Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:57 pm
*shakes head* Ewwy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:44 pm
QuEeNoFrAnDoM
Yay MPREG! -twirls, then sighs- Oh god...My friend Erin is obsessed with her favorite Naruto character becoming pregnant with her idea of 'his lover's baby.

Curiously, which character is it?  

Androgynous Dusk

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:02 am
If it's NaruSasu I support it. But not the MPreg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am
Finora Lupin

Oh! I agree!  

Androgynous Dusk

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:07 pm
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

Oh! I agree!

Hmm... NaruSasu... and KibaShino...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 pm
i like mpreg

my faves are harry/draco with either being preggers
and harry/snape with harry being preggers
or siris/remus with either being preggers

have yet to see... wait a minute i do remember seeing a james/remus one where remmy was preggers and a james/snape one... but i dont remember who was preggers

ah well

MPREG RULES heart  

keiko-cha

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

FallenAngel231303

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 pm
I love mpreg if it makes even a little sense. like if the two in question are like magical creatures or something. i guess just magically too but its not a 'logical' its one of the things i like to look for when i search for stories  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:04 am
Before I leave with my non-mpreg opinions, I must ask. Keiko-cha... where did you get that Naruto cartoon in your sig? The one with Diedara, Hidan and Kakuzu. God, it is AWESOME!  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:51 pm
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

Oh! I agree!

Hmm... NaruSasu... and KibaShino...

NejiShika...KakaIru...KisaIta  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:42 am
Sirius Black-Lupin
Mpreg is at the very top of the list titled "Things That I Won't/Don't/Can't Read"

I've never liked it, and not because no one writes it well (which usually will make me like something because I had previously seen crap authors try to use something) for lots of different reasons.

1) Physically Impossible, I doubt even magic is that advanced.
2) Ow...it hurts for a female, assuming that they do manage to have a reasonable explanation for it (and other species is not reasonable in the HPVerse) I can't even begin to imagine the pain a guy goes through.
3) It's called adoption. Most homosexual couples who want children use this method (or try to at least) and it works best in not only the Real World, but in every fandom imaginable. What fandom can't have characters either adopt or find some poor child in an alley to take care of?

I just find it far to outlandish for my tastes--and considering what I do like, that's saying a lot.

I have to agree with this, actually. Every word of it. I would LOVE to see some adoption fiction, ^.^ but MPreg creeps me out.  

Pearls of Dimond

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:45 am
Pearls of Dimond
Sirius Black-Lupin
Mpreg is at the very top of the list titled "Things That I Won't/Don't/Can't Read"

I've never liked it, and not because no one writes it well (which usually will make me like something because I had previously seen crap authors try to use something) for lots of different reasons.

1) Physically Impossible, I doubt even magic is that advanced.
2) Ow...it hurts for a female, assuming that they do manage to have a reasonable explanation for it (and other species is not reasonable in the HPVerse) I can't even begin to imagine the pain a guy goes through.
3) It's called adoption. Most homosexual couples who want children use this method (or try to at least) and it works best in not only the Real World, but in every fandom imaginable. What fandom can't have characters either adopt or find some poor child in an alley to take care of?

I just find it far to outlandish for my tastes--and considering what I do like, that's saying a lot.

I have to agree with this, actually. Every word of it. I would LOVE to see some adoption fiction, ^.^ but MPreg creeps me out.

I only ever saw one adoption fic, I'd love to see more  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:30 am
Mpreg is good if done right. A long time ago I read a wonderful fanfic that was James/Sirius where Sirius had accidently taken a badly made potion that was made to help Lily get pregnant, but it made him preg instead.

Then there was also a weird fic where Draco was turned into a girl for a while and got pregnant by Harry. >.<

Then again, sometimes I like reading about impossible things and theories of how it could happen. Some mpregs do irk me though.

LilMeady

Cappucetto Rosso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 pm
I used to read LOTR fanfiction, and some of those writers have biased me against Mpreg for good gonk

However, I think that if it's well done, and a plausible reason is given for the male character ending up in such a situation, it can be a good plot device.

My only real problem with Mpreg is how so many writers turn the pregnant character into a stereotypical pregnant woman (with a p***s). They take the mood swings and morning sickness to the extreme. I have never read an Mpreg where the pregnant character didn't annoy the hell out of me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:10 pm
Personally, I rather am fond of MPreg. I will say though, I understand why some people don't like it...I just prefer some reasoning behind it, and more sound than "Harry randomly gets pregnant lolozz!"  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 am
Demonic-Nightmare
Personally, I rather am fond of MPreg. I will say though, I understand why some people don't like it...I just prefer some reasoning behind it, and more sound than "Harry randomly gets pregnant lolozz!"

This is true. I like the reasons the authoress of the Harry/Snape fic (I really can't remember her pen name) 'Time, Truth, and Sacrifice' and several other fics, gives  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff