Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am
The villagers, not being the most intelligent of creatures, ventured up to the tree, trying to climb it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 am
Kita smirked and threw one kunai with a paper bomb to ignite the string of explosions.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:17 am
Lee used hidden mist jutsu, the used milti-shadow clone jutsu to create a concealed army of 50 suicide clones that try to hold Mitsumu in place while the 500 papers inside each clone detonate, hopefully dealing massive damage to him. Meanwhile, Lee had begun flying through the air, dropping atleast 1000 paperbombs set to explode in about 1 minute, all around Mitsumu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 pm
The massive explosion from Kita's attack blew the villagers back, disfiguring them. The force from the explosion also blew Lee's paper bombs away.

Mitsumu had to brace for the clones' explosion: "Earth Style: Mud Glaze!" Mud spewed from around him and layered his body, giving extra defense from the blast.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:15 pm
The fiery explosion from all of Lee's paper bombs had set that large section of the forest ablaze. Lee began to run in a circle around Mitsumu, dropping over 1500 paper bombs around him, then he flew over Mitsumu 5 more times, dropping 1000 paper bombs each time, and the final pattern was a star inside of a large circle, with the total of 32500 paperbombs(the clones haven't gone boom yet so I included them), it was hopefully going to give Mitsumu atleast 3rd degree burns, and destroy the entire forest in a hellish inferno as it exploded(ok everything exploded now). "Kita, JUMP NOW!", Lee shouted as he got ready to jump and catch her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm
"where did he get so many explosive ta---"

User Image

Mitsumu and the beastly villagers were decimated in the blast.

As the intense light from the explosion dimmed, they were again engulfed in darkness. They had returned to the dark room with three doors. The last door, the one unmarked from the begining, swung open leading to the actual village where the leader of the Land of Mountains awaited their eixt.

"You have done well. You've finally reached the end of the trial of fools."

He said to them.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

tomrat2

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:38 pm
** Ok who missed the ghost? xD
who ever played starcraft will find this hilerious  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Lee burst through the door to see the pretty puppet mistress from before, so ran over and hugged her very tightly. "Was that impressive or not?", Lee asked as he hugged her.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:47 pm
"Very impressive indeed." Kitaya [new name] said as she placed her hand on his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 pm
Lee hugged Kitaya harder with his head on her shoulder.
ooc// Lee is about 5 foot 8. Yes I know, I didn't mention that in his profile when I created it because I never gave it any thought.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:48 pm
Kita walked through the door with a sigh as Aoi yawned by her side. "That took awhile to figure out, I wonder if that's actually the end or not." She said thinking to herself while shaking her head with a smile at Lee's embrace with the other ninja.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm
"It is actually the end." Kitaya said from Aoi's side as the puppet Lee was embracing fell apart. "It was a test I designed myself for the Lord of the Mountain as a thanks for allowing me to dwell here unhindered."

The Lord nodded in agreement.

"Take this with you to the Leaf as a of your success here. It is also a doctrine containing some finances for them. Travel safely shinobi."

He said as he and Kitaya bowed. The Lord bowed at shoulder length, a sign that he is a high official, while Kitaya bowed at the waist as everyone else does.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm
Lee bowed, but not a traditional bow, he crossed one leg infront of the other loosely, and he put his left arm behind his back, the right arm in front, as if inviting someone, and bent his torso slightly above his waist. "Live long and healthy, both of you.", Lee said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 pm
Kita bow traditionally to the two. "Thank you for allowing us to take part in this mission." She said kindly.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm
--Finally, mission SUCCESS! ^_^ Well done you two for hanging in this long biggrin  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff