Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 am
Lyle nibbled on her bottom lip as they walked. She didn't know what to say so it made the awkward silence even more unbearable. Plus, she was beginning to think that he might already know what she was, considering her aunt knew right away. She glanced Skye, wanting to ask him if he knew, but she didn't want to risk anything. Instead she thought of something else to ask him. "So, what are you hungry for?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 pm
"Huh?" Skye had decided it was better to stare off and keep walking then think about the predicament they were in. "Oh umm.. I don't know. Some bacon and eggs sounds nice or pancakes. What about you?" He did wish he was telepathic right about now though, he wanted to know what she was thinking about, without asking her. He had a feeling that her aunt knew something, he just had a feeling she knew about him. But he wasn't about to come out and say it. Because if she didn't know, then there was a whole mess of things that would come up. He didn't need a public show down.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 pm
((sorry for not replying for a while. I have no comp right now and I'm using my mom's when ever I can get a hold of it.))

Lyle smiled and nodded. "That sounds delicious. I love bacon and eggs." She said energetically. If she could pick any meal and live off of it for a week, it would have to be bacon and eggs. There was just something about that combination of food that made her smile. Lyle nibble on her bottom lip again as she stared at the ground under her feet. She didn't know what else to talk about, and she was really tempted in just asking him if he was a hunter already. She sort of just wanted to get it over with.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 am
-bump-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm
"How about here at.... Harry's Hubbub? Interesting name for a food place." Skye looked up at the dirty and rusting sign that hung above their heads. He was glad to move a conversation on even a little. This odd tension between them was just awkward, he wasn't even sure she could feel it. He was trying to think of something that might get her rambling on. He didn't even care what it was about, just as long as it relieved this tension they had.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:19 pm
Lyle looked up at the sign and smiled. She remembered that her aunt had said something about growing up with the owner, which meant that he must be a wolf as well. She wasn't sure, and her aunt had said that a long time ago. "Cool, sounds good." She said with a slight giggle. "I think my aunt told me something about the owner. Like they grew up together or something.I'm not really sure." Lyle said as she walked up to the door and opened in. A small bell rang from the side of the door as it was being opened.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm
"Well thats kinda cool." Skye walked in, heart gladly calm but his guard was on high alert. He was glad it was a seat yourself place and picked a booth in a back corner. He sat with his back to the wall, so he could see everything in the place.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Lyle followed him to the back and sat across from him in the booth. She felt a little uneasy sitting all the way in the back, but she didn't let that show. After a few seconds, a waitress walked up to their table and smiled as she handed them a menu. "Just tell me when your ready." She said sweetly before walking away to go clear off other tables. Lyle took the menu and started looking through it. Everything looked so good.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Skye smiled and took a menu. He wasn't all that hungry with his stomach in knots. He was nervous but never showed it. He hated how calm and collected she seemed.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm
Lyle read over the menu, trying to keep her mind distracted. She really wanted to confront him about their situation, but she really didn't want to ruin a good day. She started playing with her lip ring as she focused more on what she wanted to eat. Honestly, she wasn't hungry, and she didn't want to wast time on pushing around food that she was most likely not going to eat. So, she set the menu down with a soft sigh and looked at him with a serious, but also worried, look on her face. Lyle was going to hate herself for this and put herself in danger. "I'm really not hungry...not when my stomach is turning so much." Lyle said softly, scared to say what she wanted to next.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:13 pm
"Yours too?" Skye put his own menu down and looked at her. He didn't really want to have a show down here. It was too public for their talk or shout or war, what ever it was going to be in a few seconds. He was hoping they could leave and go in an ally or somewhere less exposed.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm
Lyle's heart began to race as she said what she feared. "My aunt told me what you really are, and I don't see how a great guy like you could be an enemy." She said quietly before pausing. Fear entered her eyes as they began to water. She really didn't want this. "I really don't want a war. If anything, I wish we could just put our differences aside. What ever you decide, please don't attack us." She whispered as a tear roll down her cheek. She was so scared right now, and didn't know what to do. Her aunt did warn her, and Lyle figured she had just dug a deeper hole than what she already had.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm
His heart stopped and melted with her words and her tears. He had no desire to hurt her in any way. Skye felt a twinge of shame for even feeling this way about her, about wolves. He knew doing what he felt in his heart would shame his family if the word got out but he couldn't hurt her. He reached across the table to her, and laid a hand on hers. "I don't want war Lyle."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm
Lyle slightly flinched when he reached across the table and laid his hand on her's. Her jaw almost dropped with the disbelief of the words that had come out of his mouth. Was he really siding with her? She wasn't sure what to think anymore. She thought that all hunters were the same, but he was really different. She bit her bottom lip as more tears came down from her eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games