Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 am
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko rolled his eyes at Kiar's comment. Then when O'hono spoke, he bristled again.
"And who is to say I don't kill you for talking too much and wasting the time we could be spending looking for Kail! Every moment we wait, he suffers. I don't rightly give a damn what my father thinks, all I care about right now is getting Kail back, so come on, or go home!"
The prince was so angry that his wings actually flared out, black as jet, and loomed over the angels in a menacing manner.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:59 am
User Image"Alright demon boy, show us then. How do we find this mail carrier?" O'hono questioned.

~*~*~

Darkness and pain, that was all he felt as consciousness escaped him and briefly returned. How long had he been in this horrid place trapped below the wonderful sky and sun. Kail could not remember, all he knew was every time he would hear a door open he would be wide awake struggling against his iron bindings once more. He didn't want to feel it anymore the sharp pain followed by the removal of some of his feathers. He was beyond the point of screaming now too, his throat so raw.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 am
Takehiko

User Image

"Very well."
Searching through the house, Takehiko found the office and turned on the computer. One thing he had learned in his adventures around the earth when he was younger was how to use the internet. It took him ten minutes tops of running searches before he had the information he needed.
"There. We take this route here to this address." he told the angels, pointing to the computer screen.
"It's only a few blocks away. Come on."
Getting up, Takehiko led the angels out the door of the house. Leaping into the air, he spread his wings and took flight, heading toward the strange man's house. Arriving there, he didn't bother to ask questions, didn't even bother to knock, the demon simply marched up the walkway and kicked the door in, immediately yelling out, "Kail! Kail!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 am
User ImageO'hono and Kiar followed Takehito around the house curiously and watched as he used the computer. "Amazing...." O'hono gasped. The two angels quickly followed Takehito, they were desperate to make sure the small angel was safe.

There were three men including the mail carrier sitting in the living room when Takehito burst in. "Who are you?! Get out of my house!" the mail carrier yelled standing up.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 am
Takehiko

User Image

Fire burning in his eyes, the demon prince took a terrifying stance, letting his black wings spread wide.
"My name is Takehiko. I am the son of Satan, Prince of Hell, and I want to know where my angel is."
His demand was straightforward and to the point. He glared at the postman and his companions, making sure they knew that if they didn't cooperate, they would be struck down.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am
User ImageThe three men stepped back afraid, an angel's feather dropping to the floor. "You kidnapped the angel satan's son?" questioned one of the men.

"I didn't know, I had been delivering his mail for years there was never any sign." the mail carrier exclaimed afraid.

"Where is he then?" O'hono snarled.

"The basement." the mail carrier answered.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 am
Takehiko

User Image

Jetting forward, the prince took the mailman by the throat, lifting him up into the air.
"How dare you. Which way to this basement?" he demanded an answer, squeezing the man's neck.
When the man pointed to a door down the hallway, Takehiko threw him against the wall and took off, throwing the said door open and plunging into the darkness.
"Kail! Kail!" he cried out, desperate to make sure the angel was alive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 am
User ImageKail had been passing back out of consciousness when he heard the door open again for the second time during the day. His eyes shot open and he struggled again his restraints bloodying his wrists once more. He attempted to cry out but no sound accompanied his voice. The only sound that could be heard was that of the chains being pulled against furiously.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 am
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko heard the rattle of the chains and ran as quickly as he could toward the noise.
There Kail was, looking pale, weak, thin, and bloody.
The demon couldn't help it...he immediately burst into tears at the sight.
Then...then the memories came rushing back.
That tiny little thing...stuck on a tree limb. Bowls of milk and honey. Making love in the sunlit room. Promises. Wishes.
Daisuke.
"Kail!" he cried out, breaking the chains from around the angel's wrists and taking him in his arms.
"I'm here, Kail. I'm here, and I'll never leave again. I love you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 am
User ImageKail struggled more as he heard the footsteps near him. He hadn't seen the speak yet but it was coming he knew it was and with the spark followed pain. Kail was so taken by his fear that he couldn't register what was going on and who was calling to him. Kail nearly collapsed as the chains were broken only Takehito's arms stopped his descent to the ground. Kail couldn't hold onto his consciousness anymore and fainted.

Suddenly blinding light filled the dark room as O'hono entered turning on the lights. She gasped at what she saw around the two. "Hes....hes falling...." she gasped once more as she neared the two. In the light it was easy to see the darkening of color beginning to fill some of Kail's feathers.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:57 am
Takehiko

User Image

"God....don't you dare let your angel fall like this...." Takehiko hefted Kail up into his arms, running up the stairs and through the house, out the door, and into the sunlight. He knew the angel desperately needed the sunshine.
He remember...Kail standing in the tree in his yard. Sunlight was like nutrition for them.
Placing Kail gently on the ground, he knelt by his side, holding his hand.
"Please...please Kail. Please don't. It's ok. I'm so sorry I left you. I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault. Don't fall. You're too beautiful to become anything other than what you are."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 am
User ImageAs soon as the sunshine hit Kail's body it seemed to absorb within him. O'hono and Kiar followed Takehiko outside, O'hono giving a soft smile at the display of affection that the demon prince was giving the little angel. "He needs more than sunlight." Kiar said kneeling down next to Takehiko, he lay his hands down on Kail's chest closing his eyes. A feint blue pulse moved from his hands and to Kail's body slowly soothing away all injuries the young angel had attained during his captivity.

After a few minutes Kail's whole body shimmered in the feint blue light and the color of his wings slowly began to return to normal. Kiar pulled back a few minutes after looking down at what he had done. Kail's wounds had healed and most of his feathers were back to a normal like color.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Thank you..." he whispered to Kiar after the man helped Kail. Daisuke lifted the angel into his lap and just held him, rocking him back and forth like one would a child.
"Kail....my beloved....please wake up for me. Look at me, Kail." the demon prince whispered. He felt so much anger toward himself for having ever allowed this to happen...but how was he supposed to know?
It wasn't normal to be reborn with the memories of a past life. He remembered Kail telling him that so long ago. To have re-obtained them in such a manner was even stranger.
Still, he was thankful. So very thankful that he had another chance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 pm
User ImageKiar nodded as Takehiko thanked him, he backed away to allow the man some space. Kail awoke slowly as he was rocked back and forth. Slowly his eyes opened and he looked up to Daisuke. With one hand he reached up touched Daisuke's face. "Your here,... I prayed... you would come and save me." Kail gasped out softly. His voice was still very raspy not completely healed from when he had ripped it raw from screaming.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"I know, darling. I know. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. Please forgive me." the demon began to cry again. The tears of a demon were something that had been thought to be mythological, they were so rare. Even so, the crystal-clear drops fell onto Kail's face, and Takehiko couldn't stop them.
"I'm just so glad that I found you."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games