Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
the neko mansion(dance,party,chat,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Yes... I do... That and once my sister loves someone well... that love spreads to the other person." Zane grinned and took out a small pendant.
Kagami purred and smiled.
Zane whispered something into the pendant and it opened then a girl came out of it. "Hey sis... how're you?" "I'm fine... but you could've warned me before taking me out of my home you know... Who's this?" Trinity looked at Kagami.
"Hello I'm Kagami"Kagami greeted her with a smile.
"I'm Trinity... but you can call me Trine." "Kagami is my girlfriend..." "... OH.. MY... GOD!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB ZANE!!!"
Kagami smiled. Then Kanda came with a big smile on his face. "We should break up ok you understand"Kagami said.
"Ok but one last kiss ok" Kanda said. Kagami kissed Kanda passionately and smiled at him and gave him a hug.Kanda smiled gave Kagami a kiss a sweet soft kiss and smiled and hugged her."There I'll miss you"they both said. Kagami stood beside Zane smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Yes... I do... That and once my sister loves someone well... that love spreads to the other person." Zane grinned and took out a small pendant.
Kagami purred and smiled.
Zane whispered something into the pendant and it opened then a girl came out of it. "Hey sis... how're you?" "I'm fine... but you could've warned me before taking me out of my home you know... Who's this?" Trinity looked at Kagami.
"I'm Trinity... but you can call me Trine." "Kagami is my girlfriend..." "... OH.. MY... GOD!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB ZANE!!!"
Kagami smiled. Then Kanda came with a big smile on his face. "We should break up ok you understand"Kagami said.
"Ok but one last kiss ok
"I'll allow it... meet my sister Trinity... she wants to go out with you." "Yes I do... if you don't mind."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:31 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Ok but one last kiss ok
"I'll allow it... meet my sister Trinity... she wants to go out with you." "Yes I do... if you don't mind."
A blush spread across Kanda's face. o//////o "Ok I'll go out with her"Kanda said blushing.Kagami snuggled into Zane resting her head on Zane's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Ok but one last kiss ok
A blush spread across Kanda's face. o//////o "Ok I'll go out with her"Kanda said blushing.Kagami snuggled into Zane resting her head on Zane's shoulder.
(BTW Trinity looks kinda like ur Avi 'cept the red part is bubblegum pink and her eyes are blue.) "Cool... so what you wanna do?" Zane smiled and kissed the top of Kagami's head.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:59 am
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Ok but one last kiss ok
(BTW Trinity looks kinda like ur Avi 'cept the red part is bubblegum pink and her eyes are blue.) "Cool... so what you wanna do?" Zane smiled and kissed the top of Kagami's head.
"I don't know whatever you wanna do Trinity"Kanda smiled. Kagami looked up at Zane and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 am
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Ok but one last kiss ok
"I don't know whatever you wanna do Trinity"Kanda smiled. Kagami looked up at Zane and smiled.
"I wouldn't know what to do seeing as I've been in a pendant most of my life..." Trinity smiled then went to Kanda's side and kissed him. Zane grinned knowing what Trinity was doing.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 am
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"I wouldn't know what to do seeing as I've been in a pendant most of my life..." Trinity smiled then went to Kanda's side and kissed him. Zane grinned knowing what Trinity was doing.
Kanda blushed many shades of red smiling."Your pretty Trinity"Kanda said dazed.Kagami lifted her head up,holding Zane's hand and smiled.Kanda kissed Trinity on the cheek.Suki,Miyo,and the boys came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Kanda blushed many shades of red smiling."Your pretty Trinity"Kanda said dazed.Kagami lifted her head up,holding Zane's hand and smiled.Kanda kissed Trinity on the cheek.Suki,Miyo,and the boys came back.
Trinity smiled. "My aren't you sweet." Trinity lightly hugged Kanda. Zane lightly kissed Kagami and smiled.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Trinity smiled. "My aren't you sweet." Trinity lightly hugged Kanda. Zane lightly kissed Kagami and smiled.
Kanda blushed even more.Kagami kissed Zane back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:45 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Trinity smiled and lightly kissed Kanda on the cheek. Zane smiled wider and kissed Kagami passionately.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:01 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Trinity smiled and lightly kissed Kanda on the cheek. Zane smiled wider and kissed Kagami passionately.
"Hello my name is Suki Kagami's best friend"Suki said shyly.Hello "I'm Kyou"Kyou said smiling."Hi I'm Miyo Kagami's sister"Miyo said with a smile."Hi My name is Shujii but you can either call me Shujii or sejii"he said. They all smiled.Kagami smiled.Kanda blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Hello my name is Suki Kagami's best friend"Suki said shyly.Hello "I'm Kyou"Kyou said smiling."Hi I'm Miyo Kagami's sister"Miyo said with a smile."Hi My name is Shujii but you can either call me Shujii or sejii"he said. They all smiled.Kagami smiled.Kanda blushed.
"Hi I'm Trinity Zane's sister and Kanda's new girlfriend...you can call me Trine if you want." Trinity smiled. Zane smiled as well.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:16 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Hi I'm Trinity Zane's sister and Kanda's new girlfriend...you can call me Trine if you want." Trinity smiled. Zane smiled as well.
"Nice job"Shujii and Kyou said giving Kanda high fives. Suki sat with Kyou,Miyo sat with Shujii and Kagami smiled at Zane.Kanda kissed Trinity softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Nice job"Shujii and Kyou said giving Kanda high fives. Suki sat with Kyou,Miyo sat with Shujii and Kagami smiled at Zane.Kanda kissed Trinity softly.
Trinity smiled and returned the kiss lightly holding Kanda close to her. Zane kissed Kagami and lightly took out a hemp ring(Grown for material purposes.) and placed it on her finger.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:57 am
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Trinity smiled and returned the kiss lightly holding Kanda close to her. Zane kissed Kagami and lightly took out a hemp ring(Grown for material purposes.) and placed it on her finger.
Kagami smiled at Zane. Kanda smiled and said"Trinity I'll marry you someday".  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff