Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:19 am
s**t. thought MiG to himself. He pulled out his BSAA I.D. flashed it at the man, then lightly placed his finger on the trigger of his H&K P8.

"You only want to point that gun if you really want to shoot someone." said MiG, pointing his own gun at the man. He held Chance securely and a little bit behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 am
Sora quickly aimed her best shotgun which was her only shotgun at the man who aimed at the injured man, "Step aside, we only came here to get two people out of here and kill Wesker. Stand in our way and things will not be anywhere near good for you." Sora warned as she made sure that Chance was also protected and kept her gun aimed at him.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Tommi114

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 am
After a long stand off and some thinking Gated finally said, "If you want to get to Wesker you will probably need some clearance codes." Gated began to lower his gun cautiously to his hip but still pointing in the general direction of the small group. "You will probably need some firepower as well", Gated hinting to the small group that he wanted to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 am
*he looked at his watch and saw that it was about the time of shift change. he saw the other soldiers move away from him and go down the corresponding corridor. he either had to follow them or hide somewhere. he walked across to the door that was in the hallway and used his access code to get into the janitor room. he waited for the replacement guards to come to his post as he pulled his handgun from his holster and started to attach a suppressor to the front of it.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:27 pm
Haiku stirred a bit, slowly she opened her eyes to blinding lights. She groaned and blinked them a few times before calling out to Sara, hoping she was alright."S-sara? Are y-you t-there?"She felt sick, something in her changed and she felt it. She felt...stronger....She survived the virus, so then that means she's adapted. They'd keep her and test on her more, she couldn't let that happen. She glanced around, blinking more and more in attempts to focus in on everything around her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 pm
"Wait. How come you suddenly are on our side? How do I know you aren't leading us to a trap? I showed you that I am a mortal enemy of Wesker, being a member of BSAA, and you're guarding this facility that Wesker is in. Don't you think you have to prove that you are really on our side and not just bluntly saying it?" said MiG with a furious passion. He could not believe this guy was actually switching sides after learning their objective.

This wasn't the first time MiG got into a situation like this. Two years ago, he was lost in a forest in California, and some guy said he was on MiG's side. He led him to a pit and kicked him down it. It took three hours for the rescue squad to dig him out.

MiG obviously didn't want that to happen, because in this circumstance, the trap could be a lot worse.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

-Teh-Emo-Ferret-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm
He hummed happily as his scalpel cup deep into his subject skin, neatly giving way to his innards. This poor unfortunate soul was not deserving of this, but he loved his work weather the patient did or not. The Zombie moaned and struggled to get his flesh tearing teeth arount any kind of exposed skin. He laughed as his struggle was for naught. The only time he ever laughed was when he was at work, his only true extasy. He twirled a scalpel around his finger but dropped it as the intercom went off in his room.

"Doctor? There were some people who would like to see the boss, but we were told to come to you in case the boss was busy"

He sighed. He didn't like being Weskers b***h, much less his errand boy. He went to the video screen and pressed play in the screen to watch the security camera video. He was about to dismiss the video when a couple of faces caught his eye. They video wasn't paritcularly clear, but he saw something familiar in them. He hummed slightly and pressed the intercom button. He put the volume up and made it echo throughout the entire place and outside.

"Wesker isn't here at the moment. Can I take I message?" He stood there, and took of his latex gloves covered in infected blood.

[Feel free to correct me]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 pm
Sora looked at MiG then to the guy who all of a sudden wanted to switch side after she told him of their objective, then demanded, "How do we know you're really on our side? How can we really be sure that you're on our side and not going to double-cross us?"

~~~~

Sara heard Haiku then tried once more to struggle free but failed again, "Yeah, I'm here. Are you alright Haiku?" Sara replied to Haiku as she looked at her to see if she was okay.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Tommi114

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Gated looked nervously between the two before speaking."Here, take my keycodes and my security ID if you dont trust me...but the way i see it is that someone has to kill wesker, he is just getting way to out of hand. You are not going to accomplish that with a shotgun and that dinky little handgun, you will definately need more firepower." Gated tossed over all his codes and his ID to Sora in one swift movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:35 pm
MiG looked at the man funnily. "Don't you see this SIG 556, M3, and S75 slinged to my back? I think I'll only need ammo. But, even so you've shown us that we could trust you, it's always good to have an extra helping hand, you know. You should come with us. I'd introduce myself to you, but right now is not the best time." said MiG.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Tommi114

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 pm
Gated wiped the sweat off his face and lowered his gun. He looked over at chance...then he wondered out loud, "Do either of you know how to use medical supplies, the medical wing is near by and he looks like he could use some fixing up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 pm
Briskly jumping from wall to wall, Rosalina readied a magnum revolver as she contemplated on how to get to Wesker.

"...he will pay for the catastrophe that had befallen Raccoon..." She growled as she hid in the shadows.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 pm
Turning to face a dark, seemingly empty hallway, MiG pointed his H&K P8 down the hall. He heard something from that direction, and he was sure it wasn't in a friendly or unknowing voice. Like one from an assassin.

MiG turned to Gated then said, "I know how to get him better, temporarily. We need to make a quick pass through the armory and most probably set up a rendezvous point at the medical wing." He turned to Sora and carefully gave Chance to her.

"I'll catch up. You guys need to hurry. I'll hold them off as long as I could, without getting killed, that is." said MiG with his back shown to the group. He walked down the hallway to the source of the growl.

Holding his H&K P8, he slowly approached a dark figure he could see in the darkness of the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 pm
"FREEZE!!!" She shouted, pointing her gun to the mystery man. "You work for Wesker, don't you?"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games