Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "You're still awake?" he asked as he appeared behind her.
Having closed her eyes after getting comfortable on the couch, her ears perk up when she heard Danni's voice. She then opens her left eye. "I'm just resting my eyes." She smiles a bit as she looks over her shoulder to him.

Danni: "Oh." he said nodding before jumping over the back of the couch to sit beside her.
"Were you able to make the arrangements?" She asked before resting her head on his shoulder.

Danni: "Ehm hm. We're good to go." he said with a wink before wrapping his arm around her to hold her close.
"That's good." She smiles as her ears twitch a bit then she gently nuzzles his neck. "I told Donnie to give himself a vacation too."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "You're still awake?" he asked as he appeared behind her.
Having closed her eyes after getting comfortable on the couch, her ears perk up when she heard Danni's voice. She then opens her left eye. "I'm just resting my eyes." She smiles a bit as she looks over her shoulder to him.

Danni: "Oh." he said nodding before jumping over the back of the couch to sit beside her.
"Were you able to make the arrangements?" She asked before resting her head on his shoulder.

Danni: "Ehm hm. We're good to go." he said with a wink before wrapping his arm around her to hold her close.
"That's good." She smiles as her ears twitch a bit then she gently nuzzles his neck. "I told Donnie to give himself a vacation too."

Danni: "Oh?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"He's been keeping himself cooped up in his lab and working on so much stuff, I figured that even he needed some fresh air and get away from it all. It would be an opportunity for him to spend some quality time with Tello." She said. "I hope with ours, maybe things would get better around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"He's been keeping himself cooped up in his lab and working on so much stuff, I figured that even he needed some fresh air and get away from it all. It would be an opportunity for him to spend some quality time with Tello." She said. "I hope with ours, maybe things would get better around here."

Danni: "Yeah. He could use a vacation as could we." he said nodding. "So. Where are you wanting to go?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Yeah. He could use a vacation as could we." he said nodding. "So. Where are you wanting to go?"
"That's the part I'm trying to figure out." She said with a chuckle then taps her chin a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That's the part I'm trying to figure out." She said with a chuckle then taps her chin a bit.

Danni: He chuckled a little. "Well, take your time." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"So many places we can go." She said. "Maybe we can go to a beach? Maybe go on a cruise?" She tilts her head a bit. "Or we can always go to Gold Saucer."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"So many places we can go." She said. "Maybe we can go to a beach? Maybe go on a cruise?" She tilts her head a bit. "Or we can always go to Gold Saucer."

Danni: "It's up to you. Where ever you'd like to go, I'd like to go." he said with a wink.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "It's up to you. Where ever you'd like to go, I'd like to go." he said with a wink.
"Not so picky, are you?" She asked as she uses her tail to poke him.

Xena: She phases through the ceiling, entering the main room of the bar. Once her feet touches the floor, her eyes change back into a sapphire blue. She waves to her parents before heading over to the kitchen to find something to drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Not so picky, are you?" She asked as she uses her tail to poke him.

Xena: She phases through the ceiling, entering the main room of the bar. Once her feet touches the floor, her eyes change back into a sapphire blue. She waves to her parents before heading over to the kitchen to find something to drink.

Danni: "Nope. I'm happy as long as I'm with my family." he said smiling, then waving to Xena. "Hi, Princess." he called.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Nope. I'm happy as long as I'm with my family." he said smiling, then waving to Xena. "Hi, Princess." he called.
Xena: "Welcome back, Daddy." She said with a smile as she goes into the kitchen.

She smiles a bit then looks at Danni. "As long as we're all happy, I wouldn't have it any other way." She said then nuzzles his neck gently. "Ever since that night Donnie killed you, I felt as though my world has completely shattered...I felt so lost." She then hugs him tightly. "I know it's all in the past now...but I hate the thought of losing you like that again."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Welcome back, Daddy." She said with a smile as she goes into the kitchen.

She smiles a bit then looks at Danni. "As long as we're all happy, I wouldn't have it any other way." She said then nuzzles his neck gently. "Ever since that night Donnie killed you, I felt as though my world has completely shattered...I felt so lost." She then hugs him tightly. "I know it's all in the past now...but I hate the thought of losing you like that again."

Danni: "Hey. Don't worry about it." he said as he pulled her closer and nuzzled her hair. "It's all in the past and you wont lose me again." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Hey. Don't worry about it." he said as he pulled her closer and nuzzled her hair. "It's all in the past and you wont lose me again." he said.
"Unfortunately there are some who won't let go...No matter how many times I apologize or try to make amends." She gently rubs his back as she hugged him. "There's always going to be someone who hates my guts."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Unfortunately there are some who won't let go...No matter how many times I apologize or try to make amends." She gently rubs his back as she hugged him. "There's always going to be someone who hates my guts."

Danni: "Well if I'm right from coming back to check the security tapes earlier.....Mikey likes your guts." he said teasingly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Well if I'm right from coming back to check the security tapes earlier.....Mikey likes your guts." he said teasingly.
She smiles a bit. "Apparently you do too." She gives a wink before giving him a kiss.

Xena: She walks out of the kitchen with a glass of limeade.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff