Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Birthday Bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Agh, Austin shall attempt to party despite his lack of any energy whatsoever.  
[ Dizzy! ]
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]

Aww.. poor you. No shows where I am, (Canada, Labrador, Labrador City, population: 10,000)
other than the yearly battle of the bands by local teen bands. Annnddd, I'm the only person who holds any interest in Gothic Rock, Darkwave, Deathrock, or the Gothic here. (and I can say that, because I know every other teenager in this area.)

I got to an all girls catholic high school. Hahahaha.
I have goth friends outside of school, two of them go on gaia sometimes.
I know The Sisters of Mercy are having a show in Canada, maybe you can beg your parents for a ride. Though, I'm not lucky sometimes because I have all these kids asking me how goth am I and if I'm into dark magic. I gave a speech about goth in one of my classes. The teacher of that class likes some Bauhaus songs now.

Nah, I wouldn't be able to leave the province unless I tried. Worse comes to worse, me and Vanessa will save up and drive to Quebec and Ontario to see some shows. That means I'll have to suffer through The Used, Green Day and Thrice, and she'll have to suffer through SoM (and all the awesome local bands). (we're so different its not funny, lol)

And yeah, I get all these kiddies asking me if I'm Goth too. Its annoying, but I get used to it. Yay for speeches! domokun

I have fun with it once in awhile, some girl asked me once how goths think. That was the best. I love talking and wasting people's time.  

Mrs. Pink Eyes

[ D i z z y ! ]

Ascher
*Aschers in happily*

ASCHER HAS RETURNED IN A STATE OF HAPPINESS!
I AM HAPPY AND JOYOUSE
YES JOYOUSE WITH AN E AT THE END FOR I BRING GREAT NEWS!

Ummm.... I take that as time to cut the cake?  
Ascher
*Aschers in happily*

ASCHER HAS RETURNED IN A STATE OF HAPPINESS!
I AM HAPPY AND JOYOUSE
YES JOYOUSE WITH AN E AT THE END FOR I BRING GREAT NEWS!

Welcome back, ^^
And what makes you so happy?

Dearest Darling`

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:58 pm
deadly_demon
Mrs. Pink Eyes
deadly_demon
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I missed Bauhaus too
D,:
they were playing at a bar and I'm underage so....
I hate it when that happens. My mommy bat plays mostly in 18+ shows. She finally got a all ages show and I got to hangout with her band and other deathrock bands. Her band rocks, you might like it.

ONLY BAD GOTHS DON'T CLICK:

http://www.myspace.com/scarletsremains

Awsome
<3

You go to a catholic all grl school? Me too.
>.<

I love my school though, and I have male friends outside school so it doesn't bug me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:59 pm
Muted Faith9

Ello ^^

Dearest Darling`

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:59 pm
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe
*runs through the room with a red rubber glove on my head*

I'm A Squid!!!

O:
No way!

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:00 pm
lurichan
I already read your great news. razz

But others might not have!
*whines*

anyway news is... ASCHER IS NO LONGER SINGLE!
*Air guitars victoriously*  

Ascher

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:00 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]

Aww.. poor you. No shows where I am, (Canada, Labrador, Labrador City, population: 10,000)
other than the yearly battle of the bands by local teen bands. Annnddd, I'm the only person who holds any interest in Gothic Rock, Darkwave, Deathrock, or the Gothic here. (and I can say that, because I know every other teenager in this area.)

I got to an all girls catholic high school. Hahahaha.
I have goth friends outside of school, two of them go on gaia sometimes.
I know The Sisters of Mercy are having a show in Canada, maybe you can beg your parents for a ride. Though, I'm not lucky sometimes because I have all these kids asking me how goth am I and if I'm into dark magic. I gave a speech about goth in one of my classes. The teacher of that class likes some Bauhaus songs now.

Nah, I wouldn't be able to leave the province unless I tried. Worse comes to worse, me and Vanessa will save up and drive to Quebec and Ontario to see some shows. That means I'll have to suffer through The Used, Green Day and Thrice, and she'll have to suffer through SoM (and all the awesome local bands). (we're so different its not funny, lol)

And yeah, I get all these kiddies asking me if I'm Goth too. Its annoying, but I get used to it. Yay for speeches! domokun

I have fun with it once in awhile, some girl asked me once how goths think. That was the best. I love talking and wasting people's time.

They say: Are you Goth? My response: Are you a picnic table / mouldy muffin / jelly bean / pine tree / rusty spoon / incapable calculator?
(I tend to mix it up)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GOTH CAKE! lol  

Mrs. Pink Eyes

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:01 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
deadly_demon
Mrs. Pink Eyes
deadly_demon
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I missed Bauhaus too
D,:
they were playing at a bar and I'm underage so....
I hate it when that happens. My mommy bat plays mostly in 18+ shows. She finally got a all ages show and I got to hangout with her band and other deathrock bands. Her band rocks, you might like it.

ONLY BAD GOTHS DON'T CLICK:

http://www.myspace.com/scarletsremains

Awsome
<3

You go to a catholic all grl school? Me too.
>.<

I love my school though, and I have male friends outside school so it doesn't bug me.

Great ^^
I like my school too, it just gets kind of boring being surrounded by 1000 girls in uniforms and a few too many rules.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:02 pm
deadly_demon
Muted Faith9

Ello ^^
Heylo  

Muted Faith9

[ D i z z y ! ]

Mrs. Pink Eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GOTH CAKE! lol

Is that... Gene Simmon's decapitated head in the background?

[ Dizzy! ]

They say: Are you Goth? My response: Are you a picnic table / mouldy muffin / jelly bean / pine tree / rusty spoon / incapable calculator?
(I tend to mix it up)

Once my friends asked if I was a 'goth' (school friend, of course C smile because I had a braclet made of little cute skulls. Then I said " I love your pink cards <3" Then she said "I guess you aren't goth then"

rofl  

Mrs. Pink Eyes

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:03 pm
*dances about while air guitaring "happy birthday" and doesn't pay attention to where he dances... and dances out the window x_X*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff