Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki felt his anger rising as Doki spoke but he tried to keep his voice level "You left me first so I guess I did think of it second." he replied, his voice dry despite the anger. As she spoke some more, making it like it was his fault, Haki kept taking breaths, counting back from 10....20....30...Her hand closed on his damaged horn. And his temper exploded out of him like a monster. As soon as she released his horn, he thrust both fists forward, striking between her collarbone and shoulder "YOU LEFT ME!" he shouted, his cheeks red, eyes dark and beyond any sense "You did! You're blaming me?! ******** YOU, DOKI!" his voice echoed around as he whipped his bag off and threw it at Doki's face "Why do you even care if I left you now?! None of you came after me when I went with Kein! None of you know what he did to me! NONE OF YOU CARE! NOT EVEN MY MOTHER! She didn't even come looking for me! None of you did!" he shouted, looking for something else to throw at her "You think I gave up?! I fought through bandits and a goddamn BLIZZARD TO GET BACK HERE! And WHY?! So you can tell me what a failure I am?!" his hands landed on a piece of rotted stump and Haki dug his fingers in it and yanked. The stump came out of the ground, easily 3ft across and around 50+lbs, Haki lifting it over his head "Why don't you go jump off a freaking cliff!" he shouted and threw the stump as hard as he could. By now, tears had broken through and streaked down his face as he stumbled back from throwing the stump, almost falling "Better yet, just leave me here! Its not like you haven't abandoned me before!"

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She glanced over her shoulder. A corrosive mask so toxic that it seared past all her facial remnants all together. Well, it was now or ever. She breathed a few short rounds, bracing herself. Though it was not made obvious. "Welcome to the world! We're ninja by trade, Haki. Not tropical tourists. I had to expose you to bears, I had to start preparing you at some point. Remember? You, yourself CHOSE to be a ninja-" She was forced back. Forcibly shoved back, biting her tongue from the impact, naturally being cut off from finishing that famous phrase. When push comes to shove- literately-- that was start! And for someone who spoke so coldly of his own parent, he certainly took after the aforementioned person. In retrospect, she finally penetrated through his mellow wall. All was left was to dissemble it down completely.

But of course, Doki wasn't ignoring what he had said. It was true that she left him. Stinging reality of it was true. But the bear situation and the past didn't correlate to now. She stopped, listening to his rant while spitting out the red saliva from the side. Her mistake, for the side of her face met his bag. A small scratch forming just below her cheek from the angular hit but it didn't hurt compared to her acknowledgement of what she was subjecting him to. In no attempt did she try to be smart as a whole person for she was instead raising both her hands in front as if to receive the brunt of his bag blow. "Cripes--ppuh-kkh! Agh-ow!" And he went on, explaining how not a SINGLE person decided to go after him, or even tried. That suddenly hit the nail on her nerves. Without thinking, she found her fingers aching and marched to him. She forced her hand to halt mid way, lowering it weakly by her side. Her eyes for a moment gave in to fear. If she were to strike him, what sort of message will that even convey other than wronging more darkness in him.

This was not just a test for him, but also for Doki. Even with the achievement of his strengths heightening to the point where he could rip adrenaline strength; her focus was becoming tender. If Doki had the play the auspicious villain, then she will. In a snide tone yet; Doki cooly spoke while noticing a hemorrhaging congestion in her pitch. "Yes, Haki. Because as if with everything that has happened, I still don't think you haven't learned your lesson." It carved her throat on the inside to even dare say that she tried for his sake back when he was under Kein's suggestions. She really did, tooth and nail before getting into a small comatose. Some parts of her torso was still bruised but hidden. And by the time she awoke, Haki had returned like the grace that was stolen from her.

What exactly would he think of that, even if she tried to explain? What EXCUSES would he think she would tell him in any way her reasoning would come out? Passionate sensei, trying to best the well experienced Sannin of the Country, Kein? The only weakness that was evident in the moment was the slight quivering of her lower lip. Her biggest regret was not being strong enough to reach him from ever getting caught under Kein's suspense. Even when she had called out to him, he didn't believe in her. No. Haki didn't seem like he did. Either Kein had amplified Haki's doubts or merely voiced his inner thoughts alone. Perhaps the real reason why they came camping, was to find solace or in repairing each other's connections to the bond of a teacher and student. Because both were festering on the inside. She used the collar of her shirt and pulled it beneath her nostrils where one started bleeding. "Uouugh, yeah? And if I DO jump off a cliff and find my match in hell?!" Facing him with an uncaring mask while he was far past upset was one of the hardest trials Doki herself had ever faced.

"You're only right about half the things you said. Your mother wasn't about to stand by with her only son missing. I don't care what you say, but what we all saw, was a woman putting her son before her village by sending the best of what little defenses we had left to go after her gift to the world--YOU. She put YOU FIRST; and you don't even want to THINK that your mom could ever find you more important than the rest of us. So never assume that we will EVER stop CARING." She panted momentarily from her rant while stepping back, now rubbing the spot between her chest and shoulders from where he struck her. The bruises still tender as well as the smaller stitches. "...or I'll jump off that damned cliff, dying to prove it." Her nose bleeding stopped momentarily before inducing another red party again. Balls. All for the sake of love.

Her foot shifted her to the side of the cliff. Already beginning a steady walk to the cliff. Bluffing, or being serious about it, no one except Doki would surmise the proper answer. Her actions were illogical and dumb on her expense. But damn it, she just wanted her favorite pupil back. No idiot, even an idiot wouldn't rush their deaths if they didn't have to. Which was why her pace was unmatched but to continue to her steady descent near the streaming edge she did. Her boots now entered the cold waters of the shallow dip forming before the water fall. The cliff was only five more meters ahead until making a splatter horn of herself. Oh lord..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Kyo sniffed himself, ugh, he still smelled like pee! He went back over to the little stream of cold water to wash at his skin more and stay out of there fight for now. "You love birds need counseling...or space from each other, either way stop hurting eachother." He went back to washing at his arms and legs and face to get that smell off as much as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Haki was out of breath and still full of just sheer anger and hatred. He'd never felt this way before! He wasn't even sure this was really his own feelings. All Haki knew was that he wanted someone to hurt. And that it was Doki....his feelings were mixed on that. As she spoke to him, telling him what his mother did....it didn't help. In fact, it made him angrier. Clearly, Doki was mistaken. For one, Daitomi who had come after him hadn't spoken a word to him. Her attention had been completely on Kein...in fact, she had made it blaringly obvious that she was there to drag Kein back to Kumogakure....not Haki. That his mother wanted Kein back. Not Haki. As Doki moved towards the cliff....the weirdest feeling came over Haki. A dark, isolation, as if she weren't even there or important. It was like Haki had been removed from his body and something else took its place. He watched Doki get closer and closer to the cliff edge, almost nothing going over his features. As her boots entered the water, Haki managed to speak "If you jump, I can't be angry at you." he struggled with the words, still trying to understand where his emotions had gone. He didn't WANT Doki to jump...but a little part of him did. A little part of him that was currently a big part. He wanted to scream at her to jump but he also wanted to cry and grab her back, say he was sorry and that he didn't mean what he said.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She stopped. The water sloshing around knee level still as she heard Haki's response. Her fists clenched and her wrists shook for conviction than primordial distraught. Seconds after her palms flattened out by her sides, weak and limp. She then lowered her head with her shoulders with small bursts of shaking. Her eyes blinking out fat tears she had done a commendable job of hiding. It took only so little for him to make her happy and to break her mold sometimes. Even Doki wasn't so sure anymore. She minded Kyo's voice. But his warning went numb. Her own mind not even a constructive element; was now searching in the back ratways of her memories for guidance. For Sypher's past recollection, his almost vast levels of patience, fun, and nurturing. She sniffled a quick decisive breath and quickly wiped her tears away. They weren't as much as the ones Haki had shed, or so she reminded herself with plague.

Her back was to him. Her hands folded by her hips, looking to be like some pitiful costumed hero in the pose. "If that's how you feel, then I should try at least one more time to meet your expectations as a teacher." Then after a collective moment, she sat. Chin-length in the water. Her face looked across the horizon, feeling the icy cold waters attack all her nerves at once. "I said what I had to, all except that I will regret not being able to see you grow and to apologize for putting you through all of this." She took a deep shuddering breath. Hard as it was to sound straight while sobbing a little in the alpine chilly water. But what the heck. This would be the last trial. Threatening to forsake her life over a cliff was both cruel to Haki and even crueler to Doki herself. Life was fleeting but her death was something she can choose in this case. And dying of hypothermia or being frozen could justify her reasons just fine. The padded toes of her boots hooked onto the water's rocks just fine to clinch in her place. By nightfall, the water would rise a little more with pressure, as the rocks around her had eroded surfaces to prove. Though it wasn't as if she'll drown by then for another cause in a deceased lifestyle would beat it to her.

She felt some parts of her body burn, but most was numb at this point. Even her jaws found difficulty to congeal and contract. Doki hadn't forgotten. "Before you go, there's a s-salve I prepared this morning. Ich-It should be in an empty nut pod, just next to my tent." Stubborn, crazy, complicated. Doki was all of these things, maybe. But at least she felt that her bones can contract without any more vindictive actions. Despite it all, she was couldn't process too many things. Sypher, Sypher, Sypher. Underneath the water she clutched at the pouch beneath her breast where the wooden box was within. A memento with nothing inside. Often she would compare it to Haki. A mystery box that could open and store or hold wonders.

And like always, it seemed to lift her frustration a bit. She imagined that there was a little Haki waving at her from inside. Her breath was getting a little slower but far more relaxed. She smiled. It was a trick she learned before becoming an adviser. And generally why she was able to find herself liking people more than being intimidated by them. A bit of good memory from anyone she's met. She believed that their central oasis was good to the core. Feeling the searing pain ebb into her consciousness as numbness seized her joints. Her hood over her bangs. "-should glue the cut on your foot and it coats very well for blisters. Go on angry kid, do me the one favor."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

Haki stood for a few minutes, watching Doki sit before he stepped into the water behind her. He sloshed up behind her, his footed leggings keeping the worst cold away, and grabbed her under her arm pits. His hands went nearly numb as he did but he hooked them tightly around her shoulder and started to tug at her "I'm still angry at you. But you're my teacher and I'm not going to let you die before you teach me something." It was Haki back...not that rage monster that had screamed and thrown things. That had wished for Doki to die. Just plain angry Haki, his face hard as he strained to pull at her "So unhook whatever feelers you have stuck in the rocks and get out of the water!" he grunted, yanking, pulling hard at her to get her up.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She really didn't expect to be so dumb about dying. Why didn't I just use the substitution? Her brows knitted. Berating herself but her resolution was firm. No cop outs! And dang it, she had never hoped so strongly in her life. And through some sheer miracle, she felt a slight tug (the actual physical grip feeling weaker than it should due to her numbness). Her head weaved around to see Haki but then fell weak as it bobbed along the water. She knew he was a good kid. So glad he came around.

"That's the spirit.." She rasped, her grip had long been lost except for her legs. Being a practitioner of the black leg style, Doki had grown confident of the muscles in her legs if all else failed. On the other hand, if she could feel it, her body just wasn't going to leave the water. As it turned out.. A tight bundle of her clothes snagged below the surface of a medium sized boulder. It was as heavy as 30 kilograms but not in a position to be moved. She was stuck, unless the rock could be smashed or somehow angled to get out. "Kkuh...do...something...gggbbblugggh..." Pretending to drown, or really drowning? Either way, the stronger variation of the current was gonna come soon. To put him in danger, and to have him get out of it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

Haki's eyes widened as Doki seemed to snag suddenly on a rock or something. His feet went out from under him and he got a chilly bath, managing to keep Doki up while he tried to get some ground with his feet "Pbbbth! Agh! That's cold!" he surfaced, hair plastered down to his head as he shivered. The cold didn't douse his anger though and with a strong heave Haki dragged Doki out of the water. Her clothes bundle would not make it, sadly, but at least they were....out of the water? Haki's leg slipped again just as Doki would clear the water, his body going in with her on top as water went up and everywhere AAAAH! a big bubble of air blasted out of his mouth and he jumped up with Doki in his arms, bridal style "ITS FREAKING COLD!" he shouted, racing out of the water. Once out, he stood, still holding Doki, shivering violently in a stunned stupor of cold.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

It really paid to be stupid sometimes. But unfortunately at her expense, it cost her a lot of things. Her top jacket and an embarrassing chunk of trousers that still remained stuck under the water. And in the flurry of cold and vivid splashes, Haki still managed yet again to help her out of her sticky situation. Him slipping a considerable amount of times and her submerging at least twice before being on the ground again. Much was still groggy but she could feel some of her senses returning.

"Peh-ha-ha-tchoo!" She sneezed after coughing up the small glob of water as they arrived on the surface. But at the least her camisole could stretch just enough to conceal chunks of severed clothing. She heaved her haunches up so to roll her head to Haki. Realizing that he hadn't let her down despite his outburst. "Th-Thank...you. But you could have u-u-used bunshin..hee-hee!" Her face was getting redder with a feverish hint. Was it just her? Or was his strength finally at the quota? Her eyes were glazed but sporadically iridescent. As if the surfaces of her irises had been touched to cause that ripple effect. Her emotions starting to sort themselves out. For the most part, she was just feeling happy even if he was still angry. Happy he still thought of her as a teacher despite their scrap. That Haki had not delved too deep in the dark all the way. But progressively her goal for his training regiment was becoming accomplished, and so she was proud.

"...your sh-shoulders are getting broader now...more room for muscles to c-compact.." She said. Her eyes starting to close. A strong back was a good sign to building muscles. It was why she had felt his blows becoming more comprehensive. In her hand, she still clutched at the box. Inwardly, she thanked the little charm. Though the wrangling of fabric and rock had left her some nasty shallow gashes in the fight. Doki would expect Haki to have scratches on his body from slipping since she last remembered him having bare feet. But again, that was also a good sign. Either he was desperate to outrun the bears in haste or he was slightly more resilient to the cold than of the average. So this exercise hadn't been in vain all too much. She shuddered along with him. "Call for Kyo or Shi.. there's fire up ahead..." Referring to the fire she had stoked to boil water at least twenty minutes ago back at the den. The new one that was near this dream.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

Haki tottered a little ways more, keeping Doki hugged tightly to his chest for his sake and hers. Body warmth was nice and comfortable and Haki was not getting rid of it just yet "You've never been really angry have you?" he grumbled through clenched teeth. His body was starting to shiver violently but he wasn't about to stammer like an idiot "Just sh-show me where to go!" he growled and started walking in circles and stomping his feet, trying to get his body warm. His soaked clothes did no good in keeping him warm but his legs were still relatively dry thanks to the skin tight leggings he wore.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Course she's been really, really angry. Some people were just naturally angry all the time. In Doki, she was a bit like Haki, conserving the rage until it lashes out at certain instances. She was plenty angry as a kid. Undivided attention, jerk older brothers who couldn't spare her the time of their day. And the missing piece of her life forever lost in soil of her parents' funeral. But then she took on this career out of change. Channeling all her rage into the last semesters of her academy courses. Then met a teacher who really mattered in her life and few others after it. For a moment Doki was still, spoke as she tried to adjust her throat's decibels. Then countered his rhetoric answer after coughing a couple of times. "Course not. Though the difference is; you've might have never really been happy."

Whether he knew it or not, his torso was pulsating. Active but the longer it took him with wet clinging to his skin, the deeper the danger was to hypothermia. She nestled her left with great effort and pointed across from her to the area. Her eyes feebly blinking a few times to see it out. "There." Some feet away, a small dip in a nearby cavern. Sorta like a resin but the small fire crackling within it illuminated a distant light. He should be able to find it without her continuing.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

Haki started towards the camp, his body shivering violently as he moved. Keeping his grip on Doki, he kept her close for both their warmth and moved as quickly as cold permitted him to, nearly tripping at the dip that lead to the cavern "G-Geez! Why didn't you use a bunshin, huh? Then you could have had a good laugh." he grumbled, depositing Doki on the floor close to the fire, as close as possible without putting her in it. And without a shred of decency, Haki yanked his shirt off, his pants following and curled up with his back to the fire. He still wore the half body suit so he was covered from the hips down. Despite Doki's earlier presumptions, the leggings covered his feet so he was only mildly chilly in his lower extremities. "Urgh!" he groaned around chattering teeth and scooted closer to the fire, his eyes shut tight as he pulled his legs up to his chest. He had his hands tucked under his arm pits to keep them from getting frost bite.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She staggered up, close to the fire after he had let her down. His remark was still edgy, she could see. She clamped down an internal sigh. "Probably the same reason you chose not to." The coolness of the rocks were warmer than they were outside. In the boiling kettle pot, she used the tongs to pull out hot flat rocks, smooth as she had earlier picked them from the river. Before she decided to sit herself in the same water. Anyway, with her wrist she flicked off what little scalding droplets covered it before carefully wrapping them under dry towels.

"Hold this." The moment she heard the soft thuds of clothes, she looked onward to him. He still had some remark to say, but she didn't blame him. She too had stripped of her wet clothes, including the camisole and the rest. It couldn't be helped, however much she had to force herself to pretend like it. Now, Doki instead wore a toga she fashioned out of one of the extra blankets and towels she had packed. It would do for now, and in her hand she had one for him as well. Though the warmth of the rock would help him quicker.

She came in front of him, prompting him to hold the warm bundle. "Show me your feet." Her hands steadied, ready to emulate the same signal for the usage of eiseijutsu.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

Haki looked over his shoulder at Doki, scowling at her even as the heat of a fever building crossed his cheeks in a red blush "You....Fine!" he stood and stripped his pants off, standing in only his boxers as he grabbed the towel from Doki. He wrapped the towel tightly around his shoulders and squeezed it close as he shivered a bit, extending the slightly damp and bandaged foot to her.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She slumped her head a little and trembled. Though to uphold her professionalism, Doki sealed her upcoming fit of laughter and assessed his feet. Honestly, he was too cute sometimes. It almost made her forget about the whole unpleasantness of just being under the weather. And either way, it was her job.

Carefully, she unraveled the damp bandages and saw that his toe had received a nasty scratch. She brought the kettle and cleaned off the injury. Then proceeded to perform the Minor Healing hands jutsu. A small concentrated sphere of healing chakra appeared over her palms and then carefully angled it over his foot. During the minutes she would do this, Doki would blink a few extra sets to maintain her concentration. His toe wasn't too bad though it could do with another bandage after it. And judging by the looks of Haki, he'll need a cold deterrent too. After finishing up his foot among other superficial cuts and bruises, she finished with her wrist and...below the rear. Then applied the salve to Haki's feet. A mixture of aloe vera was in it along with some of the berries Kyo had procured earlier. It would be slightly

All that was left was dry bandaging. She left that one up to Haki, assuming he had her waist-pouch inventory while collecting the cold wet clothes to hang over some wooden posts she had managed to set up. Two thick branches enough to hold over the fire and with two interlaced wires connecting a bridge between them. With that, she placed the clothes over the fire and removed the kettle filled with boiling water and rocks. Three others had been picked out and dried. Now they were able to be touched without them burning hands and if he wanted to reach out for one to take it, he could. Then she turned away from him. Preferably by the other side of where their clothes hung sorta like a small curtain. She addressed to her own wounds. After a while, Doki just sat there, finally changing into a long sleeve and basic tundra trousers. In the light of that moment, she started scrabbling at her hair with her hands. Come on, pull your s**t together Doki!

"You should get some rest. I'll take care of you." She coughed a little at the end and went to rekindle the fire.

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games