Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm
How dare you say that I have no right to make a decision for my son. I'm the one ******** carrying him, he wouldn't be alive if it weren't for me. I said I had researched the subject, but it's important to my husband. Believe it or not, I think that if a guy sticks around and wants to be a father he should have some say so in his kid's life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Hey you. Yes you. You, the one who called me so many hurtful things yesterday. You called me a b***h, hoe, etc. Do you remember me now? You told me to go kill myself too. Do you have any idea how hurtful that is. Oh wait, no you don't because you don't care. You are a low-life piece of s**t who likes to come online and damage girls' self-esteem. I bet you couldn't even say that to my face in reality. I am not usually such a hateful person but boy do I hate you. Actually no, hate is not a strong enough word. I DESPISE your existence. I can't believe out of all the nice people i have met online i had to run into you. I actually considered killing myself before I posted in this guild. So i hope you get what you deserve you worthless, heartless a*****e. ******** you stupid c**t go screw yourself.

I wish I could tip this.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Digital Fiend
How dare you say that I have no right to make a decision for my son. I'm the one ******** carrying him, he wouldn't be alive if it weren't for me. I said I had researched the subject, but it's important to my husband. Believe it or not, I think that if a guy sticks around and wants to be a father he should have some say so in his kid's life.

AMEN! Momma knows best!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm
Hey Louie, I don't know what your ******** issue is, but I'd just like to say you're the biggest a*****e I've ever met. You run around breaking the hearts of many girls other than myself, and you don't even have the dignity to do it face to face, instead cowering behind your computer or cell phone screen, sending breakups to heartbroken girls through text messages and emails.
So ******** YOU. I used to love you. Cara used to love you. Donna loved you too. You broke the heart of myself, the hearts of my friends, and the hearts of countless other girls.
Do the world a favor and go die somewhere, will you?
(That's a bit harsh...but it had to be said)  

chesiregirl

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:37 pm
Dear Know-It-All b***h,

I'm gonna make this short cause really I should not be wasting too much time on you. Stop putting people down who are supposedly your "friends". Do you even know how many people think you're a b***h alone? I would feel sorry for you if you didn't continuously put people down for no reason at all. No one asked for your opinion you dumb whore. So long story short, ******** you and keep your snotty comments to yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 pm
The more I think on this, the more I realize what the situation is like.
You have a job that you work on weekends. You have three, count that, three actual household chores; one of which takes, maybe, 5-10 minutes total. Yet you never do the chores, at all, and if you do, you never COMPLETE them. Half mowed lawn, 1/3rd of the dishes done, garbage taken out but the bag isn't replaced, etc. Really? You're a freakin' 22 year old man. Grow up a little.

I realize that we're no longer together and we are just friends/room mates now. I'm perfectly fine with this. I'm not fine with someone who is supposed to be my friend and room mate not doing their share of work around the house. I'm also not fine with getting mine half finished to look back and see half of what I have done be completely messy and trashed again. I'm not your mother. I'm not your girlfriend. And I am not your wife. I don't have to continually clean up after you like cleaning up after a child.

I was gone for three weeks. THREE WEEKS and I come back to a house that looks the same as it did when I left. More garbage, but the same, exact, unwashed dishes in the kitchen. You actually changed the cat litter, so applause for you there, even though I had to ask for you to do it about five times before it was done.

You keep talking about what you want. You need to realize, what you want doesn't matter if you can't even take care of what you have. To get anything that you want, you have to take initiative in your life, not mope around in self pity and neglect doing things that need to be done.

Also, storming out and stomping through the house slamming things around and cussing just because you have to wake up? Really? REALLY!? I would understand if you had no sleep at all, well, the being angry part, but that's not the case. I would also understand if you had been rudely awakened, but that isn't the case either. You AGREED to wake up. You AGREED to go grocery shopping with me. As well as washing the dishes used to cook dinner. Which, mind you, would have been clean already if you had done your chores in the first place! To top it off. What really bothered me the most out of all of this, what really sent me over the top.. I ask you nicely to go pick up something that I forgot at the store. You get up, acting all pissy, stomp through the house, slam things around, and when I ask you to stop you have the NERVE to storm out and tell me to "Shut the f*ck up!" REALLY!? If I had a license I would have went and gotten it my DAMN self. You are the one that wanted dinner. I agreed to cook so you would have food to take to work. Then you act like that and DON'T EVEN EAT THE F*CKING FOOD! Every time I think about that I get pissed. I can't help it. It's been over an hour now and it still pisses me off.

Is it sad that I can't even say that I hate you? Most people would, ya know. Or at least say they hate your actions/personality. I know that you can be a good person when you want to be, but do you have to be such a f*cking douche right now? I'm done. I won't be used by you like you use everyone else. I'm not stupid enough to fall for it and I refuse to. You may think you're on top right now, but I will get the last laugh here. I always do. The only ties I have to you, other than living here, is friendship and you are slowly killing that. One. word. at. a. time.

You have agreed to help me out with a few things. I will stick around until those things are finished. Who's using who this time? Well, I would say that I was using you, but unlike what your actions are showing, I actually enjoy being around you.

So yeah, for now, as kindly as possible, F*ck you. (=

It feels good to get that off my chest. I know this is gonna be huge so..
Sorry for the text wall. x_x;; sweatdrop  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
You're a freakin' 22 year old man. Grow up a little.

I bet this is his mother's fault for babying him. Real men pick up after themselves! Even my cousin Tony, who's a complete and total d**k for other things will do chores and clean up.

emotion_hug I don't suppose kicking this guy's sorry butt out is a possibility? Or you moving out? emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:57 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I bet this is his mother's fault for babying him. Real men pick up after themselves! Even my cousin Tony, who's a complete and total d**k for other things will do chores and clean up.

emotion_hug I don't suppose kicking this guy's sorry butt out is a possibility? Or you moving out? emotion_hug

Probably so. She cleaned his room for him until he left home, has mowed the lawn here before, and even keeps trying to take our laundry home and do it for him. Not to mention getting mad at him after he turned 20/21 (can't remember which) for telling her that he isn't a baby or child anymore and was grown. neutral
I mean, they don't have the best relationship, by any means, but she does baby him pretty badly in between all of the negative things.

Honestly, I wouldn't kick him out if he had no where to go. My mother took him in there when he was kicked out of his house before.. and we have had people stay with us because they had nowhere to go. I wouldn't want to put anyone in that situation.
Regardless, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to because it's his house. About half of the furniture is mine, but the house is his. I do the majority of the cleaning, laundry, and cook dinner.. and I get to be the room mate. My bf lives in another state. I'm going to visit him soon (I should be starting to pack now, but I don't feel like it. OTL) and if things work out well there I will probably start saving money to just move there with him. The only other option I have here, at the moment, is moving back to my parents house.. and honestly, I would much rather be here. I'm going to continue my job search once I get back from my trip though, so maybe that will give me space and time to get everything together.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Gwillianna

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 pm
Dear Christianity and all other religions, ******** you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:11 pm
Dear b***h,
Go ******** yourself. I am so ******** sick and so ******** tired of dealing with your bullshit everyday. Once, I leave high school, I'm out of this shithole. All you do is judge me. Yeah, I'm ******** different but that doesn't mean that you have to talk to me like that. I'm still young, your older than me shouldn't you act your age? You act like you're this great and amazing person and you front in front of other people but you know what, you don't give a s**t about me and you don't know s**t about me. You only care about yourself. I'm only 16 years old and I've been your personal therapist for 10 years. Hey, all of you, the ones who ignore me, or don't pay attention when I'm talking to you, do I have to spell it out? ******** you. I deal with your s**t everyday. The only thing you notice is that I am not the perfect daughter you always wanted. Well guess what b***h? Now I know why dad left. I'm not your ******** husband and yes, I am leaving your a** once I get the chance. And who the ******** talks to their kid like that you stupid religious b***h. ******** yeah, I'm GQ! ******** yeah, I'm LGBT! But how dare you tell me that it's a sin to be gay after I came out to you? How dare you take me back to that horrible anti-gay church? I hate it there, just because you are too racist to go anywhere else! ******** you, I like white people. Just because you are prejudice doesn't mean that I am and I'm sick of this s**t. Who do you like? Nobody is like you and nobody likes you. Our own family doesn't visit you. They like me, but that hate you. Why? Because you are a rancid b***h. And if you won't help me through college, I will make my own way. I will live my life and always remember the bullshit you put me through. s**t, if you knew how many times I pulled myself up and how many times I was going to kill myself, you wouldn't be so ******** proud of your ability to raise a kid. If you knew how you made me feel all these years. ******** you for not accepting that I'm into alternative culture. ******** you for condemning my music, my friends, my likes, my dislikes, my personality, my being. ******** you. ******** you for leaving me to starve even though you know that I have low blood sugar, ******** you for not helping me when I need it and ******** you for not helping me when I reached out to you. I helped you! You could have at least pretended to give a ********. But If you gave s**t, this wouldn't be a problem and I wouldn't be writing in this forum! ******** you, you stupid b***h and I hope, no I know that you are going to die alone. You have no idea how many times that I have tried to like you and tried to change myself in hopes that you would love me. But you know what, I give up and ******** you because nothing is wrong with me.
Jess

Dear stupid a*****e,
I cannot believe I really liked your stupid a**. I thought you were a really nice guy. I cannot believe I always fall for this s**t. But you stupid ********, how dare you try to grab my a** while we were going for a walk after not paying for our tickets to the stadium. ******** you! I wanted to see the game. ******** you, I improvised our date and then you have the nerve to try and ******** me in the hallway of a building. I don't give a s**t if you think your nice or not. I am so glad I broke up with your stupid a** because you ******** me over enough. My grades were at their worst when I was with you and you are so lucky that I can't ground you a** into the pavement. If I had my knife I would have cut you.
And to the new b***h, ******** you. I thought you were my friend. We were friends, friends since 7th grade and then you had the nerve to hide that s**t. As if I wouldn't find out? I may hang with a different crowd then you but that doesn't mean your b***h as was sneaky. I could see your fat a** looking at his fat a** from across the room. I thought I could trust you, I thought you were my friend, I always had your back. And you traded me in for that fat ********. I am so glad that I'm done with both of you because you make me sick. How dare you pick him over me after all we've been through? ******** you, I'm glad we're done.
Jess

And to my friend, I'm mad at you for choosing her over me, I'm sick of being the second choice. I've always had your back and been the friend you could come to, for years. She comes in and what am I, disposable? It hurts that you chose her over me. She's ******** you over more times then we both can count and you continuously run to her for companionship. I thought you hated her. I thought that we were the group. Why do you always side with her against me. You have good points and we have our times for fun so I can't say "******** you" because I still care. I'm sick of it, sick of all your bullshit and maybe I'll tell you someday. Be it tomorrow or the next day.
Jess

God that felt good.

tresvaro

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 pm
Hey buddy who flirts around with everyone else, stirring up emotions and causing drama.
Who only talks to me when he feels like it.
Who I've known for a year and yet you still act like such an a** hat.
Who doesn't talk to me for long periods of time up to a month and when you finally do, it is about a two minute conversation.
Who makes me feel like everything is fine one minute only to be ignored by you the next.
Who has all of my other girl friends wrapped around your finger because, yes, you are just that skank like.
Who calls me pet names and flirts with me, just like you do with everyone else.
Who pisses me off with how much of an a** you can be.
Who never sticks up for us, your 'moron' friends when your a*****e buddies come around.
Who makes me feel like I care so much about you and how you're feeling but you don't care for me the same.
Who is one of the best and worst friends I have ever ******** you. ******** you ten fold.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 pm
Ian,

When we broke up, I said I wanted to stay your friend. I meant that, you a*****e. You were a cool guy to hang around when we were friends. And then we started dating. You stole my first kiss, you pulled me on to your lap, and sure I might've seemed cool with it then, but now that I think back on it, that was not okay. I wanted to give you things. I didn't want you to take things from me.

You never bothered to listen to my problems, did you? No, because I didn't want you to know anything was wrong. You would've gotten obsessive and over-protective and clingy, and I can't have that. I would be smothered. Plus, you seem to have such a good relationship with Paige, I wouldn't POSSIBLY want to ruin that. Yeah, ******** YOU.

At least with Josh, I'm happy. HE listens to me. HE let me kiss him. HE knew I was insecure. HE tells me I'm beautiful, that I'm funny, that I'm cute, that I'm the perfect girl for him, and I know he means it, because he can back himself up as to exactly why he feels that way about me. You, on the other hand, sounded like a broken record. "Hey, beautiful. Hey, beautiful. Hey, beautiful." NO VARIATION. It's makes me feel like you were only saying it because you knew that I wanted to hear it. That you didn't mean it.

But, I don't care anymore. I said that I wanted to stay friends, and you agreed. Then, you ******** ignored me.

Yeah. <******** you.

- Geordi  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am
Dear former ******** you. ******** you to ******** you for stealing me and my sisters ******** you for hinting to your brother that I liked ******** you for lying about the dumbest things and thinking you were so ******** you for actually thinking I believed ******** you for using me in the most unspeakable ******** you for kissing me even though you knew damn well I was ******** you for denying it when you were caught because my dad saw it ******** you for making my parents doubt ******** you for laughing and joking around when my parents confronted us that night about ******** you for making my life a living ******** you for talking to my bro because you like to flirt with every ******** guy you meet even though they are way too old for you. {and not ******** you for posting that you were having sex for the first time with your boyfriend ON FACEBOOK at fourteen years ******** you for being the skank you are ******** you for trying to text me and call me after that incident. After all you put me ******** you for ever being my best ******** you for causing me such emotional pain that I question if I am sane ******** you for all that you have done to me. You ruined my ******** you. Just ******** you, you stupid slut.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 am
Dear former friend that I used to hang out with all the time,
F*ck you for trying to steal my new best friend away.F*ck you for talking to her when I begun to talk to her.F*ck you for making me feel,wierd,mad,or nothing when I see you.Nothing.I dont care if you say that Im only hanging out with your best friend that is know my new best friend just to be more pouplar.I would never do that you stupid little b***h.That girl is like a sister to me and I have known her since the 1st grade.We tell each other secrets and dirty jokes of all kinds.Has she ever told you any of her secrets?Dirty jokes that I told her?No?GOOD.F*ck you for trying to be such a b*** that says stuff only to make her self look good.

Dear black girl that was in my class last year,
F*ck you.I hope you go to hell and burn you black b***h.I dont have anything aganist black people but you piss me the f*ck off and I never did anything to you.Your always hanging out with your own group of girls and your always laughing loudly,gossiping,and saying things behind peoples back even if they are right there.F*UCK YOU.I wish you would burn in hell that way I could watch and laugh my a** off as I look at your flesh burning and your bones cracking and I dont care if that sounds dark.It's what I really think and I want it to happen.You are one of the biggest b***h's in the whole damn school and there are like three different grades there.Your stuck up and you dont care if you say some hurtfull thing even in front of a teacher at a student.You act nice to some teachers and you just blash your big eyelashs at them trying to earn thier respect and/or thier good side.

Dear boys that always get the class in trouble,
F*ck you.The damn Vice Pres. of the school comes in just to see you and talks to the whole damn class about being quiet when Me and my other friends are just doing out work and being quiet.Sure we talk to each other but in a inside voice and even if the teacher hears us she dosent bug us because we are being quiet.You are the ones making all the damn noise along with that black b***h's little group.You boys are a huge group in the class and your always siting together,passing notes,even sometimes jumping onto the tables.F*ck you.You are so loud even the classrooms four,five,and six dorrs down can hear you and half the time they come over to the class to see whats going on and they get angry and dissapointed when they see you idiots acting like even more idiots but also as animals.

Dear Vice.Pres to our school,
F*CK you you animal-bird hater.One day outside during school I saw something in a tree and I walked over there to see what it was;A bird has his leg intwined in a branch.I dont even know has thats possible but the poor thing was hanging upside down and alot of kids came over to see what was going on.But as always you have to act like your such a f*cking nerd,a geek,like your the man even though your not.You say hes going to get out on his own,you say you'll get him out,but I didnt see you do sh*t but just stand there trying to get the students back to whatever the hell they were doing.And anorther thing,my friend -a guy- is always getting in trouble and you are the one to notice it right away.He even told me that he never does anything and you just come over and blame him for something.And I even saw it!I saw you you f*cking a*****e go over to him and pull him out of the lunch line even though he was doing nothing but just standing there waiting.And plus I heared a rumor about you going into the boys bathroom and while a guy was pissing you say;"I like the sound of your pee.And I belived it right away.To tell you the truth I always thought you were gay the first time I met you you f*cking retard.I try to be nice to you but you always ingore me.F*CK YOU.

Dear Little Sister,
F*ck you.I even told you that before.You never shut the hell up and your always bugging my child hood friend that comes down on the summer and comes to my house.You even say that you want her to be your new sister.F*ck you you little b***h.You are always saying random sh*t and when I tell you to shut up you do---For five f*cking seconds!!!Then you go back to doing something stupid again and then saying stupid stuff.You are always crying about something even though your eight and your about to be nine in december.F*ck you.You are either saying oh look at this,or Come here come here look at this! even though its just the kittens drinking milk you f*cking retard.I even told you that your a f*cking retard and you go and tell dad.F*CK YOU.I dont even feel bad for biteing your arm's again and again when we were littler.I really dont care about what you have to show me for it will just be a lie or something I really really really dont care about.

Dear morning teacher,
F*ck you.Its the damn morning and if im not sitting there bored at of my f*cking mind,talking to my friends,drawing/doodleing,daydreaming,or stareing off into space,im sleeping.Right there with my arms on the desk.Sleeping.You dont have to make such a big deal a about it.You always yell at me to get up and look at the screen for what ever stupid sh*t you are teaching us now.I dont give a damn about what the earths custs are called,I dont give a damn about learning where Africa is 'cause everyone knows where it is along with the other sh*t.We know the trees are being cut down.We know about the f*cking life cycle of a butterfile and all of that sh*t!!!Frankly I could care less about it all.

Dear friends of my best friend but will never had the best friendship me and her have,
F*ck you all.F*ck you for trying to make me look bad in front of her.F*ck you if her newphews like me better then you.F*ck you for soooo much more.One of you is a whoe that goes out with one guy and then anorther.That of you always look that shitty and stuck up like you lost your virginet at nine.I wish you would just crawl down a hole and die from where you came.I really dont care about you.If you died right in front of my I wont even shed a tear of feel bad for you.In fact I would be glad because there will be less idiots in the world.

Im sorry if the was long.^^;
Wow that felt good xD

Your Bunnie Babe

Timid Genius

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 am
To the father whom hasn't gave much thought to me in years, but hated me ever since I came out as Queer- calling me a little gayfest, ******** YOU.

To the teacher whom made all of my math classes horrible, thinking I wouldn't make it, ******** you. I got one of the highest marks on the math provincial exam for our class, happily graduated high school, and I never have to take another math class again~!

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff