Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kina_hatake

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:51 am
*She nods her head and holds the paper with him* Here I go. *she closes her eyes and once she opens them her side of the paper was gone, but there was a rainbow line at the end of Pains side* ..... What does that mean?  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 am
Kita decided to practice in the class with her substitution jutsu, that one she hadn't gotten a lot of practice with. "Aoi, come on!" She ran across the room with the dog snapping at her as she ran along the floorboards.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 am
Zomb walks in "Is Pain sensei here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 am
Pain was confused by what happened with the paper. "I've never seen such a thing....John!" Pain called out and an ANBU revealed himself in the corner of the classroom, kneeling.

-"Yes sir!"

"Take this to the investigation building on the third floor. Shimizu should be able to tell me something soon."

-"Hai!" the ANBU grabbed the paper half and disappeared.

"Sorry Kina, I will have more details for you in a little while." Pain saw Zomb walk in."Yes, I am. Welcome back ^_^" Pain said taking note of the dirt on his clothes.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:38 am
Zomb bows "I was wondering if you could help me perfect my earth jutsus"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:46 am
"Of course I can. Lets go outside so as not to damage the classroom any further." Pain said while going out side. The others were welcomed to view this training.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:48 am
He follows.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:53 am
Pain reaches a small area free of grass and turns to Zomb, "Now, what jutsu do you want help with, or would you simply like my help in general earth mastery?" Pain asked.

**I will speak in bold now. Its too much to type [ color = darkblue ] everytime i speak =_=  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 am
"Im practising the jutsu that you tripped over. I just can't seem to get it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 pm
"Hmm. Do it again." Pain said as he opened his rinnengan.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 pm
He nods and makes the nessesary hand signs "Earth Release: Earth Shore Return" The makes the wall come up but its the same size. "Grah!! What the heck!? Why is it so hard to make a simple rock wall?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:09 pm
Looks out window. "Hes trying to hard." Puts hand in pocket and takes out a bouncy ball. "Haha This will be funny." Throws ball at Pain. "Its a special ball...."  

Yahoos Finest

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 pm
"Calm yourself. The earth does not move for anyone. To make the earth do as you wish you must change its mind and be intune with it. Sit with me" Pain said sitting indian style on the dirt, palms up on his knees. "Breathe slowly and fully to attain earth standards."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm
Zomb nods and sits down. He breaths in slowly.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Yahoos Finest

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:22 pm
The ball hits Pain Sensei in the head just as he sits down. "YES!!!" Ducks down hoping he didn't see me. "Did he see me?" Stays on the ground waiting for something to happen.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games