal Dean reached out to help support Charlotte. "I saw people head towards the Hogs Head. It seems to be still standing" He started towards the Inn. "Don't worry Charlotte, Everything will be ok"

((Exit to Hogs head))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:25 pm
{Okay, edited a post there to respond to you and Sascha.}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

There was a snap in the air and suddenly, Arthur Radcliffe appeared in the streets of Hogwarts. He drew in the scene, slightly shocked. Some buildings were leveled, others were burned or damaged. There were a couple of bodies in the streets. I shouldn't have had to come back here again this soon. And to this... He drew his wand and waited for the rest of the Aurors to arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

A second behind Arthur the air snapped again and Michael appeared. The normally quiet man let out a small shocked gasp at the scene in the villiage. How on earth had this happened? Right now he just prayed that everyone was safe. Quickly drawing his wand he moved towards on of Arthur's side. "Sir."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Shortly after Michael arrived, a couple more snaps signified the arrival of the rest of the team he sent to Hogsmeade. "Back again, eh Michael?" He sighed heavily and scanned the village again. "Fan out. Search for survivors. Michael, you check the Hog's Head. I'll head over to the Three Broomsticks."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 am
User Image

"It seems like we can't stay away this year." Michael said with the tinyest of smiles. "Yes sir." With a nod to Arthur he turned towards the direction of the Hog's Head. He couldn't fathom what on earth had happened here. So much for a peaceful few months till Yuan came home.

{Ext to Hog's head}  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur nodded as Michael left in the direction of the Hog's Head, then turned in the direction of the Three Broomsticks. He stopped to check on several people, all dead. Closing their eyes, he moved on and slowly entered the Three Broomsticks.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games