Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
??: A short, middle age blond woman soon stepped into the room carrying a large tray. She set it in the middle of the table before looking at Hank. "Why dear, I reckon it's a good thing I made a lot of food since we appear to have guests."

"I'm aight." he said to Xena before looking at the woman who;d come in, but said nothing to her.

Brother Hank: "Ah. There you are. The ever beautiful Hostess. I'd like you to meet Raphael and Xena." he said as he gestured to his guests.
Xena: She too had noticed the woman come in. She would give her a nod in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
??: A short, middle age blond woman soon stepped into the room carrying a large tray. She set it in the middle of the table before looking at Hank. "Why dear, I reckon it's a good thing I made a lot of food since we appear to have guests."

"I'm aight." he said to Xena before looking at the woman who;d come in, but said nothing to her.

Brother Hank: "Ah. There you are. The ever beautiful Hostess. I'd like you to meet Raphael and Xena." he said as he gestured to his guests.

??: "Why Dear, you are just too kind." She looked at the pair. "Pleased to meet y'all. I'm Hank's wife, June."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

??: "Why Dear, you are just too kind." She looked at the pair. "Pleased to meet y'all. I'm Hank's wife, June."

"S'up..." he said at her with a small nod.

Brother Hank: "Well now that everyone's here, let's dig in." he said as he waited for June to sit. "Of course after we've said Grace."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: "Name's Xena." She said before hearing Brother Hank. "Of course."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "Well now that everyone's here, let's dig in." he said as he waited for June to sit. "Of course after we've said Grace."

June took a seat. "I do believe one of our guests should have the honor of saying Grace."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 am
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

June took a seat. "I do believe one of our guests should have the honor of saying Grace."

Brother Hank: "Ah and which one of our guests do you think should say Grace?" he asked with a fond smile to his wife.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "Ah and which one of our guests do you think should say Grace?" he asked with a fond smile to his wife.

June: "Why don't we have Xena say grace?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:56 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "Great Choice, Pumpkin." he said before looking at Xena. "Would you do us the honor of saying Grace?" he asked her.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "Great Choice, Pumpkin." he said before looking at Xena. "Would you do us the honor of saying Grace?" he asked her.
Xena: "Grace?" She tilts her head slightly with confusion in her eyes. She was never accustomed to saying grace before a meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: "Grace?" She tilts her head slightly with confusion in her eyes. She was never accustomed to saying grace before a meal.
June: "Why say thanks to the good lord for the meal." she smiled softly  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"Like this...." he said to Xena before placing his hands together and bowing slightly before saying, "Ten no sankou ni mi wo atatame, chi no gokoku ni tamashii wo yashinau. Mina kore Honbutsu no jihi nari. Tatoe itteki no mizu, hitotsubu no kome mo kudoku to kouku ni yorazaru koto nashi. Warera kore ni yotte shinmi no kenkou ni mattou shi, Busso no oshie wo mamotte shion ni housha shi, houshi no jougyou wo tasseshimetamae. Namu Myoho Renge Kyo. Itadakimasu."

((Translation: The rays of the sun, moon and stars which nourish our bodies, and the five grains of the earth which nurture our spirits are all the gifts of the Eternal Buddha. Even a drop of water or a grain of rice is nothing but the result of meritous work and hard labour. May this meal help us to maintain the health in body and mind, and to uphold the teachings of the Buddha to repay the Four Favours, and to perform the pure conduct of serving others. Namu Myoho Renge Kyo. Itadakimasu.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"Like this...." he said to Xena before placing his hands together and bowing slightly before saying, "Ten no sankou ni mi wo atatame, chi no gokoku ni tamashii wo yashinau. Mina kore Honbutsu no jihi nari. Tatoe itteki no mizu, hitotsubu no kome mo kudoku to kouku ni yorazaru koto nashi. Warera kore ni yotte shinmi no kenkou ni mattou shi, Busso no oshie wo mamotte shion ni housha shi, houshi no jougyou wo tasseshimetamae. Namu Myoho Renge Kyo. Itadakimasu."

((Translation: The rays of the sun, moon and stars which nourish our bodies, and the five grains of the earth which nurture our spirits are all the gifts of the Eternal Buddha. Even a drop of water or a grain of rice is nothing but the result of meritous work and hard labour. May this meal help us to maintain the health in body and mind, and to uphold the teachings of the Buddha to repay the Four Favours, and to perform the pure conduct of serving others. Namu Myoho Renge Kyo. Itadakimasu.))
Xena: She was about to respond to June, but then she watches Raph put his hands together and speak in Japanese. "So saying grace is a religious thing?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

June: She shrieked as she heard Raph talk and moved back from the table in fear. "What are you? What is that you speak?" She obviously had never heard any language but English.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

June: She shrieked as she heard Raph talk and moved back from the table in fear. "What are you? What is that you speak?" She obviously had never heard any language but English.

"Now now, Peaches. He's a zombie. Like the other ones we have working for us." he said smiling reassuringly. "He's like the others we're trying to rehabilitate into the world of the livin." he said soothingly. "That was problem some heathen zombie gibberish."

He looked at the two and rolled his eyes before looking at Xena. "Christians, Jews, and even Buddhists say a prayer, or 'grace' before they eat. Supposedly blesses tha food or somethin." he explained, effectively ignoring the two hosts.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 pm
dark_serena07

Xena: "There's nothing to fear." She said. "The language Raphael was speaking in was Japanese. Not everyone in the world speak the same language or have the same culture." She then hears Raph. "Myself or my family have never done anything like that before."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games