Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:03 am
"...what do I want, you ask...?" Daniel said, smiling with his razor sharp teeth showing. He gripped Rosalina's throat and resisted the urge to kill MiG. "...Rosalina's life will be mine!""

He tightened his grip, making Rosalina struggle more. "...augh! *cough*" She looked at MiG. "-elp -icholai!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am
*he still laid on the ground subdued but the anesthetic dart. he was out cold still however he didn't get the chance to see how much of the fluid was in there. he slept in this drugged state and didn't know where the dart came from.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 am
Rosalina let out a blood-curdling banshee scream as she elbowed Daniel in the face. "I've HAD IT WITH YOUR s**t!!!!" She grabbed his hair and flipped him over onto his back. "BURN IN HELL!!!"

"What the-?!" He cried in shock as he tried to get up. She grabbed her knife and drove it into his head. He screamed as he kicked her off and lept for the window. He turned to them and said, "Memento Mori!!!", then hopped out the window.

Rosalina rushed over to Nicholai. "Nick! Nick! Wake up! Please!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 am
*he was breathing and his heart was still beating he was just sedated. he lightly snored while laying on the floor however the sedative took greater hold of him cause he didn't sleep at all the night before.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:40 pm
MiG fell down to his knees. He inhaled tear gas past the limits of a regular human being, and his systems are crashing. He managed to stay in a kneeled position, however his eyes were blank and his hands let go of his weapons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:43 am
"s**t." Rosalina said, looking at them both. She grabbed hold of MiG, and laid him to her right, then Nicholai to her left, and, while taking deep breaths, passed her warmth and healing to their hearts. Her eyes were glowing an eerie red as her healing continued, but, in agony, she fought to stay conscious.

After healing them, she fell to her back and nearly passed out from draining her health.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:55 am
*he came to quickly cause he was only drugged with a sedative and he looked to Rosalina as he opened his eye. he got to his feet and opened the windows in the vicinity to clear the remaining tear gas. he looked back to Rosalina and nodded a thank you as he still looked tired due to lack of sleep from the night prior.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 am
"Augh..." She groaned, holding her arm as a wound began to form on her left arm. Realizing the wound was from MiG's arm, she looked around herself for any other wounds she might have picked up from him.

She began to grow weaker as she fought to stay conscious.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 am
*he knelt down knelt next to her "you sure you are going to be alright?" he asked out of curiosity. he waited for her answer before doing anything.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:46 am
She nodded, but very weakly. She stumbled, then stood. "I want to know if...you're alright..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 am
*he looked to her " yeah i just got hit by a tranq dart that's all however since i didn't sleep lastnight, it took a better hold on me." he spoke light however he got to his feet "i'll be right back.." he said as he went upstairs to grab the medical kit.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:07 pm
MiG stood robotically. It was as if he was a machine underneath human flesh, and he started for the kitchen. He was muttering something, but after a while of staring into the cupboard, he yelled, "Engaging Coffee BREAK!" then started preparing coffee for all of them.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm
*he came back down the stairs with a medical kit. he looked around the room and saw rosalina but he didn't see MiG. he herd the words that MiG spoke from the kitchen and he was partially confused.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am
Flying over the town in a helicopter, Ryu checked the whole helicopter for a clue to where Sora has gotten to. "Sara, I desperatly need your help." He placed his hands on her shoulders. He gave her a serious look, looking into her eyes and saying with a serious tone. "Something may have happened. Something terrible. I don't know what, but my gut says that she needs my help now more than ever, I have only you and Chance to rely on. Please... help me." He then let go of her shoulders and sighed deeply. Quickly, he searched the seats and then got back in the cockpit and drove the helicopter to the location to where Sora jumped off at. Why was this happening? Why did she jump out? And why didn't she say a word? He couldn't believe it, but Sora was the only person who actually gave a crap about him, and he owes her his life for such a thing. And now she abandons him without word nor question. He wiped away his tear and growled slightly as he took out his cellphone and dialed in Sora's number. He was relieved that he had gotten her number when he did... He then remembered that the military use special machines to track down the location of a cellphone, so he had hoped that he would find a high-tech computer and perhaps find out where Sora had gone. "Sara! I've got it! We gotta find a high-tech military computer and track down the location of Sora's cellular phone! It's foolproof!" He then put his cellphone to his ear and awaited Sora's answer. "Come on... pick up, pick up..." It felt as if hours passed by when he called, but it (in reality) was only 20 seconds.  

Bipersona

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 am
*he herd a chopper and he rushed for his gun case. he grabbed his m110 and took the mag out. he then rushed to the front door and looked through scope. he could see to figures inside of it however he couldn't make them out of the windows. "damn, I'm glad to see there is other survivors." he mumbled to himself as he flicked a switch on the scope to zoom in another 10 feet closer. he barely saw one of the figures and it looked like Ryu. he let out a sigh of relief knowing now that at least some he knew was ok. he lowered his rifle and realized he didn't have a cell phone or the number to call Ryu..*  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff