Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 pm
"Ah, sorry Therin!" the girl says, sending both her energy and her Keyblade into the circle with a flick of her wrist.

"There. It's done. Now what do we do?" she asks, biting her lip nervously.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:47 pm
Therin channeled what was left of his energy into the keyblades. They forced themselves into the ground, then, when they were in place, Therin caused all of the keyblades to turn, as if unlocking their power. Then a bright light appeared over the entire pattern and within minutes, was too bright to look at. When the light faded away, all the nobodies were defeated. Therin then fell to the ground, drained of energy. Oath keeper disappeared and the other two keyblades went back to their owners. "Finally, we can go." He slowly got back up and lead them to the tower on Station Plaza.  

Saeed Jama

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:21 pm
When they got to the top of the tower, he collapsed near the edge. He leaned back against the railing, pulled out an elixir, and downed it in one go. "Damn... That really took it out of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 pm
"Are you going to be all right?" the pinkette asks her cloaked companion as she settles into a comfortable position on the ledge that overlooks the Station Plaza.

"And Xanov, what about you? You haven't said anything since we got here," she reminds the dark-haired Nobody.

'Though this is where we first 'met' again,' she thinks. 'It really is rather ironic that I'm going to be revealing the nature of my mission to him here... Still, if I tell him the story...'

Maybe she would get a few answers of her own. It's what Risu was hoping for, in any case.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:19 am
"I'll be ok, I just need some rest." Therin gets up on the ledge and sits down. "So, what's your story Xanov?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:03 pm
Risu shifts in her position on the ledge in order to see the silent Nobody better.

"Xanov? I said that I would tell you both my story...but would you mind going first? You said earlier that you didn't remember much, but maybe if you told us what you do know, I would be able to fill in the gaps better," she proposes. Then, she addresses Therin.

"I have reason to believe that Xanov has amnesia for some reason, but I have yet to figure out why. I have no idea how you knew Xanov was a Nobody, but what you said earlier, about Xanov's previous self...you were right," the pinkette confesses.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm
"I was made by the organization, so I spent years surrounded by nobodies. Hard not to tell the difference after so long." Therin got that distracted look again as he remembered his time with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 pm
Risu's eyes widen at the lost expression Therin has taken on, and immediately she regrets asking her question.

"I..I'm sorry. I...probably shouldn't have asked. All I know about the Organization is what my master told me, and that's only that they were a dangerous group of Nobodies searching for a way to access Kingdom Hearts.

"I didn't know that they...created other...beings like themselves, too. I didn't even know that was possible..." she admits quietly, staring at her hands before turning to look at Xanov again.

'Say something, anything!' her eyes plead.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 am
"Its ok, they made me the same way they made Xion. I was their last attempt at controlling the keyblade." He seemed a little sad at first, but then he got a determined look on his face. "Roxas and Xion were really the only ones I liked, and now that they're gone, the organization holds nothing I would want."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm
*he looks at the two then at his hand*..i don't remember anything...*he draws out Legion* this blade has always been with me ever since i woke up in that room.....i remember a man laughing...*Ovan takes over* Mauka....*Legion flashes and transports them to the Keyblade Graveward*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:25 am
User Image

Xanov arrives back at the top of the tower where his adventure truely began Three and a Half years ago. "So much has changed." He looked at the town and found it ironic that even though his journey and time had changed the town didnt. "Ovan...why haven't you tried to talking to anyone of us since then." As always nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:50 pm
Xenon makes a trip to the tower to relax but pauses when she sees someone there. She does a quick run through her memory before deciding she hadn't seen him around before. After a second or two she puts on a smile and takes a step toward him, making sure there was still some distance between them just in case.
"Who are you?"  

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm
Non-Xeno0

User Image

Xanov tensed at the sound of someone behind him when Xenon asked who he was he slowly turned his head to face her. The nobody stared at her realizing even with his memory loss she wasn't familiar to him. "Xanov. May i ask who are you?" His tone was more curious to know who she is.

(O.O.C. I'm sorry i havent responded back in a while didnt notice any changes to the guild.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 am
Xenon notices him tense but smiles nonetheless. Though she is still a bit wary, she answers.
"Name's Xenon. Do you mind if I ask what you're doing here?"
Acting as casual as can be she takes a step closer and turns toward the town, her gaze goes to the sky, but she looks back at him from the corner of her eye.

((It's okay. I tend to do the same thing sometimes))  

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:18 pm
Non-Xeno0

User Image

Xanov stared at her even as she acted casual and stared back at him with the corner of her eye. "Hunting..." He didn't want to say he was out for the man who made him lose his memories.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff