Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arielrosepanda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:15 pm
My favorite animes are hellsing,inuyasha,yugioh,pokemon(first season), case closed and some others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:57 pm
i am really picking when it comes to a good anime or manga.
i don't mean to offend anyone but I HATE INUYASHA. it goes in a cycle:
Inuyasha meets Kagome. A new enemy appears. Kagome gets kidnapped. Inuyasha saves her. They fall deeper in love. A bonus episode. A new enemy appears. Kagome gets kidmapped. Inuyasha saves her. They fall deeper in love. A bonus episode.Inuyasha meets Kagome. A new enemy appears. Kagome gets kidnapped. Inuyasha saves her. They fall deeper in love. A bonus episode. A new enemy appears. Kagome gets kidmapped. Inuyasha saves her. They fall deeper in love. A bonus episode.
I use to be obbsesed with it until i watched the last episode. Nothing happens! Naraku doesn't die! Koga keeps running with no real goal! Sesshomaru waders around doing nothing!

a good anime or manga would have a goal. i'm sorry if you think i'm wrong. but it was a waste of time to watch Inuyasha.

domokun tsuki  

TEE WAS HERE

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:02 pm
I heart heart LOVE heart heart Chrono Crusade more than anything else in the world. whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:16 am
If the graphics suck, count me out watching it.  

-Saishi no Chishio-

Yatterchan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:54 pm
Hate:
Inuyasha
FMA
Gundam Wing

Love:
Haibane Renmei
Hand Maid May
Nana
GANTZ
Utena
Hajime no Ippo
AIR
Evangelion  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 pm
You know I think I havent found anything better that the anime show Trinity Blood....just my opinion  

Exile_Wolf

Umaiki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 pm
I hate Shuffle. I tried to watch it but I ust coulnd't stand the main char  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:22 am
I liked Death Note!!!!!  

Mod 83

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 am
well... i usually watch just about any anime without yaoi or yuri in them... when i criticize an anime, i look at the plot first, then to the art... i love bishounens... heart but one anime that really captured me is death note... blaugh and one bishounen that i am really in love with right now is L! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:23 pm
I was so excited when i saw the cover art for return to the Labyrinth...(labyrinth was always one of my fave movies) i even let it go that in the movie david bowie has his nautral one blue eye and one green and on the cover both are blue....well i eventually got to check out the manga from my library and i was TICKED! the inside art looked terrible! i couldnt even bring myself to read it!  

Demialia

Aiiyashaadniid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:52 am
I'm a bit picky. It has to have good artwork and good storyline.
Love
InuYasha
Prince of Tennis
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fruits Basket
Kamichama Karin
Juvenile Orion
Naruto
Bleach
Blood Plus
Tokko
hehe sweatdrop I love a lot of animes/mangas  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:45 pm
hi  

Angel Catamakii

Otholon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:35 pm
Those that have good artwork/storyline. If I have to pick one, I'd say Death Note.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:02 pm
Hmm... Just about all of the ones I've seen! Chrono Crusade, Black Cat, Loveless, Ouran Host Club, Bleach, Fullmoon... whee  

MoonlightWings13

the downed soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:14 am
hmm I've seen quite a few animes..but my favorites are
Gundam seed
Gundam seed Destiny
Ouran high school host club
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Shining Tears X wind
XXXholic
Fate/Stay night
Fruits basket
kyo kara maoh!
dragon drive
Utawarerumono
black cat
Saiunkoku Monogatari
negima
la corda d'oro

I don't like
Inuyasha
Prince of Tennis

and I have a couple dozen more I'm on the edge about. This includes Deathnote, FMA,Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Wolfs Rain,Samurai Deeper Kyo, Trinity Blood, RahXephon, Princess Princess, etc. etc.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games