Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:58 pm
Zeramir smiled at sayo as he took the flower."I don't really know how I feel about today...I killed at least 2 of my old comerads...I made one of my friends go blind....It seem that I have only lost today...and other than power I have only gained one beautiful little thing..."He looked into her eyes deeply and gave her a warm smile."This rose..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Sayo didn't know if he really mean it but she would take his word for it.

"I'm sure the night will get better as it continues on..."she said softly with a smile as she looked into Zeramir's eyes. A small blush creeped onto her face as she continued gazing into his entrancing orbs.

She smiled quietly as she looked back towards the house.

"Do you honestly think that Shuyin will be okay..?"she asked him quietly worrying for the guy.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:52 pm
Zeramir smiled at Sayo warmly and said"You should blush more...You look very beautiful...And hmmm well...about Shuyin...its all on his hands...he has to grasp his light if he wants to live it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:56 pm
A small tint of pink reached Sayo's cheeks once again but she fought hard to conceal it.

"Well it would be devastating if I lost my sight.."she said quietly looking up at the sky.

"I mean, it's a very valuable sense to me. I could do with out speaking I suppose but seeing? No, that is far too valuable."  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:02 pm
Zeramir kissed Sayo suddenly but softly."I...I am sorry...I don't know what took over me..."Zeramir got up from the bench."Good night lady..."Turned his back from her and walked away slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:40 pm
Sayo was taken by surprised at the kiss but didn't fight it. She was about to return the kiss but he had already pulled away from her. Sayo watched Zeramir walk away before she stood up and caught his hand quietly.

A small smile was present on her lips as she kissed him a little on the lips.

Interesting how she fell for this lady's man.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:13 pm
Zeramir fell for the kiss without so much as asking a question. The son of the demon of treason had fallen for a bodyguard for hire, who could have thought. As the kiss broke his face showed happiness and tranquility but most of all...Surprise."Sa...sa...sayo?...wow.."Zeramirs face grew red and for the first time yet he just didn't know what to do."I I am sorry if I don't say anything...I am speechless^^"Smiled at her as he looked into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:56 pm
She smiled softly shaking her head.

"It's fine.." she said quietly as she stood there next to him.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Zeramir held her in his arms and kissed her softly again."I had lost my hope...I didn't think you would like me..." He caressed sayos back as he kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:38 pm
Shuyin stood on the balcony not beign able to see but he had heard their words to each other, "It sounds liek tehy love each other i wounder if the Chapel is still usable here in the mansion," He got a sly smile on his face and began to think.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:42 pm
Sayo smiled resting in Zeramir's arms as she kissed him once more.

"I didn't want to show it, its not professional.."she said softly.

She kissed him once more and then looked up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Shuyin stood ther on the balcony and listened for ehr voice so as to know where to thorw hte small box, he heard it and tossed it in the direction hopping it would land near her, on the top was a note that said 'To Sayo'.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:40 pm
Sayo then heard a clink as something was grinding and sliding against the stone ground and looking down she saw a small box. Picking it up she couldn't believe what was in it.

She looked towards where it seemed to have come flying and saw Shuyin at the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:45 pm
Shuyin st6ood there and turned around and slipped off the balcony.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:52 pm
"SHUYIN!"she yelled as she ran towards Shuyin's falling body.

Catching him in her arms she fell down on her butt due to his weight.

"Gah, You okay Shuyin?"she asked him quietly.

She still didn't understand why he would throw her this box though.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff