Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
***Please don't post in here*** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which diet has been most effective for you?
  Atkin's diet
  South beach diet
  Weight Watchers
  Counting calories
  Good ol' fashioned hard work and strict exercise!
  Other.
View Results

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 am
I weighed myself yesterday and I'm up a pound and a half. But I think it was because I had just eaten dinner and I'm bloated. The has been super cold, windy, and rainy lately, and I want to get back into exercising. So after class today, I'm going to go home and use my moms machine in the garage for at least an hour. I want to do this everyday until Friday to see how much I can lose and how fast. I really wanna be out of the 180's by the end of this week. On Friday, we only walked for 20 minutes an I don't know why, the teacher must have messed up a schedule or something. Then yesterday it was raining so PE class was cancelled.......eventhough we could have gone to the gym...grr oh well, I'm going to use my moms machine all week, it can calculate target heart rates so I have to keep mine up at 170 beats per minute. I really want to be at least 179 by Friday but I'll settle for Saturday or Sunday.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Day 86: Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today's intake
•bowl of honey nut cheerios with non fat milk
•1 banana
•grilled cheese sandwich with a 6 inch wheat French roll, mozzarella, white diced onions
•handful of crunchy salted pretzels
•ate out with Matthew at Souplantation: 1 large salad with Italian dressing, small bowl of Rosemary soup, small serving of Alfredo fettucine. 1 16 oz glass of strawberry lemonade.

Today's outtake:
•30 minutes on the cross training machine, Program 1: Manual training.  (much better workout than jogging)  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Day 87: Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today's intake:
•1 scrambled egg with white diced onions and black olives
•1&1/2 tortilla
•ate at Uptown with Ashley, had a veggie calzone and a small spinach salad with the vinaigrette dressing

Just a rant:
After eating breakfast at 7:30 a.m, I didn't get a chance to eat until after 3:00 p.m!! I got caught up with school and doing a take home midterm and didn't get a chance to eat until Uptown Pizza. I should have only eaten half the calzone but I was starving and food just looks and tastes so yummy and I suck at portion control I guess. I should have at least ordered light cheese... I didn't feel hungry at all until I went to bed and I didn't even get to exercise today. I weighed myself out of curiosity and I gained 2 pounds. Grr...I gotta step the game up.   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:41 pm
Day 88: Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today's intake:
•1 green apple
•10 raw unsalted almonds
•1 scrambled egg mixed with diced white onions and black sliced olives
•small portion of Alfredo fettucini mixed with broccoli and chicken (small portion was about 4-6 bites)
•green tea with 1 tsp of sugar free Irish cream syrup
•1 banana
•1 ham sandwich made with wheat bread, ham slices, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese, and light mayo
•homemade nachos: 12 tortilla chips topped with melted mozzarella, olives, veg*n chili beans, and an avocado on the side 
•1 orange

Just a rant:
I ate 3 fruits today so I'm pretty proud. I haven't had a chance to exercise in a while so hopefully tomorrow's PE class won't be cancelled AGAIN 'cause seriously, twice in a row for a tiny bit of rain is lame. I'm going to keep eating fruits for a few more days, it's about time I detoxed my body of all the nasty waste. So fruits and green tea should be a good way to go.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Weighed myself outta curiosity this morning and........and I went down to 180!! YAY!! today I wanted to be 179 but oh well, one pound away. I know I can easily lose one pound. I just have to eat more fruit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 am
Day 89: Friday, October 8, 2010

Today's intake:

•1 grilled cheese sandwich made with a wheat bagel, mozzarella, and olives
•avocado
•Mexican rice (homemade)
•chopped potatoes mixed with veggies, spinach and feta flavored sausage, and Alfredo sauce topped with mozzarella.  (homemade)
•1 green apple
•1 banana

Today's outtake:
•walked 1.25 miles in 30 mins in PE class.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 am
End of week 13

I weigh 180.5. I really wanted to be at least 179.5 yesterday but oh well, I was so close. I've been adding a bunch of fruits to my diet in hopes to help my body lose weight and of course, I'll still be walking and running whenever I can. I'm pretty bad at following my own exercise plans. If I'm going to run, I want to start at week 2 of the C25K because week 4 is brutally murdering me and kicking my a**, so if I can repeat week 2 and week 3, I might have better luck with week 4 and on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm
Day 90: Saturday, October 9, 2010

Today's intake:
•1 scrambled egg with diced white onions and sliced black olives
•1&1/2 tortilla
•green tea with one tsp of sugar free Irish cream syrup
•homemade nachos made with 10 chips, olives, mozzarella, avocado, and vegetarian chili beans. 
•1 green apple
•small bowl of left over chicken and broccoli Alfredo fettuccine. 
•handful of crunchy saltine pretzels
•bowl of cheerios with low fat milk
•1 banana

Just a rant:
I'm sick again. Stuffy/runny nose and had a soar throat yesterday but it's gone. I think they're just allergies but I'm taking cold medicine just in case.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 pm
Day 91: Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today's intake:
•1 banana
•1 green apple
•10 raw unsalted almonds
•homemade manaeesh. Made with 1 pita, mozzarella, zataar, and diced white onions
•bowl of rice with a lean breaded fish filet
•bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup made with noodles and a lean chicken breast (only ate half)
•1 orange

Just a rant:
Still sick....again. I have the crappiest immune system ever.   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 am
Day 92: Monday, October 11, 2010

Today's intake:
•ate at Uptown Pizza and ordered an 8 inch personal, I only ate half of the   pizza (3 slices white sauce, veggie)
•large spinach salad with vinaigrette dressing. 
•1 honey and oats granola bar
•1 home made rice crispy treat
•the rest of the personal pizza (last 3 slices)
•bowl of rice with veggie chili beans

Today's outtake:
•sped walked 1.75 miles in 30 mins  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 am
I found my mom's old weight watchers kit, since she isn't on that diet anymore, I'll be using it.

Starting information:

Height: 5' 5.5"
Starting weight: 180.5
Starting BMI: 29.6 (over weight crying )
Starting weekly points: 24

Since I'm starting a new diet, I'm starting over with the day number count.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm
How old is your mom's Weight Watcher's info? For your weight and activity level, those points seem a touch low.  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm
Really? I think it's only a couple years old. Does the info change regulary? I would have thought that the book would be outdated (the one that has the list of restaurant foods) but I cook a lot of my own food anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm
Week 1, Day 1: Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today's intake:
•1 apple
•1 egg sandwich made with 2 vegan slices of bread, 1 fried egg. 
•1 turkey burger with a wheat bun and light mayo
•1 crab meat patty with 2 vegan slices of bread

24/24 pts. 

I'm proud of myself for losing 17 pounds on my own with out the help of any profession diet. I've never been able to lose that much on my own. The only reason why I'm trying weight watchers is 'cause I'm not having time to exercise regulary on a daily basis because of school and work. I don't want to maintain my weight at 180, I want to lose weight till I'm 130. Hopefully this diet works, if not, then ill just go back to what I was doing.

About today, I feel pretty good. I'm proud I didn't go over my points and I was able to eat the same foods I usually eat. Instead of eating so much bread, I'm going to try to replace them with fruits.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 pm
Week 1, day 2: Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today's intake:
•1 scrambled egg with veggies
•1 vegan slice of toast 
•Boca burger with light cheese, light ketchup, and light mayo. 
•5 catfish nuggets with steamed veggies and white rice

Today's outtake:
•sped walked 1.5 miles in 30 mins

23/24 pts.   
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items