Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 pm
"You're right on both accounts. Now, talk. Like told you last night, it helps to get things out of your head and into the open." Kenichi reclined backwards, his hands folded behind his head, his ramen momentarily forgotten.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 pm
"We've already talked about the whole thing while we were walking back here," Utsuki said with a rather exasperated voice. "There's no use talking about it again. It'll only make me feel worse."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:03 pm
"Then, what are you doing up here if you're not brooding about it? Now that it's out there, and we both know what's going on, leave it alone. Dwelling on it's just going to make you even more upset. Look, if I went into a depression, or whatever it is you call this, every time my old man said even a cold or harsh word to me, I'd probably have committed suicide a long time ago. Probably save your old man a butt load of trouble."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:15 pm
"Yeah, and there are times when I did want to kill myself," Utsuki said, putting a hand on his forehead. "The only thing that kept me going was that if I died, no one would take care of my dad. He's too busy to take care of himself and I don't want to know how he'll take out his frustrations on the anniversaries of last night. In other words, he won't last long on his own."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 pm
Kenichi sighed and shook his head. "Kid, you need to learn to stand up for yourself. And your father just needs therapy. I mean, why do you care what he does or how he takes care of himself? He treats you worse than dog vomit, and the next day, you go and bring him lunch? There's something wrong there, kid. You're what... fifteen? You're plenty old enough to take care of yourself and forget about the old man."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm
It was Utsuki's turn to shake his head. "But I can't just leave. Dad mental health is hanging by a thread," he replied. "Besides, I know he doesn't completely hate me. He wouldn't care about my safety otherwise. I just hope one day he would stop treating me so coldly."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Kenichi grunted noncommittally and began eating his ramen. "Suit yourself, kid," he said thickly around a mouthful of noodles. "But one day, that attic door is going to open, and I might not be here to stop him. What will you do then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm
"When that happens, I'll accept whatever happens," Utsuki asnwered sadly. "I'm sure he's not going to kill me or anything, though. It wouldn't matter if he did anyway. No one would miss me." Plus, if he was killed at least he would be with his mom again.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 pm
"Well, I know at least one person would miss you. You're fun to be around, even when you're boring to death wanting to stay the house and do the fates know what? You're fun to tease, but also to have a good conversation with.

"And, kid, let me tell you. I can name several good reasons as to why he wouldn't kill you. For one, you're his son. And yeah, maybe he can't stand to look at you or whatever it is that makes him act like that to you, but that doesn't change genetics or anything like that. Two, he's the police chief. Enough said there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 pm
"Yeah, what are the odds?" Utsuki said, now that he thought about it. "There's no way my dad would try to murder me, even in a drunken rage." Well, that goes the hope that he would see his mother soon. At least he knows he wouldn't die by the hands of his dad.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 pm
"Well, that's good. I'd kill him if he did." Kenichi stood and plopped down next Utsuki on the bed."I like you, kid. Do you know that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 pm
Utsuki let out a sigh. "It's hard not to notice since you've been stalking me," he replied with a slight smile. "For a criminal, you aren't a very bad person."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 pm
Kenichi let out a chuckle through his nose. "You act scared of me, but then you smart off to me. Besides, you haven't seen me at a crime scene before. You'd never come near me again." He grinned, knowing he shouldn't be proud of his ability to be intimidating but proud nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm
"Are you implying that you never want me to see you at a crime scene?" Utsuki asked. "It's true that I'll be terrified if I saw you actually commit a crime, so I'd understand if that's what you're trying to avoid." He sometimes he wondered if Kenichi really was a criminal. The way he acted resembled a normal person, so Utsuki often forgot that he was talking to a delinquent.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 am
"Hmm... No that wasn't what I was saying at all. I meant, I'm a completely different person at a crime scene. I'm more fun to be around then. In fact, I've been bored lately, and I've a place in mind. You want to join me? I've never had a partner before, but it should be fun." He grinned at Utsuki, almost entirely positive the boy would say no.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games